Gemini Estate
11:24:09 Elf the 3rd
Green
My maiden on Fairytale threw a nice EWW
-HEE Click-
Greenheart Stables
11:23:05 Green|Gree|Gen
@Lucky
Lmao yeah, the one I worked at was a health hazard, unclean and served questionable food and hellla wasted it too so we can burn the franchise together ❤️
KuroStables
11:22:48 
Would the horse be shaded darker in some parts?
Lucky Ranch
11:21:39 luhckeigh
green
its because you're a real one you cant die from boring stuff like that
ill fight ihop with you
Lucky Ranch
11:20:26 luhckeigh
jesus take the wheel im struggling so hard
-Click-
Broadaxe Ranch
11:19:32 Strut
well helloooo
-HEE Click-
KuroStables
11:17:46 
Not the background inspiring me to learn how to draw backgrounds.
Greenheart Stables
11:16:07 Green|Gree|Gen
@Lucky
Yeah its a wonder how I lived this long, drivng myself from work at 15 from a 12 hour shift, school night and running a redlight tired as a bitch, at that point in my life I don't think I wanted to live lol, fuck IHOP, that place made me miserable
KPH Equestrian
11:14:53 Rapcoon | Jester
lucky
damn right you and I are hilarious xD
Lucky Ranch
11:14:36 luhckeigh
favorite
Lucky Ranch
11:14:32 luhckeigh
youre my daveorite npc
Beltane Eventers
11:14:11 Bel - BB
Really wanted her to have an extra W like her sister but I'll live with it
-HEE Click-
Jay MacKay's
11:14:05 Jay's Ghost
Never mind I just discovered im one of the NPCs
Jay MacKay's
11:13:38 Jay's Ghost
Yes im real
I think
Lucky Ranch
11:13:14 luhckeigh
passenger peasants 😭♥️
its ok pookie youre royalty to me 🎀
thats so real though like if you aren't breaking laws while driving are you even real??
Greenheart Stables
11:13:09 Green|Gree|Gen
*Unfortunately
Damn you auto correct and dyslexia
Lucky Ranch
11:12:37 luhckeigh
literally me
-Click-
Greenheart Stables
11:11:43 Green|Gree|Gen
@Lucky
unfortently in my nonexistent car we are passenger peasants, with remains of McDonalds, a piece of a broken taillight and minor broken laws lol
Lucky Ranch
11:11:08 luhckeigh
(im only funny to like 4 people)
Lucky Ranch
11:10:49 luhckeigh
kph
we're literally walking breathing sources of comedy blessing everyone around us
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 11:39pm CDT  
 Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Rain Possible

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 30

Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 19, 2023 04:43 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
You know the rules peeps! Don't post unless you are one of the names in the title, but feel free to read along if you wish!
~
Type: Alpha x Omega (Werewolves)
Pairing: MxM(MalexMale)
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 19, 2023 05:43 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Forgot to ask, what role do you want? Alpha or Omega?
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 19, 2023 08:18 AM
Hudie

Give Award
I'll take omega
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 19, 2023 05:02 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Alright, here is my character.
~
Name: Kyle Darmon
-
-
-
-
Kyle stands at around 6 feet 3 inches. He mostly wears casual attire or sometimes nicer clothing, but almost always it will be in darker shades. He has a few scars around his body that are shared between his human form and wolf form. His wolf form has dark black fur like he does and is rather large, almost 3 feet if it stands with its head straight. And as said it has a few scars around its body but none on the face, more on the torso(or his chest) than anything.
-
Personality: Kyle gives off very threatening vibes from his appearance plus the fact that he is alpha. To go with this, he has a very stern voice and acts stern a lot of the time. He is a great leader and is trusted by the pack to get through even the toughest of times. No one has ever gotten close enough to Kyla to know what he is like under his shell, so it is a mystery what he is actually like. He has yet to find a mate and has gone through a decent amount of females, but has still not found his. (More in RP) [If more info is needed just let me know!]
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 20, 2023 08:26 AM
Hudie

Give Award
Name: Tucker Shinowa

Appearace:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/f4/42/e5f442706a9dfa70eec1b9364f5b9ef0.jpg
-Credit
Standing at 6'0, Tucker is quite petite for a male. He has jet black hair and heterochomatic eyes. He has a mole under his left eye. He normally wears black clothing, and rarely shows skin. His wolf form is very small and completely black. He has a large scar running down his back and one one his shoulder.

Personality: Submissive, secretive, kind, caring, shy. Tucker doesn't enjoy being in large gatherings and parties. He's a book lover and can often be found reading in a corner. He's very polite and loves candy. He is distrusting of strangers and isn't one to open up easily.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 20, 2023 08:27 AM
Hudie

Give Award
Are we assuming they're from different packs? Perhaps they could meet at a large gathering of all the packs or smth?
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 20, 2023 08:37 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Yeah we can say they are from different packs. Perhaps they meet at a yearly meeting of the surrounding packs.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 21, 2023 01:23 PM
Hudie

Give Award
Okay! Would you like to start or shall I?
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 21, 2023 06:34 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Could you start? If you don't mind that is.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 21, 2023 07:58 PM
Hudie

Give Award
The annual gathering of the packs meant that everyone from each pack was required to attend unless they were sick or of old age. This was usually the time most used to find their mate, their destined other half.

Many found excitement and joy in large gatherings, and most were mingling with stranger and introducing each other like friends. The music was cheerful and energetic, people talking at the top of their lungs.
For Tucker, events like these were his worst nightmare. There were so many unfamiliar and strange scents and voices, overwhelming him. His pack entered the event space, and he remained in the back with the other omegas. When all entered and all formalities were given, Tucker made his way to the back, where he stood alone. He preferred the company of silence to the loud obnoxious voices. Looking around, he spotted an open door, leading into a hallway. Looking around, he slipped away into the hallway. After exploring a bit, he turned around. He was unfamiliar with the place and was unsure where he was. When he tried to make his way back to the ballroom, he couldn't seem to find the right door. While he preferred the silence, he also didn't want to be forgotten and left here when his pack left. He had the whole party time to find his way back, he shouldn't be too worried right?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 30

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette