-HEE Click-
Shadowscape Eventing
12:51:26 Shadow/Bluey
Art auction
-HEE Click-
Silver Sugar Stables
12:33:56 
-HEE Click-

Silver Sugar Stables is offering Adopts!
Pretty Ponies Inc
11:44:19 💠Pretty Poni
AA, TB, RID

-HEE Click-
Acostafarms
11:40:42 Nat
12 left of my liquidation EEE+ SH, AA. Good colors good prices. -HEE Click-
Acostafarms
11:40:08 Nat
Ivory, the link doesn't work!
Ivory Eventing
11:34:46 ~Del~
-HEE Click-

EWW SH Colt for 65k or best offer!
Shiecka
11:29:38 Shi
-HEE Click-

multiple stable sets avalaible :)
-
-HEE Click-

WWW stud, 3k coverings, EWW producer.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 01:15am CDT  
 Forecast: Spring Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 32

Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 10:03 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
The alpha's wolf was practically clawing at his soul to be let out, but Kyle knew other wise to not let that happen. Not unless the two were in private though.. Kyle gazed down at Tucker, the smirk on his lips now turning to one of slight mischief. "May we take this to a more quieter area," he asks the omega, not wanting to force them to go anywhere, "that way we can talk more and have a bit more freedom that is. Is that alright with you darling?" He gazed down at the other, although he wasn't much shorter than him, and kept his finger under his chin.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 10:06 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker was still stunned by Kyle's actions and words that he couldn't speak. He nodded when Kyle suggested to move to a quieter place. He wanted to spend more time with Kyle, and he couldn't deny an alpha's request anyways...not that he wanted to. He really wanted to get to know Kyle better.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 11:02 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Seeing the omega nod to answer his question, Kyle lead them out of the main room. Once in the hallway he searched for an empty room and soon found one. He flicked on the light and the room seemed to be a lounge, as it had different couches and cushioned chairs. He guided the omega over to a couch and sat him down beside him, turning to face the other male. "So," he says, "what would you like to start talking about first? I assume you would like to know me better before we do anything else."
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 03:44 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker followed Kyle to the lounge. He sat down on the couch as guided by Kyle. He felt the couch dip slightly as Kyle took a seat next to him. "What are your pack customs and traditions? I don't want to insult you or your pack by accident. I know different packs have different customs and rules" he looks up at Kyle once more, getting lost in his gaze. He didn't wish to accidentally offend an alpha, especially one that now knew his name.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 04:53 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
"Oh we don't have anything too difficult to understand," he says, "in fact, we share most of the same things your packs has. We celebrate the full moon, new year, and most normal holidays. We also have the rules that young alphas take their father's position when they reach certain age, their father dies, or if they challenge him to a fight and win." Kyle then paused and adds a moment later, "Although we do celebrate winter coming and leaving, since winter is our longest season since we live farther North than all of the other packs. So you don't have much to be worried about to insult me with."
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 05:49 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker listens, nodding as he spoke. "Oh, that's lovely. We have similar events too" he said, peeking up slightly over the similarities. We also celebrate new mates, and the birth of new pack members" he says, looking at the other before looking back at the couch. "Tell me about your family?" He asks, feeling more relaxed and comfortable. "Oh, sorry. You're free to ask me questions too! Don't feel pressured to answer questions you don't wish to answer" He says looking down embarrassed slightly.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 07:30 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle smiled some as the omega seemed to be happy to talk to him and easier to talk to. He then nodded at his answer and second question. "Well I'm an only child," he says, "I took the alpha role when I reached the age. My parents stayed in my territory for a while to make sure that I didn't have any big problems. After they saw that I could be in control alright then they switched to full retirement and moved to a different place to relax. They come back for the holidays still, though, and I occasionally visit them if I have time." He then pauses before asking, "What about you? Do you have a big family or are you an only child like me?"
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 07:39 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker smiles, "I have three siblings. One older, two younger- A younger brother, younger sister, and older sister. We're all quite close, and have grown up as not only siblings but as friends" he says, a smile gracing his face at the memories of his siblings. They are likely here too, at the party" he adds. "My elder sister acts like a second mother and would always rattle on my when we were younger. My younger brother and I often got into mischief together. My younger sister is very dramatic, she enjoys acting" he says, giving a bit of detail about each sibling.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 07:50 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
The alpha smiled as the omega spoke of his family, especially his siblings. Kyle never got a real experience at siblings and most of the friends he had growing up didn't have a lot of siblings either. "Well that does sound really nice," he says with a soft smile, "I wish I could had had a relationship like that when growing up. And since you wanted me to ask you questions. Do you have anything you really like to do or just like in general? Something you really enjoy?" He was happy to learn more about this omega, especially since the two are destined mates. -The more I get to know him the more trust I gain from him- he thinks, -then the closer our wolves can meet one another as well.-
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 08:02 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker nods, "I really love them so much. I'd do anything for them" he says. "I should have you meet them sometime. They'll like meeting you, I think" he adds, "if you want". Tucker was getting shy again now. "I enjoy strawberry cake... a lot. It's my favorite dessert." He answers, a guilty smile on his face. He hoped that the fact he ate three slices wasn't very obvious. He likely still had some crumbs or icing around his mouth. Kyle likely could also smell the strawberry scent still lingering in his mouth and around his mouth as well. "I also enjoy painting" he says blushing and looking downs "I find it relaxing" he adds "what about you? What do you enjoy?" He asks, wanting to push the topic onto Kyle now and away from himself.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 32

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette