Noc
Juliet
The Golden Stars
06:17:01 Noc
i need help naming this filly -HEE Click-
SugarplumStables
06:15:39 Brookie Cookie
I have some news!
I just want to be friendly so I decided last month that I was going to do a giveaway one a month to a very helpful or nice person! :)
I need your help to figure out who It'll be for this month. PM me for suggestions. :)
Have a great rest of your day!
The Old Gods
06:14:59 Void Malign
sorry not sorry
FirstLightFarms
06:14:21 puck
Good lord eury i had a stroke tryna read that 😂
The Old Gods
06:13:07 Void Malign
...and I apparently can't english today. Oh well. I'm not feeling the greatest lol
Stellar Performance
06:10:19 Luna's SD Ponies
Mav, LOL. I won it in an Auction from Dream
The Old Gods
06:09:28 Void Malign
I don't like single server types things like thing because of all the trash it makes. I'd rather a plastic jar since I can reuse it for stuff
TopGun Elites
06:09:19 mav/maverick
luna

i NEED to know who did your palette.
Ironworks Equestria
06:08:20 Reaver | Seven
Ohhh. I understand. My apologies
Stellar Performance
06:08:17 Luna's SD Ponies
Jello Is such a doll, She le me recolour my old art set from years ago that she did, so that I could keep it still because I got a new palette but didn't want to change my Stable set because she made it for me, Ive had it for about..6? or 7? years now IRL years lol
Sono Reizin
06:07:49 Sono
-HEE Click- so happy with her momma for it being her first foal she is both a color baby and WWW <3
The Old Gods
06:07:37 Void Malign
I want a jar with a scoop lmao
HoneyJaws
06:07:23 Rat | Shiny Wubs
i just found out TBs can be lplp PATN-2PATN-2 with no KNNs in sight of their pedigree, at least as far as i felt like looking.. huh.
The Old Gods
06:07:17 Void Malign
Yeah, the boxes have single server packets
TopGun Elites
06:06:31 mav/maverick
i dont know why but Body by MTS is stuck in my head and i STILL remember the TikTok dance to it...
Westeros Livery
06:05:25 Khaleesi
void, they make big boxes of it :)
Westeros Livery
06:04:57 Khaleesi
-HEE Click-

apparently this is a thing? never seen this before
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 06:22pm CDT  
 Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Rain Possible

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  16  17  18  19  20

Across Realms |Private Role| November 14, 2023 04:54 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trixie shot Sal a light smirk and a wink as he he glared at her, shifting to get comfortable. The tattoo artist didn't seem phased by the odd request, shaking his head at the offer of a drawing and sitting in his chair to work on a sketch. Trixie was giving Sal a narrow-eyed look. "Since when are you American?" She asked sarcastically.
Across Realms |Private Role| November 14, 2023 05:07 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He nodded, more time to sit in mild terror but at least he didn't have to do much. He looked back to her at the sound of her voice. "Since I decided-" mid sentence he switched, just because, "-zumtimes its not zat éasy to undairstand ze francias accént." He gave her a look.
Across Realms |Private Role| November 14, 2023 05:17 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trixie rolled her eyes at him and stood, walking behind his chair and looking down at him. "You're such a show off." She grinned, tilting her head down at him and starting to quietly toy with some of the curls in his hair. It was done almost absentmindedly, without asking.
Across Realms |Private Role| April 18, 2024 11:02 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Sal followed her with his eyes, even as she walked behind him, he tipped his head up to look at her, squinting and bringing his eyes back down to the artist beside him. Surprisingly reassured by the playing with his hair. Apparently he just needed a little affirmation. "How is that?" He pressed teasingly.
Across Realms |Private Role| April 19, 2024 06:36 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"You and your random little French accent-ness." Trix huffed, gently winding one of his curls around her finger, watching it when she released the lock of hair and let it fall back to his head. "It hurts less than you're anxiousness does." She promised softly, bringing her gaze up to the tattoo artist. She continued to gently toy with his curls, faintly raking her nails along his scalp.
Across Realms |Private Role| April 19, 2024 10:30 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Sal giggled quietly and fidgeted with his hands on his chest. "It miight. Or I'm perfectly reasonable." He turned his nose up. The Tattoo artist intercepted with a slight smile and handed him the tablet to check out the sketch. TA "It's not any worse than being scratched by a cat." He assured. Sal remained quiet for a moment. "Yeah, I like that a lot." A galloping horse atop an anvil, heading toward the horn. He handed the device back, and before long the sketch turned into a final product and it was going on his arm. He pulled it out of the sleeve and leaned over the rest for it. The artist stuck an outline of it on his arm temporary tattoo style, and then out came the ink gun. He rested his head on the chair as he felt nerves creeping in.
Across Realms |Private Role| April 19, 2024 10:46 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"You? Reasonable? Funny, Sally." Trixie mocked, grinning down at him and then popping down in the free chair next to the table. She leaned over the opposite arm rest for a moment to look at the sketch, grinning. She watched the rest of the process in interest, mainly for his reactions. She reached lightly for his hand when all was almost said and about to be done, intertwining her fingers with his lightly. When she had gotten her first tattoo, she sure as hell wished she had someones hand to hold. So, she figured he might just be the same way.

Edited at April 19, 2024 10:47 AM by Widow Valley Farms

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  16  17  18  19  20

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette