12:35:14 Luna's SD Ponies
Trish, I don't know either
Aussie Stables
12:35:11 Aussie - Golden
i know Trish, i just exhibit self control and often spend the money
Stellar Performance
12:34:32 Luna's SD Ponies
Chey, no wonder I never used it...

For a savings account to take 1% from you but not let you earn anything is a waste of time using it. I can just not use the ebs in my bank and save it that way and still get to keep everything..
Morning Glory Farms
12:33:50 Terici/Dino/Trish
I never really understood why we called them savings accounts lol
Sagruesal
12:32:58 Ru
Aussie
No
ShiningStar Stables
12:32:38 Chey / Star
Luna
I don't think it does
Aussie Stables
12:32:25 Aussie - Golden
they cost you 10%
Stellar Performance
12:31:01 Luna's SD Ponies
I cant remember if the savings accounts accumulate interest or not
Aussie Stables
12:30:27 Aussie - Golden
I'd like to get there but it'll take a while.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 12:41am CDT  
 Forecast: Showers Off and On

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 25

The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 12:30 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Yes))
Her curiosity was taken very well by him, he had no problem being touched. He was slightly surprised though. Of all the people, a vampire was admiring him, so far most had stopped to stare a bit. He would have to admit though it was rather empowering to be the center of attention.
They really should come to a forest party. Then they would be the wallflowers. His kingdom was sometimes called a tribe for a reason. Usually parties involved wild animal costumes, dancing, singing, around bonfires. Boy did those make this look boring.
He truthfully marvelled at her as well, the dress suited her nicely. Though it wasn't awfully surprising, she was the palest person he's ever laid eyes upon. And white matched just about everything.
As she addressed his response, he was going to answer, but she stomped out that ember before it lit. He came the the conclusion that she was accustomed to ruling the conversation. He smiled slightly, tipping his head. "It is very real, my Lady. Very old too." He adjusted the skull slightly.
The music growing in the background was rather enticing as he glanced over the crowd, finally they were starting to move. He tapped his fingers on his leg in time with the music.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 01:34 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
The longer Ariadne sat, the more her mind tugged at the unanswered question. Her brain was hardwired to get what she wanted, exactly when she wanted it; that included answers. People, too, sometimes.
She watched her new friend intently, taking a spare glance at the people staring at him. She shifted gently in her seat to straighten, and sit up taller. She, like him, enjoyed being the center of attention- or close to it, in this case. She felt the faintest tug of possessiveness over her shiny new toy, proud to be the one who had commandeered him at the start.
She tilted her head at him in interest as he answered her question, shifting a little closer to him. "Tell me about it." It wasn't a question, rather a thinly veiled order. Her fingers flicked to the movement against his leg, then out to the dancefloor, as if she had just noticed the music and the people dancing. She stared out for a few moments, then brought her gaze back to him.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 02:26 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He noticed her slightly agitated tic almost. He wasn't sure why, wondering if it was the crowd. But it looked like she kinda liked that part. Though they seemed to be watching him more. Apparently these people didn't see many elves.
Thankfully he didn't mind it. It gave him a view of their faces. Watching how they perceived him. In the case of some, they were judging that he sat with the fair lady beside him.
He was wondering about her, her confidence in speaking. She had many expectations while even just looking at him. He wasn't sure how to explain anything about an old skull. That he'd found it on the ground or something?
Watching her stare at the dancers, he tipped his head. "You seem like you might dance." He smiled slightly behind the mask, turning his hand palm up.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 02:37 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne tilted her head at him lightly as he avoided her question, almost more pleased with that than if he had answered her. "You like avoiding my questions, don't you?" She smiled, turning her gaze back to him and tipping her head in a small nod. "But you are right. I dance. Is that an invitation?" She teased, gesturing to the hand he had flipped but not offered to her.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 02:47 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Depends on the answer." He teased mysteriously. He was, of course, pleased that she seemed to notice his expertise at dodging questions. She was good at asking them though.
"Only if you are to accept it, my Lady." He stood up, offering his hand and bowing his head slightly,
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 02:53 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"You won't get that unless you ask, will you?" She mocked, returning the tease easily. She let him stand, staying seated and thinking for a moment as he offered his hand, a pleased smile on her lips as she thought. "Your fear of rejection would stop you from truly asking? How sad." She commented, standing and setting her hand lightly on his palm. "But I accept your half-request." She chuckled.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 03:21 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He perked an eyebrow, her quick wit and ease of inquiry left him a little impressed, but apprehensive. He found himself a little competitive as she lay another, now condescending, word on him. He straightened and rolled his shoulders back. "Yet your reliance on questions and comments leaves you dependent. How pitiful." He didn't look at her, gesturing for them to move. Headed straight into the crowd that parted for them.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 05:56 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne raised her eyebrows at him as he fired back at her. She let him lead her onto the dancefloor with an utterly delightful smile. "Questions and comments are how one holds a conversation. I would hardly call that pitiful." She said lightly, shrugging his half-insult off and watching as people parted for them. It was nice, being so shocking that people parted to make way.
When they got to the center of the dancefloor, she turned to face him. "What's your dance of choice?" She asked lightly, tilting her head up at him in a complacent manner.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 09:30 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Not always." He smiled despite no-one seeing him, nor anyone usually seeing him. It was slightly out of discomfort of the staring crowd.
He was slight on his feet, turning to face her completely. "You've heard of the Swijorn, yes?" He put out his other hand while turning the ones they held to press palm to palm. A new song started as even the previous dancers moved out a bit.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 09:50 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne gave a light shrug, smiling as he answered her. Unlike him, she enjoyed being stared at. It was fun, for her. She left his words to be the last, turning her focus to actually dancing with him.
"I'm familiar." She said softly, nodding to him. She held her palm lightly to his, her arm extended upward at a ninety degree angle. She was well practiced in almost all of the ballroom dances she could get information on; it was a hobby, of sorts. She settled her other arm comfortably at her side, holding his gaze as best she could through the vision disconnect. She started to circle him with light steps, picking up on the music lightly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 25

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette