Stormsong Manor
11:06:25 Ven
I'm on my lunch break and dying in my car because my body has revolted against me not being pregnant
MakeEm Fancy
11:04:50 Ally 💜
I love having to tell people that my daughter doesn't have a heat rash snd that its her birthmark 🙃
Murphy's Elites
11:04:05 Fawn
Ven, I'm tired and have nothing to do at work so I'm training and showing right now xD How are you?
Morning
11:03:59 
Alright, thank you all! Good to know
TopGun Elites
11:03:44 mav/maverick
ven

screaming crying dyin and temper-tentruming.
Stormsong Manor
11:03:04 Ven
How are you dudes doing this fine Wednesday
TopGun Elites
11:02:49 mav/maverick
-HEE Click-
you better be good or youre being evicted.
PK Rescue Stable
10:52:17 Fossil-sore
AL is correct! anything from light to mahogany bay
Wolfs Ire
10:51:41 Fawn
*recommend
Just Chaos
10:51:34 AL
Can change variation of bay though
PK Rescue Stable
10:51:18 Fossil-sore
and patterns oops they change too
Wolfs Ire
10:51:18 Fawn
Morning, it will change the color if there's either a coat shade or patterns. For example I wouldn't reccomned using a reroll on a black horse as nothing with change colorwise. They might get chimera but it's incredibly rare.
PK Rescue Stable
10:50:53 Fossil-sore
Only secondary colors change, base color does not. A bay will always be a bay, and a gray a gray
Dark Forest Stable
10:49:01 Kelan/Rain
Unless you use another reroll, yes
Morning
10:44:32 
Oh really? I thought image rerolls only worked on foals. It then changes the color permanently, right?
Santana Rising
10:41:52 San
you can reroll at all ages. just some colours - such as grey won't show up until they are adults
Morning
10:40:03 
Can I reroll 2-year-olds?
Rain Plains
10:28:17 Kelan/Rain
You can also see it by going to stable > Stable activities > Manage hay
Rain Plains
10:26:00 Kelan/Rain
Number of horses x 7 ÷ 4 = hay bales needed
Rain Plains
10:24:11 Kelan/Rain
Sonny,

You don't have enough, you need 37 bales
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Wed 11:07am CDT  
 Forecast: Crisp, Clear, and Cool

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20

Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 10:26 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trix blinked at his glancing around, and figured it had something to do with his story, so she brushed it off. She listened to him intently, unable to pry her eyes from him as he spoke. He seemed much more troubled about his death than most she had met; but she knew what it felt like to have everyone turn their back on you. When he looked up, she held his gaze and gave him a soft smile. "Well- I suppose it was epic. I- I'm sorry. About how it turned out. They took everything from you, didn't they?" She asked gently, her golden colored eyes twinkling with a strange look. Sympathy.
Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 10:38 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He watched her, moving past that erie feeling mostly. "Yes they did. As much as I'd have liked to survive, at least I didn't have to suffer through cleaning up the mess they made of my life. This has been much cleaner and safe I guess. But nothing compares to being human, yeah?" He sheugged it off. "How about you?"
Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 10:49 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trix nodded. "I guess thats a perk. I do... I do miss being human sometimes, yeah." She added quietly, huffing. "Mine is kind of dumb." She gave him a sheepish grin, fiddling with her fingers. "I was in vet school, and the school partnered with a local equestrian center since I was studying to be an equine vet- y'know, kind of important to have horses nearby. Anyway, it was a colder night so the water troughs had heaters in them to keep it from freezing. Some dumbass stacked hay on top of one of those heaters while it was on, and the whole place went up in flames." She shrugged. "I was studying with the people who owned the barn, I was friends with their son and he was in school with me. I look out the window from my wonderfully boring textbook to see the barn turning into a matchstick. Being the dumbass I am, I ran in and we ended up getting all the horses out. Then, I thought I heard some sort of meow- and I went back in to look for a cat, but the fire was too strong at that point." She shrugged. "Plot twist, I was delusional and there was no cat. Then I died, because, y'know, fire bad and all." She finished, giving jazz hands. "So, yeah. I died because of an imaginary cat." She nodded.
Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 10:55 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
His curiosity was piqued as she called it dumb, that usually meant it wasn't dumb at all. He looked as if he was awed, maybe proud? It was very vague of an expression but it definitely brightened his face a little. "Hero." He punched her arm lightly as she finished the story, a smile on his face. "Makes one wonder how you get into hell, saving animals and all some would call you as saint. Probably do. That or stupid." He snickered, putting s hand on her shoulder. "Thats not dumb, you went back in even for one cat. I like that story."
Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 11:22 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trix grinned at him, puzzled at his vague expression. In a good way. She rolled her eyes at the hero comment, shaking her head and flicking his hand gently. "I'm no hero. I opened some stall doors and my hearing was bad." She huffed, shrugging off the other side of his explanation. "I did... some stupid shit, in my life. It wasn't all saving horsies and imagining kitty-cats." She shrugged, leaning into his hand with a smile. "Im glad you enjoy the story of my death." She giggled, glancing at him with a slight flush. She flicked her ponytail over her shoulder and looked suddenly the other way, the tattoo visible for a few moments. It read, in jagged lettering, "Bite Me". It wasn't her proudest moment but she had kept it, for some reason. To remind herself not to make the same mistake twice, really.
Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 11:28 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Don't we all?" Everyone did stupid shit at some point or another. Sometimes its just different stupid shīt. He tilted his head at her. "Not every day you meet someone who's willing to run into a barn fire for some horses and a cat." He smiled sweetly, looking down at her. And then at the tattoo. Bite Me- he smirked slightly- wiping it off his face as she turned back.
Across Realms |Private Role| September 5, 2023 11:37 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"Yeah, but mine was... it was extreme stupid shit." Trixie shrugged and glanced at him in time to see the sweet smile that made her want to run away because of butterflies. She chuckled at his answer. "Yeah, I guess so." As she turned her head back to look at him, his reaction wasn't quite fast enough. She tilted her head slightly as him with a smile. "What?" She asked, puzzled. Sometimes she forgot it existed- only sometimes.
Across Realms |Private Role| October 19, 2023 09:45 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"I'm not surprised, you had to end up in hell doing something." He said dismissively, like he didn't care anymore. She was still doing bad things in hell but he was forgiving. Sometimes a little too forgiving but right now it was just right. He examined her curious and confused expression. "Uhh, I was just admiring the tattoo on your neck." He looked away, rubbing his own neck in mild embarrassment.
Across Realms |Private Role| October 20, 2023 07:59 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Trixie raised her eyebrows at his response, but she said nothing on it. It took her a moment to realize what she meant, and she let out a light laugh as he turned away. "Oh? Well, most don't admire it. They either judge from afar or ask if they can." She said sarcastically. "It's a shame you're too old to have tattoos. I imagine you'd be quite the collector." She teased.
Across Realms |Private Role| October 20, 2023 10:06 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He smiled slightly. "I would ask but really I think the tattoo spells it out for me. Bite Me is quite explanatory." He chuckled softly, looking to her teasing expression. "You would be correct. I've already decided my back would be the canvas." He grinned. "Maybe a sparse sleeve on my right arm. I've yet to decide a lot of them."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette