05:29:22 Brindle Obsessed
Raleigh
Nah
Raleighs Ranch
05:29:08 Raleigh
I've been without an Avatar for 13 irl years. I wonder if I should add one
Zummi
05:28:33 
should i buy barns, pastures, arenas, fields, or round pens?

i dont know which is best to purchase first
Elite Perfection
05:24:11 EP
Zummi, go to Help and then you'll find a section there
Zummi
05:23:12 
is there someone or someplace i could find a crop field guide?
Raleighs Ranch
05:21:25 Raleigh
No promises Old Gods xD
Elite Perfection
05:21:00 EP
She has great bloodlines. I bred both parents, sold the sire though I'm kicking myself for that now. LOL
Cheese
05:20:20 Cheesy KNNs
Lol
The Old Gods
05:20:19 Void Malign
(for legal reasons, that was a joke)
Raleighs Ranch
05:20:16 Raleigh
OH thank you Elite!!
HC STUD
05:20:12 
-HEE Click-
Elite Perfection
05:19:48 EP
Raleigh, just sent you a gift. Maybe you'll have better luck with her than I did. LOL
The Old Gods
05:19:46 Void Malign
Please do not yeet horses to me
Raleighs Ranch
05:16:04 Raleigh
I want to yeet her to the void because of her training, but she's out of my (now retired) favorite mare, and she's given me a EWE, which like I said have been harder for me to come by.

-HEE Click-
Cheese
05:15:18 Cheesy KNNs
-HEE Click-
First WW combo :D
don't really know what I'm going to do with him to be honest lol
Raleighs Ranch
05:13:56 Raleigh
Thank you! And I feel that too, although this one EWE mare I have is confusing. Shes training bad, like *really* bad, but I hadnt seen it because I accidentally didnt train my horses for like a month, so she had her first baby before I learned anything about her. She has already produced an EEE and a EWE and I'm like??
Elite Perfection
05:12:30 EP
well I've had EEEs be stronger than my WWWs sometimes LOL Venture is pretty!
Raleighs Ranch
05:11:36 Raleigh
I still have not had a WWW, bred or bought. I've had a handful of WW combos though

This was my first
-HEE Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 05:30pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 33

Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 08:17 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
He nodded at Tucker's suggestion of introducing him to the omega's siblings. "I wouldn't mind meeting them," he says, "besides I should probably get to know them so they don't worry too much when they smell an alpha's scent on you." He then listens as Tucker continues about what he liked. He found it adorable as the omega spoke about his favorite things and just overall how he looked. "Well I like sweet things as well," he says, "such as fruits and candy, but I also like savory food like meats as well. For hobbies though... I find it hard to have any hobbies really due to my tasks of being an alpha. Whenever I do have down time though I usually like to go out and have some coffee in a shop and chat with some friends." Kyle's steel eyes gazed at the omega with an very content look while inside of him his wolf was jumping to try and take control and take action with the other.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 08:34 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker smiles, "I like meat too. I haven't met a wolf who does like meat" he replies. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of candy. He then offers it to Kyle. He wondered if he'd accept it or not. He really hoped he would take it but he'd attempt to hid his disappointment if he didn't. "It's not much, but I'd like you to have it" he says, his voice quiet. His wolf was also wanting to be let out, but Tucker still restrained him. His eyes trailed down his face, from his steel eyes to his strong features and nose. They stopped for a few seconds on his lips. He wondered what they felt like. He looked away at his thoughts. He couldn't have these thoughts, no, he just couldn't. This was an alpha, and he couldn't let his thoughts and emotions overdrive his logic. He blushed and looked at his lap, fidgeting with his hands. He hoped Kyle hadn't noticed.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 08:43 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle chuckled some at Tucker's comment about wolves eating meat. "Yeah I suppose I haven't heard of someone not liking meat either," he says and watches curiously as the omega takes something out of his pocket. "Sure," he says and takes the offered sweet from the omega. He undid the wrapper and popped the sweet, fruit flavored, hard candy into his mouth. His eyes watched the omega's and saw that they went to his lips before looking away. An idea popped into his mind suddenly and the mischievous smirk returned to his lips. "Have you ever tried this candy before," he asks, "or this flavor? Because it is really good." He was waiting for an answer from the omega as he planned out his next action after he would answer.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 09:00 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker felt very warm, he didn't know if it was just him or not. The room was extremely warm, nearly too warm. His eyes went back to Kyle's mouth subconsciously. He watched as his mouth sucked on the candy. He blushed again and looked back down once more. What had gotten into him? He looked up again when he was asked if he had tried the candy before. "N-no. I took it from the party" he admits, unsure of why Kyle would want to know. "If you like it, there's more in a bowl at the table at the party" he said, looking down again.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 09:10 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
He chuckled some at Tucker's answer and says, "Oh I don't care where it came from. But I do think you should try this anyway." Kyle then slides closer to the omega and gently puts his finger under his chin again and connects their lips. He holds them together in the kiss for a few more minutes before gently opening the omega's mouth through the kiss and slipping in the candy. He then pulled away once the sweet had been put in the other's mouth and, with a smirk, asks, "So? What do you think?"
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 09:18 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker was unprepared for what happened next. He grew nervous when Kyle scooted closer. Kyle had taken Tucker's face and placed his lips on his. Tucker instinctively closed his eyes. The kiss was amazing, Kyle's lips felt so good against his. Tucker couldn't believe it was real. The candy was sweet like Kyle said but Kyle made it sweeter. Tucker was extremely happy; this was blissful and perfect. Then something occurred to him. When Kyle pulled back Tucker looked concerned. "Wouldn't you rather save your kids for your mate? Why me?" He asks, though he enjoyed the kiss very much. "Would't they be upset if you kissed someone else?" He knew he'd be upset if his mate kissed someone that wasn't him, and he didn't want that to happen to someone else. The thing is, he couldn't go back in time. He also didn't regret the kiss either.

Edited at December 25, 2023 09:19 PM by Hudie
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 09:41 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle was slightly surprised at Tucker's reaction and questions, but was expecting them anyway. "Have you noticed something different about me since we have met," he asks the other, "something about how my scent smells? Or how about how you feel as we sit here alone together and get to know one another more? Does something about this make you feel something different inside of you?" Kyle assumed that the omega hadn't realized that the signs he had just pointed out were signs of them being mates, since he had asked questions about it anyway. He was slightly surprised that no one had taught the omega of these signs before, as it was important for anyone to know when they are searching for their mate.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 09:55 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker thought for a moment before responding. "Yes. Your scent is very sweet and strong. I scented you the moment you entered the room. I feel warmer with you in this room, though I think it may be just me, or the air conditioner is broken. I feel very hot inside, my heart beats really quickly. My wolf is also very excited for some reason. I'm struggling to keep him contained" Tucker explains, unsure of what it meant.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 10:02 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
As Kyle listened to Tucker's answer and everything that he described he nodded a few times before answering. "And as for I," he says, "I find your scent very sweet as well and I can barely get my wolf to not follow it everywhere. Now are you aware of what this means?" He gives the omega a moment before taking his hands in Kyle's and saying, "All of these signs mean that we are mates, Tucker. We are meant to be together. Even if we are from separate packs it is against the laws for us to not be together. If the world destined for us to be together then it must happen. Plus it is more usual for wolves of two separate pack to be mates if they are from our packs, so this won't be strange or the first time it has happened."
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie December 25, 2023 10:08 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker was quite shocked. "W-we, u-us? Mates?" He was quite shocked even though the signs were quite clear. Looking back, the signs were extremely strong. "Y-you're my mate?" He asks, disbelieving. "But, wouldn't you want a stronger mate? Not some omega like me?" He asks, looking up at Kyle. "I understand if you wish to reject me" he says, though his heart tightened when he said that. It hurt him to say those words, but he already had expected him to reject him. Tucker signed softly, his fists clenching slightly, bracing for the rejection. He was willing to take on the pain that would come next, but he would respect Kyle's decision, whatever it may be.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 33

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette