Vellum Elites
10:28:56 Vell
She is very well bred Sting, I imagine she cost them quite the penny.
ghost light stables
10:28:49 moldy bread / ghost
Sting

I would love to but its 10 pm here and im using an 11 year old computer at the moment
Narran Park
10:26:54 Sting
Ghost, do you share photos of your work? I love seeing what people create.
Narran Park
10:26:09 Sting
What a lovely mare Vell, Well put together
Vellum Elites
10:26:03 Vell
-Click-
This is the Olena stud
Dandelion Farms
10:24:44 Sky/Dandy
Vell
Oooo so gorgeous!
Dandelion Farms
10:23:58 Sky/Dandy
Sting
That horse is so pretty!
ULA Stables
10:23:27 Lala, Yompie
Wait nevermind IÂ’m so dumb.
Vellum Elites
10:23:19 Vell
-Click-
This girl is owned by the owner's wife and is probably one of my favorites as far as looks go.
ULA Stables
10:22:24 Lala, Yompie
What does a flower on one of my horses mean again?
ghost light stables
10:22:18 moldy bread / ghost
String

Belts,spur straps,bridles really whatever
Narran Park
10:20:56 Sting
Vell, your stables sound amazing!
Narran Park
10:19:56 Sting
Wow Sky.
I googled them, they are lovely!

The one in my office is 'Isadora-Cruce'
Its beautiful
Vellum Elites
10:17:56 Vell
Roo is a very handsome lad, he just looks perpetually young to me, he does not age.
Vellum Elites
10:17:21 Vell
One of the girls at the barn recently qualified for the Run for a Million rookie qualifier.
Saharaa
10:17:09 
Vell. Ah I know most of CA's work is in AR now as far as I can remember. There is a DUH horse not far from me. Nice looking horse
Dandelion Farms
10:16:48 Sky/Dandy
Sting
Favorite Breyer? Well... hehe
My favorite molds are the Adiah HP mold, Paint Me a Pepto mold, and the Ademek mold. The color patterns on this specific horses are my favorites too although the new horse Leif is definitely on that top list. I actually got to meet the real life Adamek at Breyer Fest last year. He's my favorite horse ever and I was BESIDE myself.
Narran Park
10:14:31 Sting
Nice Ghost, What kind of leather work?
Vellum Elites
10:14:14 Vell
I don't think the horse was imported from DU AUS, just bred in the States by the brand. Not sure where he was trained but he is a very good boy, we call him Roo!
Narran Park
10:14:06 Sting
What is your favourite Sky?
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Tue 10:30pm CDT  
 Forecast: Afternoon Storms, then Clearing

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 .. 27

The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 9, 2024 07:02 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
The Duchess tutted at him for the answer, shaking her head. M "I'm sorry. My Daughter can be terribly rude sometimes. You'll have to meet me after breakfast, I'll fix you up." She said simply, offering a smile that made Ariadne's skin crawl. She brought her gaze up to eye the older woman in an utterly unimpressed way. Dissapointed, even. She toyed with the idea of embarrassing her Mother in front of a foreign emissary, thinking on it for a moment. "Mother, I believe you are the rude one here. Our young guest has already rejected your advances through action alone. Do not push his boundaries. And if you must, kindly, do it someplace other than the family table." She said simply, tossing a lazy, feline smile up the table. There was an inherently dangerous gleam in her eyes that said consequences were very real for this offense.
Her Mother's response was a slack-jawed stare, but no words came from her.
She slid her gaze to the other end of the table, dipping her head. "Please excuse the Duchess. She has a terribly hard time keeping away from things that aren't hers." She drawled calmly, standing and brushing a nonexistent speck of dust from her skirt. "Now, if you will excuse me." She ended, starting the walk out of the room.
Vance was shaking with laughter as she exited. Even her Father fought a vaguely sad smile as the Duchess white-knuckled her silverware.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 9, 2024 09:54 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
His jaw came slightly ajar at her completely unhindered advances right at the breakfast table, sat at by an acquaintance, her children and her husband no less. He was midway through exhaling his polite declination when his courtier stepped in.
He couldn't help but be just a little embarrassed by it but he was inherently thankful even though her execution seemed a little harsh. He glanced up the men around the table, Larach had almost no reaction, as if it had never happened other than to dip his head in return.
"Uh, well, thank you but I should get a headstart on preparing to leave before we overstay our welcome." He picked pushed his chair back gently and left. Though he was lying, he was looking for Ariadne, not packing.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 10, 2024 06:40 AM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne was halfway up the stairs when steps rang out from the dining hall. Surely her Mother wasn't already seeking an argument? If so, she would be put back in her place of Duchess rather than the nasty hag she was prone to being when denied. She glanced over her shoulder and raised her eyebrows in slight surprise that it was her Elf that exited instead. She turned her gaze forward again and simply continued up the staircase, her dress hissing with the movement.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 10, 2024 08:40 AM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He kept an even pace, taking two steps at a time out of habit. Watching her as he came to the second story, leaning on the banister. He opened his mouth to say something, and then grew unsure, turning away to his own room's direction.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 10, 2024 02:36 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne glanced at he courtier to find him leaning against the bannister, tilting her head. She paused as he started walking off, calling after him. "Little Fox, meet me in the gardens, when you can." She said simply, turning on her heel and walking down the hall toward her room.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 10, 2024 11:31 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He paused in his steps to acknowledge her, nodding, somewhat grateful to not have to say something first. He gave a quick smile and continued walking. He decide to pack up Larach instead of himself, he knew he could pack fast, no question about that. He didn't change either, except that he was barefoot when he came out to the gardens to look for her.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 11, 2024 12:56 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Seeing as it wa smearing the end of spring, and weather was getting warmer, Ariadne again found herself a pair of "scandalous" clothing. A white shirt tied above the midriff, and shorts that cut off at mid-thigh. She was also barefoot as she made her way out into the garden, tilting her head at him when she found him. "Are you up for a walk?" She asked simply, no greeting in sight. She was still bitter over her mother, which she may or may not have been taking out on any and everything.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 11, 2024 10:35 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He spent a moment staring at her Wardobe choice with curiosity as he approached, he'd never met a woman who just ..wore that outside of her house or wasn't at a party of somekind. He heeded her advice about not mentioning her pale legs this time, leaving the bruised shin in the past not the present.
"Always." He answered simply, she looked upset, which he could see quite clearly the reasoning. Who wouldn't be.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 11, 2024 10:41 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Ariadne nodded at his answer, absentmindedly reaching her fingers out to feel the bushes at her side graze against her fingers. "You are under no circumstance to be alone with my Mother at any time. I don't care what she says, or does, or threatens, do not heed her. Do you understand me?" She spoke in a tone much closer to her status than she usually used- authoritative. It was an order, not a request. She seemed half-lost in thought as she waited for an answer, staring straight ahead as she padded down the path.
The Date | Danny x Rem | Private RP May 11, 2024 10:58 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
He put his hands behind his back, listening to her. Admiring the plants while also thankful he wasn't making eye contact. Because her tone was kinda scary. He stayed silent for a moment. "Absolutely, Arr-." He took a breath. "Arree- adne- ar-.." he gave it a second, "Adne?" He was basically asking if he could call her just the last half of her name. The rolled rs in his accent made it difficult and he did want to pronounce it right but it wasn't working

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 .. 27

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette