Painted Perfection
09:14:27 Lunabear
-HEE Click-

Colour babies for sale! Need them gone desperately to get ebs for geldings and to pay my BM!!
Chocolate Rose
09:11:26 Rose
-HEE Click-
Rhodes Equine
09:10:08 Crossbow<3
-HEE Click- Offers?
-HEE Click-
Sales! Also accepting offers on horses not actively for sale :)
Check out my shop! Always adding new iteams and decor!
The Golden Stars
09:09:35 Noc
lots of items for sale cheap come take a look -HEE Click-
Silver Sugar Stables
09:08:40 
Art for sale Stable Avi or Horse Avi or Bio
FaerieRidge
08:57:05 Dana
AQH & WB for sale, under 5k
Wispwillow Villa
08:57:02 Ven | KNN
Whomever just PMed me with the rerolls offer, I deleted your PM because I'm a dumb dumb. Can you please resend?
Serenity Stables
08:41:34 Serenity / Rain
-HEE Click-
Serenity Sport Horses
One of a kind Interactive Adoptables
Customs, Pre-mades, Breeding, Showing, and more!!

-HEE Click-
Colorful Equine Adoptables!!
Bristol Ranch
08:38:31 Randi/Doece(She/Her)
Any upgrades for sale?
Port Royal Equines
08:38:14 Bravery + Artist
-HEE Click-
APP ISH stallion.
1/852
Elite Bravery
Tracked training

Taking offers.

-HEE Click-
1/1, apricot, and more!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 09:28pm CDT  
 Forecast: Spring Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 32

Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 12:28 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
He watched Tucker and grew concerned as the other struggled to answer his question. The scent of fear and nervousness started to radiate from the omega and Kyle began to realize that he had pushed this omega too far out of his comfort zone. This was proven as the omega ran off down the hallway. The alpha was surprised and called after the omega and ran after him, quickly placing his glass on a small table off to the side that held decor. As he turned a corner he stopped and realized that the omega had disappeared. He let out an annoyed sigh and kicked the ground. He had finally found his mate but had scared them away.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 06:48 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker waited a few minutes before he couldn't smell the other anymore and exited the dark unknown room. He looked around and didn't see the alpha anymore so he snuck around the corner. He took deep breaths as he neared the door that led back to the party room. This Alpha Kyle wouldn't interact with him with the party crowd right? He snuck back over to the buffet table and took another slice of strawberry cake. As he ate, his eyes still scanned the area, hoping no one, especially that alpha would approach him. He enjoyed the second slice of cake just as much as the first. He'd never grow old of the taste.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 07:13 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle internally argued with himself and his wolf on whether or not he should search for the omega. After long minutes of this he finally let out an annoyed noise before turning and walking back towards the door he had entered from. He didn't even bother to go back for his drink and just decided to watch the party. He noticed a lot of his pack enjoying themselves and smiled some, happy to see this. Almost a half hour went by and the alpha had nearly forgotten about the omega, that is until he wandered back over to the refreshment table. Instantly the scent of the omega came back to him and his wolf nearly felt as though it were to jump out of him to find the omega.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 07:58 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker was enjoying his third slice of strawberry cake when a familiar scent hit his nose. That same scent he smelled before- the scent that came from that alpha. He stiffened and looked around. He didn't see him yet, but he also couldn't scurry off without looking suspicious. He tried to look calm and normal but he really needed to get out of here before that alpha found him again. After finishing his third slice of cake, he slowly made his way back to the door he knew the hallway was located. He once again ran into a hard chest. Before he looked up, he knew it was that alpha-Alpha Kyle. He looked up, his eyes meeting his. Captivated for a second he forgot why he was running away. He then looked down, apologized, and tried to move around him.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 08:54 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle attempted to control his wolf as he continued on his way to the refreshment table. Suddenly a figure ran into him and he snapped out of his thoughts to see Tucker in front of him again. "I think it was my fault actually," he says to the omega, gently grabbing the omega to stop him from leaving again. "Look Tucker-" Kyle starts to say before getting cut off as a person from his pack came forward. "You better apologize," the guy says to Tucker with a growl as he steps towards the omega, "next time you run into my alpha I'll-" "You will do nothing Maxwell," Kyle snarls at the other, making him take a sudden step back, "try that again to this man and I will banish you from this land. Is that understood?" He glares at the other as he steps towards him, moving Tucker to stand behind him in a protective way. The other male nodded and quickly scurried off, if he had been in his wolf form he would had had his tail between his legs.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 09:06 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker's panic rose as he was gripped, he knew he couldn't leave without causing a scene now. If he tugged his hand away from Kyle's grip it would seem he wasn't apologizing for running into him and wasn't caring. He immediately began apologizing when someone who Tucker assumed was from Kyle's pack started scolding him. He ducked his head and he was shaking. He instinctively moved closer to Kyle, as if he was asking for protection. He was surprised when Kyle defended him. He looked at Kyle, admiring his facial features. The male had stunning medium length hair, and Tucker wondered how it would feel to run his hands through it. He admired how his muscles showed through the fabric of the clothing. His wolf was jumping inside him, so touched that he stood up for him. He quickly looked away before Alpha Kyle could notice him staring. "T-thank you for that, Alpha Kyle. Y-you didn't have to do that" he said, bowing his head to Kyle once his packmate had left.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 09:30 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
"It's no problem," he says to the omega once the other had left, "Maxwell is always trying to be a pain to others. He thinks if he looks big a strong then I might make him a higher rank, but that will never happen to a man like him." He then turns and looks down at Tucker with a calmer, softer gaze than before. "I'm sorry if I scared you before," he says, "when we were out in the hallway I mean. I didn't mean to push you out of your comfort zone or anything. Sometimes I just forget that some people are less social than others." His grip had loosened on the omega by now but he still held him to ensure the omega wouldn't leave. Kyle's steel colored eyes gazed down at the omega's frail figure before connecting with his dual colored eyes.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 09:42 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker was extremely thankful for his protection. He felt the sides of his mouth tug up slightly. He gave the alpha a shy smile. "I-there's no need to tell me" he says, knowing very well it's not information that should be shared with an omega like him. He looked up, his shoulders relaxing slightly. "I appreciate your consideration of my feelings. I accept your apology" he says honestly. His wolf was excited that he considered his feelings. He looked up, matching the alpha's gaze with his own. "Your eyes are beautiful" he whispered. When he realized he spoke his thought out loud he looked to the ground, his face turning red. "S-sorry! Sorry!" He apologizes dipping his head. Why did he do that? He just made a fool of himself- exactly what he didn't want to do.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 09:52 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award

Kyle felt his lips curl up into a soft smile as Tucker accepted his apology. As he gazed down at the other the smile turned into a playful smirk as the other got embarrassed by complimenting his eyes. "Aw, don't get shy now," he says and tucks a finger under the omega's chin to gently make him look back up at him. "Besides," he continues, "I think your eyes are gorgeous too darling." Kyle had lowered his head some now so that it was closer to the omega's face so that his comment could be heard over the noise around them. He now watched the man's facial features for a reaction from this comment.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 24, 2023 09:58 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Tucker felt warm, he accidentally let that slip and now he'd have to deal with the consequences. His head was tilted up by the alpha's finger and he was forced to meet his gaze. He blushed, embarrassed by the incident. The comment caused him to be too stunned to speak. "T-thank you" he replied, avoiding his gaze once more. His wolf was extremely excited and seemed to be pushing for control of his body. Tucker maintained his control over his wolf, though it took him a few seconds.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 32

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette