-HEE Click-
Shadowscape Eventing
12:51:26 Shadow/Bluey
Art auction
-HEE Click-
Silver Sugar Stables
12:33:56 
-HEE Click-

Silver Sugar Stables is offering Adopts!
Pretty Ponies Inc
11:44:19 💠Pretty Poni
AA, TB, RID

-HEE Click-
Acostafarms
11:40:42 Nat
12 left of my liquidation EEE+ SH, AA. Good colors good prices. -HEE Click-
Acostafarms
11:40:08 Nat
Ivory, the link doesn't work!
Ivory Eventing
11:34:46 ~Del~
-HEE Click-

EWW SH Colt for 65k or best offer!
Shiecka
11:29:38 Shi
-HEE Click-

multiple stable sets avalaible :)
-
-HEE Click-

WWW stud, 3k coverings, EWW producer.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 01:24am CDT  
 Forecast: Spring Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 32

Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 21, 2023 08:27 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
It was already a little bit into the party when the people at the doors to the building opened them. The announcer announced the arrival of the Northern Pack and introduced the alpha first. Kyle walked into the room as his name was announced and his gaze went across the room.
Once the rest of his pack was announced Kyle gave them permission to go socialize with the other guests. Kyle himself made his way over to where the other alphas were at. They all agreed to have a meeting every time this gathering happened to discuss any issues between the packs.
When all of the alphas had gathered they left the main room and went down a hallway to a meeting room. They all sat in their designated seats and the meeting began. Kyle spoke his part when needed with his usual stern tone and listened the rest of the time. So far there were little to no major problems between the packs, which was good as it meant that they all could go back to the party quicker.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 21, 2023 09:30 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker searched for a good half hour before he found the correct door. Relieved that he found his way back, Tucker slipped back into the ballroom. He glanced around and hoped that no one had noticed his disappearance, and was glad no one pointed him out. He went to the buffet table and took a slice of some strawberry cake before making his way back to the corner where he started. Munching away, Tucker ignored the rest of the crowd, hoping not to draw attention to himself. He loved strawberry cake, it was his favorite flavor of the pastry.

After finishing up his slice, he decided to take a look around and scan the room. There were wolves of all ages from just barely teens to those likely above sixty. Tucker's eyes wandered around; all the new faces made him uneasy. Looking at the ground, he decided that he wasn't going to try and talk to others, it caused him to be stressed and nervous. He hoped that he wouldn't have to make conversation in this party he unwillingly attended.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 05:55 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Once the alpha's meeting had concluded the group made their way back to the main room. As Kyle entered the room he gazed around and saw his pack spread out around the room, knowing this since he didn't see more than two together. He made his way over to the refreshment table and picked up a glass of champagne. After he takes a sip of it he sets it back down momentarily to fix his suit. It was not common for him to dress this nicely but seeing that this was a once in a year thing, and there was a possibility for Kyle to find his mate, he wanted to look nice for his role.
Once he was satisfied with his suit the alpha picked his glass back up and began to wander around. The scents of all of the different omegas, betas, alphas, and normal ranked wolves was what interested him the most at this event. If his wolf could find the scent that it found most appealing then there was a chance it was his mate. Although this wasn't always true, as he had thought multiple times that he had found his destined mate but didn't, Kyle hoped that it would be true tonight.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 08:35 AM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker pulled out his phone and leaned against the wall. He guessed he'd attempt to pass the time on his phone, he didn't want to be here, but he had no choice. He knew barely anyone here, as he didn't talk to even his own packmates much, even less to other packs. He was playing games on his phone when a surprisingly good scent wafted through the air. He looked up from his phone, sniffing again to make sure it was truly there. Sure enough, the scent still remained. Was his mate here? Tucker was unsure of how to feel. It took him a moment, but when he realized he'd actually have to converse if his mate came to find him, he snuck back away towards the door to the hallway he went into. He didn't wish to converse with his mate and make a fool of himself. Quietly closing the door, he stood with his back against the wall. He took some deep breaths, hoping the owner of that good scent wouldn't find him where he was hiding, if they were his mate.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 05:01 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle wandered around in the crowd for a while before going back towards the refreshments to get another drink. As he went that way he stopped as he caught the scent of something sweet. -My mate- he thinks and follows the scent. He finds where they had previously stood, as the scent was fainter, but could tell where they went. Before he went to follow the scent trail Kyle went and grabbed two glasses of the drink and went to track the scent. He followed the sweet smell through the crowd. After a while he reached a door that lead to the hallway and paused. -Why would they go out here- he thinks before carefully holding both glasses in one hand to open the door and walk into the hallway.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 06:14 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker thought he was safe and away from the scent that could possibly come from his mate. He thought he didn't have to interact with anyone today, it seemed that fate decided differently. He started to panic when the scent grew stronger. He broke into a run, hoping to lose the scent. He knew that his mate wouldn't accept him, they'd likely reject him. He also didn't want to trust a stranger, mate or not. He continued to run... until he hit a hard wall. Looking up, he realized it wasn't a wall, it was a man. The power radiating from the man caused him to abruptly stare at the ground. "S-sorry!" He apologized. He then turned, attempting to escape embarrassment.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 06:26 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
(Before I reply, did Tucker just run into a stranger or into Kyle?)
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 06:28 PM
Hudie

Give Award
(Kyle, sorry. I should have specified. I'll do that from now on though! Sorry!)
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 06:35 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
(It's ok! I just wanted to make sure before I confused us both or something XD I will send my reply in a bit though)
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 22, 2023 06:36 PM
Hudie

Give Award
(Okay)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 32

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette