Manchado TB 5k obo
-HEE Click-
The Lazy Ninja
12:57:25 Jessie
WEE mare with Tobi 45k obo
-HEE Click-
§ Stablez
12:53:29 $yd_da_$quid77
Tons of Xs for sale cheap! High ratings with rare colors and patterns! Check out both of my sale barns! I really need them gone!

-HEE Click-

Khaliber Stables
12:50:44 
Color stallions -HEE Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Wed 01:34pm CDT  
 Forecast: Showers Off and On

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  20  21  22  23  24

The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 06:43 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Heheh the deal?))
Ariadne blew out a breath at his sheepishness. He obviously didn't want to do it, and maybe somewhere not so deep inside she felt a twinge of guilt. She shook it off in a moment. She wasn't asking for all that much- perhaps coming over for a weekend in a month. Still, it was a rather stark reminder that he wasn't her friend. That, if anything, his feeling toward her was closer to resentment. With that thought in mind, she straightened and clasped her hands behind her back. "I suppose that's important, yes. Are you going to tell me?" She asked boredly, dragging her fingertips down the top of a large leafed plant they passed.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 09:55 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Deal? I can't remember any deal so I'm just gonna say yes)
Of course, The elf had a little bit of the fact that he didn't want her to jnow because now she would have some form of identification. On the other hand, he was a little more upset he had to give up the one thing he was sure nagged at her just a little. She could make up all the names she wanted but none of them were his.
Strolling leisurely along the path, taking in the flowers still. "Tadhg." He confessed. "Its Tadhg." He gazed back at her, his hands clasped behind his back.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 10:17 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Pabeif
"Tell me your name"
"Trade"
"What do you want?"
"A kiss?"
"...fine-"
He also gave his name much earlier than I expected so))
Ariadne's brow furrowed ever so slightly as she heard his name, a light kind of satisfaction coming over her. She did, eventually, get the information she wanted. She glanced up at him, tilting her head. "...Tadhg?" She attempted, cringing when it came out completely different to his pronunciation. Not one to be embarrassed, she shook her head. "Is T alright?" She asked, instead of butchering another attempt.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 10:26 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Agh youre right I'm sorry
We can do that with something else though, like secreettsss))
He crossed his arms, squinting at her. "Yes." He snickered, grinning slightly when he knew he wasn't the only one who couldn't pronounce the other's. "How about, three weeks from now?" He asked politely. "l come alone this time." He offered lightheartedly.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 10:45 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Dont worry about it
Hehe indeed))
Ariadne sent him a glare from the corner of her eye for his snicker, but a smile tugged at her lips anyway. "That sounds good to me." She shrugged, watching the walls of the manor for a few moments. "I'll be sure to have something more entertaining planned for when you deign to visit me." She joked, making her way toward one of the back entrances into the house.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 10:54 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Tadhg kept his smile up, far more comfortable when she didn't look rigid and upset. Which was usually. "More entertaining than getting thrown off a horse?" He teased. He stalked just behind her as she moved around the house, curiously examining the ..'backyard' as they moved by it.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 02:48 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"Correction, more entertaining for you. That was quite entertaining for me." Ariadne joked, tossing him a light smile over her shoulder. She made her way lightly into the back of the manor, a lock clicking out of place when her hand set against the handle. She led him inside and shut the door behind him, flicking the same lock back into place. She turned to continue down the hall. "I need to do some work, so I'm afraid this is where I leave you, unless you, for some reason, would rather continue spending time with your captor." She said sarcastically, pausing at the main staircase to say goodbye.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 03:23 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Better." He grinned, slipping into the mansion. Hands in his pockets when she spoke. "Ah I did tell them I was going to be getting ready to go." He chuckled. "See you, probably when I am leaving." He waved gently and nodded, turning on his heel to go ..anywhere else really. But specifically to go pack.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 14, 2024 04:43 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"Alright." Ariadne hummed softly, making her way up the staircase toward her room. She did, actually, have a bunch of paperwork to do. Both in an official and unofficial capacity- as well as a paper to write for a rather grouchy professor. She had left it off for the past few days, what with new people and excitement all around, but it had caught up to her.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 15, 2024 12:33 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Packing had gone swiftly for him, so he spent a little longer just laying in his room before it was time to go. And soon they were saying their goodbyes to the family.
L "Thank you very much, it has been a great few days for at least one of us." He smiled back at Tadhg, who looked away, sheepishly amused. His eyes landing on his blackmailer for a moment.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  20  21  22  23  24

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette