Valhalla Acreage
04:03:44 Eivor
-Click-
Something I thought was cool and if your wondering if this video was edited for the smoke you see no your seeing it happen I been there and got to see this in gettysburg museum and loved every minute of it
Cheese
03:39:58 Cheesy KNNs
Just finished painting half of the frame for my new guinea pig cage. My back hurts lol
RIO DORADO
03:21:16 Aurora
bye everyone
Valhalla Acreage
03:20:52 Eivor
Night guys
Hot 2 Trot
03:20:22 ♡Holly♡
Byee Bignus <3
Hot 2 Trot
03:20:10 ♡Holly♡
Bye rio :)
Bignus Bognus
03:20:02 (totally not bingus)
Gonna sleep now too, goodnight all <3
Hot 2 Trot
03:19:47 ♡Holly♡
Byee Penny!
Valhalla Acreage
03:19:41 Eivor
I'm over here enjoying watching the show historys greatest escapes with Morgan freeman
Panther PONs
03:19:13 Lurker-Penny-Pella
See ya
RIO DORADO
03:18:58 Aurora
bye
Panther PONs
03:18:47 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Good night! I think i will too. Sleep well ❤️
RIO DORADO
03:18:15 Aurora
Good night everyone Aurora's got to get some sleep
Panther PONs
03:17:36 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Aurora
Chat is normally quiet at night
RIO DORADO
03:17:01 Aurora
hello it's been 4min since someone talked
RIO DORADO
03:12:45 Aurora
:)
Hot 2 Trot
03:09:36 ♡Holly♡
:)
RIO DORADO
03:09:14 Aurora
Ok got it holly
Panther PONs
03:07:22 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Aurora
Stable > Stable Activities> your account> set nicknames
Hot 2 Trot
03:07:03 ♡Holly♡
Rio
It's just one of the rules that we follow by. (not typing in all caps)
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Wed 04:21am CDT  
 Forecast: Crisp, Clear, and Cool

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 20

Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 02:56 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"I can be quite good company, actually. And I am quite intent on having him, unfortunately, and im assuming youre not just going to continue to stand there and look pretty while I get him. Such a shame." She said, glancing over his attire, barely withholding a chuckle. "Anyway, lets get on with it, why don't we?" She said boredly, her wings easily reappearing. She took an easy few steps toward him. "Go ahead, take the first move. God knows you need an advantage." She rolled her eyes.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 11:34 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Unfortunately, you're correct." His voice was back to bland with more or less no expression. He tilted his head, trying to gage how she would fight, he wasn't entirely confident considering how she was. Plus she was much smaller amd despite his orders he didn't want to hurt her, he just wanted the soul. He left his wings on lockdown, he didn't need them to fight. He stepped toward her and firmly grabbed her arm to spin her do he could kick her again, but across the room this time.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:00 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Fuck why am I so bad at fighting scenes))
She grabbed his arm as soon as he touched her, ducking under him and rotating his arm, successfully behind him at that point. She twisted his arm farther behind him before she landed a square kick into the middle of his back, releasing his arm and yanking her own out of his grip as he got thrown forward.
((I dont know if he actually kicked her or not so that may have been stupid))

Edited at July 7, 2023 10:12 PM by Widow Valley Farms
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:10 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
I made you decide hehee))
He groaned as she pulled his arm back so far, hitting his hands and knees as she kicked him. He turned over and grabbed his wrist. He stood up and ran toward her, but skidded onto the floor to sweep her feet out.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:25 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Im gonna let him have some small victories I dont want her to win too outright))
Admittedly, she wasn't expecting the leg sweep. She recovered quickly after the initial contact, hitting the floor on her hands and quickly rolling up to her feet. "Well, you're trying your hardest." She smiled. "Up, up. Up on your feet, come on, lets go." She said impatiently.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:31 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Hehe))
He narrowed his eyes and stood up. "I'm not, I'm taking pity on you for being so small." He said pointedly, staring at her for a moment. He lunged at her, taking the opportunity to throw her at a wall. He chose the glass one to try that with, his arm around her waist as he pushed her.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:45 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trix let out a calm laugh. "Just because Im small doesn't mean I need pity. It means you should consider how I make up for my lack in size." She warned, simultaneously deciding that it was time to stop playing with him. She glanced down at his arm and drove her knee into his side, spinning him around and shoving him ahead of her, kicking him in the back and forcing him to the ground. "Come on, angel. I know more ways to kill you than there are hairs on your pretty little head. Just give up. You won't win." She advised, gently pushing him into the ground with her foot on his back.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:49 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Even so, it makes me feel better." He said before he moved, then he was on the floor. With a boot in his back. He winced, clenching his jaw. He rolled over, knocking one of her legs so she'd fall. He grabbed her collar and rolled ontop of her. "Do you now?"
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 03:02 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
She chuckled at him, looking up at him with an amused gleam in her eye. "I do. I would list them, but I'm not really here to stay, see. Buy me dinner first and maybe I'll start." She said, smiling. "It's really adorable how you think you're gonna beat me with brute force." She said, giggling slightly. With that, she disappeared, leaving him to fall on his face as she teleported to the other side of the room. She watched him happily and circled him for a moment before yanking him up by the arm and kicking him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him and sending him into the opposite wall. "I really don't want to hurt you. You aren't giving me much choice, though." She pouted mockingly, watching him.

Edited at July 7, 2023 03:07 PM by Widow Valley Farms
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 03:11 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He glared at her in silence til she slipped away. Really he'd forgotten that teleportation was an option. He caught himself kinda, rolling over to find her. He looked up at her as she circled him, he was, in short, losing. He grabbed her arm as she pulled him up, letting go as she threw him into a wall, probably denting it but he didn't look to find out. Somehow he stayed on his feet, coughing, he leaned forward, hands on his knees. "Well if you're really intent on getting that soul you're gonna have to get through me." He narrowed his eyes, provoking her, still leaning over.

Edited at July 7, 2023 03:23 PM by Prismatic Cove

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 20

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette