Covetta
07:11:08 Vetta/Chrome
-HEE Click-
Covetta
07:10:53 Vetta/Chrome
Are there any EWW+ public tb broods that match him? -HEE Click-
Kiwi Mountains
07:10:48 kiwi | Aurora
-HEE Click- At least she's pretty. So wish she had another W though. I'll see what she trains up to in week 8 and go from there I guess.
Panther PONs
07:10:15 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Myth
Int? Hi
Evergreen Estates
07:08:11 Estelle
-HEE Click-

Holy-
~Savy~
07:07:02 Sav
-HEE Click-
I am hoping to be able to sven this and hopefully have her land on boards >.>
Shamrock Equines
07:06:05 Crowley
What item?
-HEE Click-
Spicey Curry Crib
07:05:33 Cowboy
-HEE Click-
-HEE Click-

Another couple cuties
Spicey Curry Crib
07:04:24 Cowboy
-HEE Click-
Cute
Greenheart Stables
07:03:42 Green|Gree|Gen
@Luna
Im slowly starting to breed out sabi if you can tell lol
Covetta
07:03:14 Vetta/Chrome
I want an EWE (any combo) + grey tb mare :(
Shamrock Equines
06:59:40 Crowley
Wow...
Painted Perfection
06:59:07 Luna The Gene Queen
OHH Green, Shes gorgeous!
Greenheart Stables
06:58:23 Green|Gree|Gen
Ignore the first link its a stud. Didn't mean to post him!
Greenheart Stables
06:58:00 Green|Gree|Gen
@Luna
Heres the first one out the batch
-HEE Click-
-HEE Click-
Painted Perfection
06:56:55 Luna The Gene Queen
Green, Nice!! Good luck! I can't wait to steal some of those babies lol
Shamrock Equines
06:55:50 Crowley
Holy shit O-O
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 07:11pm CDT  
 Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Rain Possible

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 20

Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 12:43 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Y'all know the drill, feel free to read along but no posting please!

Edited at July 25, 2023 08:01 PM by Widow Valley Farms
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 01:44 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Name:
[>]Beatrix 'Trix' Hunt[<]
Appearance:
Trix has long, dark auburn hair that seems especially red-toned in the sun. Because she is a demon, she has keen yellow eyes until the right circumstances come about to turn them red. When she is in her natural form, her wings are pitch, glossy black. When she is angry, or even just trying to be intimidating, her large wings are very likely to begin smoking. Certain feathers on her wings smolder and burn, making them look reminiscent of the embers left after a fire. On very rare occasion, they will burst into flame... you don't want that to happen. Trix generally wears a more muted theme of colors, varying among dark reds, blues, grays, and blacks. She has various tattoos around her body, none of which are in places that are generally visible unless she displays them. P.S.: Shes 5'5!
Personality:
Trix is quite a ruthless person, hence why she is so good at her job. She doesn't hesitate, and she doesn't question things. She is quite self assured and has a particularly short fuse. She can come across as cold and disdainful in a bad mood, but other times she has quite the sense of humor and is quite flirty, but quite non-commital.
A Lil Background:
Trix was human once (as most demons and angels were) and she lived a very short time. She died at 24, and that was a signifigant while ago. She had siblings, but didn't care for her parents. She often checks on said siblings very often and is prone to nightmares about accidentally reaping one of them.
I think thats it?

Edited at July 7, 2023 01:47 AM by Widow Valley Farms
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 01:45 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award

[--------------]

Name

Versailles Maël

[Verse, Sal, Sally]

..undecided and unimportant really cuz he's dead

Male, he/him

Appearance

Verse hold a youthful and masculine figure, slim but muscular and well defined. He may be dead but he looks like he's in his mid twenties. He stands at 6'3, holding himself with good posture as instinct, how it became such is for him to know and for you to not. He weighs about 170 pounds, mostly muscle, having a BMI of 21.2.

His hair is brown, dark brown. He likes it where it is, thick and very curly and the same length everywhere. It drapes over his dark eyebrows and over his ears. When it is straight it might tough his shoulders but the strong curls- almost coils keep it up.

He has a neat beard, called the 'stubble beard style,' he likes it. He also can't grow much more hair than that. He has a lightly tanned complexion, his French and Italian roots aid him in having a tan even in death.

He has a nick in his eyebrow, a scar there. He has thin eyes, deep and intense. A sapphire blue hue in his eyes that stands out quite a bit. Especially against is pearly smile. Some people aren't meant to smile, but Sal? His smile was meant for him. And some would say the gift of dimples.

He had a small splash of freckles over his face and shoulders but those are hard to see. He has a beauty mark though, a pink plant looking shape on the right side of his abdomen over his ribs, its about three inches long and half that wide.

He has scars too, some smallish ones down his back. He has scars elsewhere too, his arms, hands, stomach, battle scars that he tries to keep private.

His wings are translucent, white and blue which fades up the tips of his wings and gives a frosty hue.

He tends to wear formal clothes or something of the like, such as jeans and a button down. He is fond of gloves and vests particularly in black. He doesn't really like suit jackets though. You probably would find him in a t-shirt under an open button-down on a casual day.

[--------------]

Personality

Intelligent | Witted | Cunning | Strategic | Hard-Working | Rule Follower | Gentle | Altruistic | Adaptable | Charming | Alert | Cautious | Polite & Respectful | Calm & Collected | Compassionate | Reserved | Loyal | Trustworthy | Sometimes a Flirt | Two-faced | Rebellious | Reckless | Independent

Other

He grew up in France, he died there at the age of 25 and has stayed the same in appearance. He also can hold his french accent just as well as when it was his only accent.

He was named after the Versailles palace since he was born during that time period in 1631. Thankfully he's had time to adjust.

He is typically a calm angel, lacking emotion sometimes but he does find joy in life. His voice is usually on the quieter side and really you wouldn't want him to raise his voice.

[--------------]

Edited at July 7, 2023 02:36 AM by Prismatic Cove
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 01:49 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Thankfully- imagine just an old 17th century dude and a girl that definitely belongs in some sort of grunge bar))
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 01:53 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Hey, he's up to date in the time))
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 01:54 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
I believe im prepared- how are we starting this? They get into a fight over a soul?
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 02:21 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trix was walking calmly down one of the hospital halls, counting off room numbers boredly. This was her seventh soul today and she had only woken up an hour and a half ago. Her wings were not in sight, making her look human. Her hair was up in a ponytail that fed through the back of her dark black and red team baseball cap, the top of tattoo lettering just visible over the edge of her black and white baseball jacket. She had on black leggings and casual black sneakers. She looked like a normal person. She was beginning to get very bored when she found her destination. "Ah. Well, that only took ten times as long as it should have." She huffed, slipping easily into the room. She shut the door behind her and walked up to the edge of the hospital bed. It was a man in his 30s, in a coma for the moment. It wouldn't be a coma much longer, anyway. She crossed her arms and looked down at the man with barely any interest. "Tch, wonder what you did." She said sarcastically, walking easily up to the IV drip and pulling a small bottle out of her pocket. She grabbed a needle from a bedside table, lifting the bottle up and filling the needle with the liquid. "See you in hell, bud." She said casually, getting ready to inject the arsenic into his IV.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 02:36 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Sal had been alerted to a demon sighting, a possible one. He had been sent to guard souls, and to reap them and save them if they did not live. He had been standing outside a specific room, invisible. The epitome of a guardian angel. He had been in most rooms of the hospital, teleporting about. It was like sniffing out a newborn deer fawn in this mess of people. Then there she came, turning into the room of the one man he was trying to protect, when she shut the door, he popped in. Watching her as she stared at him and spoke as if he was nothing more than a piece of wood. He slipped into the world with his human skin out- at the moment- only for this weird woman to see. He grabbed her hand from behind her and with his other, he grabbed the syringe and shattered it in his grip. He spun her around and kicked her toward the center of the room and away from the man. "Leave." Such a short sentence had it's upsides, it means she didn't know what his accent was and that just made it entertaining. He glared at her with his deep blue eyes, wishing not to fight but if she wanted to he would fight back. And harder.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 02:42 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
She landed lightly on her feet as the strange angel kicked her away, smirking at him. "What, don't like my company?" She said, chuckling at him and not looking the least bit disturbed by his appearance. "Look, love, I'm not really a hit it and quit it kind of person. I finish what I started. And if you get in the way, so be it, but I have a job. And im going to finish it. So you can step away now or we can fight, and ill win, and you'll either run away with your tail tucked between your legs or end up with this guy." She said coldly, crossing her arms. "I have a whole lot more appointments after this, so choose quick." She said, tapping her foot impatiently.
Across Realms |Private Role| July 7, 2023 02:51 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Actually I was more concerned about him not liking your company." He said in a matter of fact, bland tone kind of way. He stared at her with his eyebrows slightly tipped. She was quite confident for being 10 inches shorter than him. "I'd prefer not to fight but if you want him so bad I will." This time his tone was a little warmer and more personal. He watched her angry and impatient demeanor, his arms were at his sides hanging there while his back was as straight as it gets. Since he was on duty he had on his button down and vest which both were buttoned. He had his gloves on too. He'd have loosened up if this was a more casual occasion.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 20

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette