green
I think I do lol.
Cedar Wood Farms
08:23:38 Cedar
-HEE Click-
Not too shabby
Greenheart Stables
08:23:24 Green|Gree|Gen
Anyone else remember that one player that got a WWW from a EEE×EEE match? I do, it haunts me lol
Darkside Dreams
08:21:34 Grape the Haphazard
I did, yes. It is in fact a SH
Darkside Dreams
08:21:17 Grape the Haphazard
Thunda.
Silent Grove
08:20:58 *Sigh*
Just because someone else did it doesn't make it something that's allowed. There's a good chance that a mod saw and deleted their post/gave them a warning.
White_thundacat
08:20:58 Thunda/Cat/Mom
Did you see my breed up color foal this year? 😜
White_thundacat
08:20:38 Thunda/Cat/Mom
Dark. *poke*
Greenheart Stables
08:20:15 Green|Gree|Gen
Well i got 5 SD colts and im probably only gonna keep one, my luck is my favorite won't train well lol
MoonHill Stables
08:20:13 Moon
oh okay im sorry, i saw someone else do that today in normal chat
Silent Grove
08:19:57 *Sigh*
Moon, this is Rule #30 from the chatbox rules: All Chatbox content related to Advertising of any type (except RPs), or links to anything For Sale/Breeding/etc belong in the Sales Chatbox. Veiled Advertising is not permitted in the Main Chatbox.
Dash and Duchess
08:19:21 DD
no moon Hill Stables, it is still considered sales <3
MoonHill Stables
08:18:38 Moon
Pella, oh i cant ask if someone wants him then PM about a price?
Darkside Dreams
08:18:09 Grape the Haphazard
I am going to...pretend I understand and thank you for giving me the four combinations xD

Heya Thunda!
Panther PONs
08:17:21 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Moon
That goes in sales :)
Lunar Arabians
08:16:37 Cap Eater || Hawk
What is the point of calling me in 4 hours till we close >.>
White_thundacat
08:16:30 Thunda/Cat/Mom
Dark 😘
Sea storm Equines
08:15:48 Stormie
okay. sorry for any misguidence i have said. thanks for correcting me Silent
Silent Grove
08:15:06 *Sigh*
No Stormie. 'At' is the complete gene, and AT does not exist. At is brown, versus A being bay.
Lunar Arabians
08:14:56 Cap Eater || Hawk
-HEE Click-

To use a Sven with her Lyff embryo or not, hmmm
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 08:25pm CDT  
 Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Rain Possible

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 13

The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 12:33 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Feel free to spread your balls of sight upon this fantasy world. But please do keep in mind this is a private roleplay between Danny and I, so no chattering during the play lest you've been invited. Enjoy.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 12:34 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award

Tadhg

(Tie-g)
(It means poet or storyteller)
(Male)
(Elf)
-----

Appearance

Tadhg is young looking, always having a pleasant expression. His face diamond-shaped, his jaw defined. His eyes are brown, rich in color and have very good sight. Thin eyebrows, thin lips and a bright smile. His lightly tanned complexion coated in freckles.
His hair is long, down to his shoulderblades, thick. He usually keeps the brown waves out of his face in a neat and practiced bun, leaving a braid out on the right side of his face.
His shoulders are wide, also freckled, and strong. Though he doesn't show it as much as others do, coltish, elfin and long-limbed. With calloused hands unlike many.
Usually wearing leathern items, naturally dyed clothing that is green, brown and yellowish. Typically moccasin type shoes.
-----

Personality

He is a very genuine person, good with people but never was one to start conversations. He listens better than he talks. Speaking of, he has a slight accent, hard to keep track of but is noticeable.
He has a selfless way of doing things, gentlemanly one might say. He is comfortable in both formal and informal settings, though he isn't in many formal situations. His kingdom tends to lack that. It seems more like a tribe than a kingdom, viewing the rulers as priests rather than royalty.
He can be very active, he loves the forest, travelling on foot when there is often no need to. He knows his home kingdom like the back of his hand. He would easily go out of his way to do something even if it was a simple thing.
He has boyish humor, but old wisdom. His age is irrelevant, though some suspect he is hundreds old. He loves to laugh and have fun, a little out of his element around stoic and heavy-hearted company.
-----

Other

Tadhg is highly ranked in the Imedal kingdom, one of the 'council'. Noble enough to be recognized but not too much say on anything. He'd always been a bit of a troublemaker, problems with authority figures and all depsite being one himself.
He is very handy with blades, keeping about three on him at all times no matter the occasion. Small ones in easy to reach places. Quite proficient with bows, preferring longbows. He has his own, one he made himself a long time ago, worn with age to fit his hands.
One of his odd details is the way he hums. Nearly none would know it by sound. His humming is said to tame violent beasts and lull insomniacs to rest. The magic of the forest comes easily to him. Though it does have its downsides.

Edited at March 12, 2024 04:58 PM by Prismatic Cove
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 12:37 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award

Ariadne

(R-e-add-knee)
(Female)
(Vampire)
-----

Appearance

Ariadne has a generally youthful, but mature appearance. While her age is undisclosed (anywhere from in the twenties to the hundreds) she looks to be in her early twenties. Her default expression isn't quite bitchy, but rather cold. Appraising and bored, really. It has a way of making her seem perpetually uninterested, as if whatever is going on is beneath her.
Her face is relatively harsh in features, something you would expect to see in some sort of haughty royal family. High cheekbones, a somewhat narrow nose, relatively full lips, and slightly thin, arched brows.
She has a pale, ivory skin tone that makes her seem stark and a little unreal. As if she truly has never seen the sun. Her eyes are a predatory shade of yellow, almost gold or bronze in some lightings. Of course, being a vampire, they have the occasional habit of flickering a blood red, which can be disconcerting.
Her hair falls in strong waves to a point just below her shoulder blades. It is most reminiscent of the color of dark, dark chocolate. It is most recognizable in the sun, where it can seem a normal, warm shade of brown. In dim lighting, it can be easy to mistake it for near-black.
She has a narrow, princess style build. Long legs, medium length arms, and a faint hourglass figure. She seems petite, but has rather lean, perhaps inhuman strength hidden beneath the guise of a weak build.
She can often be found wearing some sort of dress, generally ball gowns at formals and parties, and more form fitting, perhaps less long dresses to less important parties or even daily. When not in the presence of her family, she takes the risk to wear custom made men's clothing- tailored for her in secret by a close friend. Her color scheme is generally bold, consisting of deep red, greens, blues, and occasionally purples. Gold happens to be her best metal. She very seldom has taste for lighter colors, but that's not to say she's never seen in them. She is partial to most shades of blue.
-----

Personality

Ariadne often comes across as rude, as well as cruel or insulting. She has somewhat of a superiority complex, but not nearly as much as the rest of her family- mainly because it was how she was taught to treat others. Along with this toying, manipulative side, she can actually be relatively personable. She finds talking to strangers easy, and she enjoys flirting and banter with anyone she thinks is vulnerable enough to fall for it. She does have a sense of humor beneath this personality she has fabricated for her family. She likes making people laugh, more than anything. Seeing that her existence is a solitary one, she passes her time by reading, and occasionally by dancing. Yes, alone. She is currently attempting to learn how to play the piano.
-----

Other

Ariadne is essentially the heiress to the matriarchal throne of Epirus, whose population is made mostly of vampires. While Vance, her older brother, would theoretically be the next in line, Epirus has a policy that female heirs (no matter their age in the sibling hierarchy) are always prioritized as rulers. Her mother is the sister to the current Queen; who was unable to have children, and therefore selected Ariadne as the next choice. This is known to very few outside the royal family.
Ariadne has never been called any sort of nickname. She doesn't know how it feels; her family is too prim and far too proper to bother with such poor pleasantries to show affection. Her brother, Vance, is the only one who has ever given her a pet name. He affectionately deemed her 'Worm' after an incident involving a young Ariadne, an expensive dress, and a large amount of mud. The affectionate term has always made her feel special.
She very, very, very much likes gifts and physical touch. She received little of both during her childhood.
Last of all, something important to note is Ariadne's namesake. In ancient Greece, there was a myth about a mortal woman, daughter to a corrupt king. She fell in love with a Greek hero, Theseus, so much so that she led him through the neverending labyrinth to escape the Minotaur; and with it, his impending doom. Take this information and do with it what you will.

Edited at March 12, 2024 03:19 PM by Widow Valley Farms
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 03:32 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
The Thorne Manor was just as utterly imposing from the outside as it usually was; cracked, centuries old cobblestone walls covered in carefully trimmed ivy looked down on the carriages arriving with an air of utter disdain. The Mansion, like the family who presided in it, gave off an elegantly authoritarian feeling. The sloping, intricate roof made sharp lines against the post-sunset sky that would make anyone feel like they were approaching some sort of looming figure.
Yellowed light streamed from the main entrance of the near-castle, spilling down the dark steps outside as various people exited their carriages, chatting excitedly as they made their way into the house, masked, as the invite had explicitly stated.
Directly down the hall from the entrance, the ballroom was open and bustling with people from all over the bordering empires of Epirus. It was a 'diplomatic meeting' of minimal importance. Really, it was an excuse for the Thorne family to throw another of their well-renowned parties and show off their extensive wealth. The ballroom was more inviting than the outside of the mansion, with elegant, dark cream colored walls and various chandeliers for lighting. The floor was a dark, mahogany color, as well as most of the furniture around. At the very end of the room, there was a quintet playing light, strumming music. Very few were dancing at that point, but some swayed vaguely to the notes slipping through the air. There were white clothed tables at the edges of the room, save the wall occupied almost entirely by a bar of some sort.
At that very bar, a woman in a deep, rich red ball gown settled on a stool sipping on some sort of red drink. Red roses painted the neckline, a few trailing down the edge of the skirt as well. She wore a black and red feathered masquerade mask, the tie hidden by her intricate, dark brown updo. She seemed utterly calm, if a little bored, her bright red lips tilted in a neutral emotion as she surveyed the room in silence.

Edited at March 12, 2024 03:37 PM by Widow Valley Farms
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 09:10 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Following the inviting sound of chattering, sometimes laughter, from the slightly overgrown castle, the voices was about the only enticing thing through the eerie valley range. It was so grey, with hard shapes.
Despite the rough exterior, the inside was glorious. It was busy and full of noise when He entered. His leather cape dragging slightly on the wooden floor, rich and dark brown in color. It matched his lighter brown hair, which was in a lose, high but neatly and methodically made bun, save for the braid off the right side of his head.
Making his way in, he brushed shoulders with people, who turned to look- usually up- at him. Most ended up lingering on him. He had little wonder about it. Mostly because he couldn't see half of what was in front of him. Why? Because he had managed to skillfully attach a stag skull to his face. Large antlers intact, off white aside for the odd greying at the base of the antlers.
The caped man was taller than most men at the party, even without the eye-catching 'mask'. Humming as he glided among the crowd, exploring til he found the bar. He just wanted to sit rather than get a drink. He swung his cape over the back of the stool.
He glanced around, from face to face. There was one thing that the masks couldn't hide. The seemingly judgemental look in their eyes. Though many appeared awed, looking at his face, looking st the green vines painted up his arms and neck. They went up to his face too, covered by the skull.
He felt a little out of place, his attire was brighter colored than most he'd seen, those based with white, black, dull colors and pastels. His was rich browns, his fancy of a grassy, emerald-ish green. Not to mention he was the only one with pointed ears.
He'd adorned his with silvern clamps, just to sparkle a little.
Stealing a glance at the lady in red, who's dress was vibrant, fancy. Undoubtedly someone of importanance. Though her expression was a little unnerving. He promptly decided not to speak unless spoken to, which so far no-one had. He just hummed to the faint music.

Edited at March 12, 2024 09:11 PM by Prismatic Cove
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 11:02 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne's eye snagged on the first unique specimen she saw. And unique, he most definitely was. She tilted her head ever so faintly as he approached, noting the real looking skull used for his masquerade attire, along with the shamelessly vibrant color scheme. Vibrant compared to everyone else, anyway. She set her drink lightly on the bar counter, watching her new quarry approach eagerly as she decided the best plan of action.
Before she could get too far into her plan, a tall, pale man poked her in the side of the corset, a roguish grin on his face. He had darkened, chocolate colored hair not much lighter than hers and the same yellow eyes, a black and dark gold feathered mask on his face to match his attire. V "Having fun, Worm?" He snickered, sinking into the seat beside her and promptly stealing her drink.
Ariadne said nothing, giving her older sibling a flat look as he stole her drink, acknowledging nothing else. "I was drinking that." She said flatly, glancing to her side to find her previous interest a few seats down the aisle. Vance opened his mouth to say something, likely teasing, when Ariadne waved him off. "Keep it." She muttered, standing and walking lightly toward the elvin man a few seats to her right. Her strides were graceful and unhurried, leading her to sit at the stool beside him. She gently swept a nonexistent speck of dust from her dress, glancing over at him and offering a light smile. "Your mask is quite the conversation starter." She said lightly, her tone conversational.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 11:40 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Real looking? H a h a it is real))
For a party with music, the stillness of the room was ..confusing. Like the wind was blowing but the trees were stationary. The hushed tones bouncing off high walls filled his ears. It was so collected, unlike him, who seemed to be swaying with the music, still in his seat.
He remained with somewhat good posture, though stools were rather hard to sit on and look proper, especially while he was trying to watch the crowd with a third of his usual eye-sight, and none of it directly in front of himself.
He turned, slightly startled, as he heard the shuffling of a dress beside him, tilting his head to get a better look at her, the blinked simply at her radiating outfit. He looked slowly up from her dress bottom to her neat hair.
"I may take that as a compliment." The skull covered his face entirely, his voice coming out muffled, echoing against the bone. Matching her volume. "So your dress is too." He assured.
She didn't sound too far off from what he expected, but her suddenly open behavior certainly was, but that was a pleasant surprise. He was very curious as to who she was.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 12, 2024 11:55 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne wore a pleasant expression as he startled, not surprised by it. She couldn't honestly see all that well through her mask either, but seeing wasn't always most important. She dipped her head in a polite nod when he spoke back to her, intrigued by his voice and the effect the skulls had on it.
Elves weren't quite a rarity, but she never really got the chance to speak to them. Mostly either too whimsy or off, it seemed, or utterly disturbed by her. This one was intriguing, though, and also the only one of his kind at the party so far.
"Thank you, sir." She said lightly, the corners of her lips tugging upwards in something that couldn't quite be called a smile. "The vines are gorgeous as well." She said simply, lifting her hand to trail over a green arc on his forearm. Her hands were soft, but cold, and she acted as though it were very normal to be touching him without the slightest bit of permission. "I have to say, you don't exactly fit in here. What brings you to my ballroom today?" She asked curiously, tilting her head up at him. Offhandedly, the thought occured to her that she had no idea what this man looked like. He could resemble a toad more than a human, for all she knew. Then again, most elves she met managed to be relatively attractive. Hopefully he wasn't dissapointing; if she would ever actually see his face, anyway.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 12:26 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Of course, he'd forgotten his manners as she bowed her head, he mimicked her, though careful of the antlers he wore. The skull seemed to not wiggle at all as he moved, his masterful attachment of it was paying off.
What features of her he could see reminded him of the royal family. It wasn't like he lived in a hole. He went places, he just didn't try to meet people. It had occurred to him that havimg friends around the map was a smart thing, but he didn't intend to get into anything that might require he have assistance. He wasn't usually that stupid.
His eye followed her hand down to his arm as she ran her chilly fingers over his painted limb. He tipped it out further for her to see, perhaps pushing into her touch. Physical contact was something widely used in the forest. "Thank you, my lady." He echoed.
He smiled slightly beneath the mask at her comment. Ones dressed like him appeared few and far between, more so here. He'd so far noticed no other elves.
"Every now and then.. who would not love a good old fashioned ball?" He offered somewhat mysteriously. Somehow managing to give away little to nothing about why he was there. He hesitated to speak again, wanting to observe. A little cautious.

Edited at April 24, 2024 10:14 AM by Prismatic Cove
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP March 13, 2024 12:54 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne took a moment to study the skull in a bit more depth as he tipped his head, still a little caught off-guard by it. She didn't let it show, but it was quite surprising every time she looked at it.
She smiled to herself as he tipped his arm out for her, taking the shift in position as an invitation to continue. As much as she didn't even realize it herself, she loved touching others; as well as being touched. It was one of her favorite feelings, and often why she could be quick to teasing physical gestures. Or, relatively flirtatious ones. She moved her free hand to set beneath his arm, resting just below his elbow. Her other hand skated lightly over the newly exposed paint, gently so as not to scratch it.
She seemed perfectly content for the moment with her elvin interest at her side, ignoring most of the other goings-on in the ballroom. She let out a soft chuckle at his comment, shaking her head and albeit reluctantly, sliding her fingers off his arm. "You didn't answer my question." She stated, giving him a curious glance. "Since you don't seem to want to answer that, how about an easier question?" She asked rhetorically, leaning slightly on the bar to look up at him. "Is the mask a real skull?" She asked delicately, gesturing lightly to his face with her hand.
The music had quietly begun to pick up, drawing multiple pairs out onto the dance floor. The amount fluctuated, but as the night started getting later, people became more interested in dancing with the help of a healthy dose of alcohol.
((Next time she asks something he doesnt wanna answer he should be like "lets dance"))

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 13

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette