01:46:20 Yukon
she looks pretty!
Angels angels
01:45:45 Brindle Obsessed
-HEE Click-
Like this girl <3
Angels angels
01:44:47 Brindle Obsessed
WB with complex colors and patterns are the most beautiful!
Lucky Ranch
01:44:08 luhckeigh
oops I dissapeared but OMG I LOVE HER what an amazing name she's so Lana coded and coquette omg id die for her love her queen amazing gorgeous an icon
Elm Tree Ranch
01:43:40 Yukon
@Brindle Obsessed

Yes i did and he looks really pretty as adult!
Angels angels
01:43:06 Brindle Obsessed
Wow he is cute Yukon! Have you done the lens of time on him?
Elm Tree Ranch
01:42:02 Yukon
-HEE Click- i cant wait til he is adult! I love his Brindle markings!
Angels angels
01:37:56 Brindle Obsessed
Homework** Sorry
Angels angels
01:37:38 Brindle Obsessed
I need to do HW, but I'd rather do art >.>
The Old Gods
01:34:28 Void Malign
Too prone to ear infections
The Old Gods
01:34:13 Void Malign
Was never a fan of lamanchas
KPH Equestrian
01:34:07 Rapcoon | Jester
rain
where's the ears😭
Rocking 'B' Ranch
01:33:13 ....Me....
Diva
Holy shhhhhhh.... oot
Eyrie of the Stars
01:32:59 Eyrie
Not bad Diva! Especially since she's not down in Int, Scp, or Str.
Serenity Stables
01:31:55 Serenity / Rain
I will be buying her next spring
Mooncloud Magic
01:31:35 🧸 Diva
i finally dared to click train for week 4
-HEE Click-
Serenity Stables
01:30:54 Serenity / Rain
Luhckeigh
My friend owns the most Lana del Rey goat ever -Click-
Her name is Summertime Sadness and IÂ’ve been wanting to show you lmao
Eyrie of the Stars
01:28:25 Eyrie
Storm I'd say Hrt if anything. That's one of the mare's two weakest traits and the stud wasn't up in it wk 14.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Tue 01:48pm CDT  
 Forecast: Afternoon Storms, then Clearing

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27

The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 11, 2024 11:02 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne blinked out of her anger for a moment to listen to his struggle, watching him and fighting a smile. "Adne is fine." She nodded calmly, dipping her head and still fighting the little smile that tugged at the corner of her lips. His struggle with her language was quite endearing to her, try as she might to remember that he wasn't with her willingly.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 11, 2024 11:14 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He nodded, smiling shamefully. He was glad that seemed to be making her feel a little better but wanted to answer her better. "Do you want ah- that- a pinky promise I will not go near your mother?" He asked, somewhat genuinely, and mostly expecting her not to go for it as he gazed downward at her.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 12, 2024 12:11 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
His trying to cheer her up is the cutest thing I've ever seen))
Ariadne blinked in surprise at his question, glancing up at him with a smile. "I didn't realize elves did pinky-promises." She teased, then lightly lifted her hand, pinky extended. "I would love that." She nodded simply, pleased with the somewhat childish maneuver.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 02:12 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
You're welcome)
The elf lifted his own and locked their pinkies, shaking it slightly. "Promise." He let go, giggling quietly. "I had no idea what it was til some of these small girls here pulled me into it." He looked down, smiling. "One of then made me promise not to be mean."
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 02:30 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Hehe))
Ariadne giggled softly as he shook her pinky, mirroring the action and then letting her hand drop to her side. She smiled faintly as he continued, enjoying the feel of the smooth dirt path beneath her feet. "Well, I'm glad they're teaching you the important things." She teased, smiling at the idea of him conversing with little girls. It seemed to fit strangely well. "You, mean? I can't imagine it." She chuckled. "How in the world did you go about meeting the kids around the house?" She asked lightly, pausing beside a a strange, slightly exotic purple flower bush. She lifted one of the loosely coiled flowers to inspect it for a moment as she waited for his answer.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 03:01 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He glared at her, but at least her picking on him meant she felt better. At least a little. He glanced around, it was sunny but humid, sometimes you could even see it. The ground was cool and kinda wet still and the plants were covered in dew. "I meant here in Epirus. They ended up talking me into buying candy for them." He shook his head. "Unless your keeping kids in your basement, I do not think you have children at this manor." He joked, trailing off a little to admire the same patch of plants, but out of her personal space.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 03:08 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"Oh? I didn't realize you've been other places in Epirus." Ariadne snickered slightly. "You're quite gullible, little fox. They do that with most of the visitors we get in the cities. Call it a tourist trap, I suppose." She shrugged. She chuckled slightly at his comment. "Perhaps we do." She said sarcastically, then shook her head. "There are a few. Most are young, children of the workers here. They're a lively little bunch." She said simply, moving onward. "I have to admit, I feel I'm at a disadvantage. I've never been to Imedal, and you've been here to my country at least... three or four times. What is Imedal like?" She asked lightly, standing straight and bringing her gaze to him as she walked on.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 03:22 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"Very few times but I have been here before. But they were very nice, it was worth it." He crossed his arms, smiling back at her. He reached doen to feel the some of the leaves, soft, delicate. They smelled tropical and he liked it. "I guess they hide well with strangers in the house." They really do because he hadn't even the foggiest. That would of course explain some of the sounds he'd never been able to make out.
"It is peaceful. Less like a city and more of a village. Clusters of elves in small earth-made homes over a space. Everyone is close." He explained, somewhat longingly. He wouldn't say he wanted to leave but being home sure would be nice.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 04:15 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne simply smiled. "Good. I would hope my people give you nothing but hospitality." She said, stretching her arms above her head with a small sigh. "I'm sure they've been watching you randomly. They don't like directly interacting with strangers, but they get the knack for gossip from their parents." She shrugged, smiling fondly as she thought of her friends.
She tilted her head to listen to him, smiling slightly as he described his home. "It sounds lovely. I'm sure you miss it." She nodded. "I'd love to see it someday. Perhaps soon." She shrugged, taking a deep breath. "Speaking of, you'll be going back soon. That means we need to work out a time for another visit." She said lightly, glancing at him to observe his reaction.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 13, 2024 10:59 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"So far." He smiled gently, brushing his hand along the minty smelling plant. "Me neither." He teased, agreeing with the children's preference to stay hidden. He was mildly impressed that he hadn't noticed them too.
He looked up, either he was being very transparent, or she was just guessing. His eyes trailed back to the flowers as she mentioned what he was rather hoping not to do. "I guess, ah, you will probably be needing my name just in case, are you not?" He asked sheepishly. Unfortunately he would no longer be nameless to her.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette