Dandelion Farms
04:30:29 Sky/Dandy
IÂ’m about to get like three hours of sleep. It is not going to be a good dsy tomorrow lol
Dandelion Farms
04:23:36 Sky/Dandy
Star
Most definitely
*Rising Stars TBs*
04:22:04 Star / Sarah
Chat is pretty dead :P
~.Oblivion.~
03:17:38 Obi
Thank you :) I'm so happy
Ponies heaven
03:17:37 Pera/ peral
Hi chat ;) hereÂ’s a small poll > -HEE Click-
Bluegrass Racing
03:17:18 Twin
Congrats Obi
Hot 2 Trot
03:15:43 ♡Holly♡
Congrats Obi!
~.Oblivion.~
03:15:08 Obi
Oh my goodness! Got my horse spotlighted for the first time and it's my new colt!
Salem
03:14:53 Salem / Salt
looking for a 1x1 rp, pm me!
Hot 2 Trot
03:14:29 ♡Holly♡
Shes pretty
-HEE Click-
Stargazer
03:00:51 
I have one mare that i do embryo's for, and i think around 50 mares? left. We shall see lol Will take any luck I can get. But also send you whatever luck I can Bingus.
Bignus Bognus
02:58:18 (totally not bingus)
I'm mostly done breeding for the month so I'll send allll the luck to you star :) hopefully RF is merciful lol
Stargazer
02:55:24 
Bingus, yeah I feel that. But my hope for this season is gone out the window XD hopefully someone with RF surprises me
Stargazer
02:54:37 
I do have two EEE KNN mares that are two but I still feel stuck :')
Bignus Bognus
02:53:59 (totally not bingus)
Ugh I feel that Star, I haven't done better than an EEW colt on my TB account in like 4 months :')

I'm holding out hope though lol
Stargazer
02:53:46 
this is my only keeper so far this year zz

-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:52:39 
phew I might need a new keyboard, have to actually pay attention to what I type. Common keys are dying on me
Cheese
02:52:21 Cheesy KNNs
I used to get nice EWEs from my EEE homo dun girl. But then I sold her :'(
I'll have to ask for some embryos...
Stargazer
02:50:47 
KNN's havent been nice for a an RO or two, they used to like me xD miss my PEE combos at this pint. Might die if I get a EEW this season.
Bignus Bognus
02:50:45 (totally not bingus)
And hi Holly <333
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 04:33am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 9

The ghost herd April 2, 2024 09:14 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
deep in the forrest hidden in the willows a herd of horses lives hidden most people think there ghosts but.. are they? the ghost herd has been around for over 100 years these horses dissaperd from the earth for about 50 years but they came back and there here to stay.......
Hello! ghost light here with a spooky rp to match me! just sign up down below this will start on april 5 !
   The ghost herd April 2, 2024 09:16 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
name:
hight:
pesonalty:
backstory:
role:
   The ghost herd April 2, 2024 09:18 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
roles
lead stallion (ghost light stables)
lead mare (dash and duchess)
lead gard ( free)
gards ( )
lead patrol horse (The midnight stand)
patrol horses ( WRS sweet hollow )
elders ( )
normal mares? ( hyrule stables|)

Edited at May 29, 2024 09:13 PM by ghost light stables
   The ghost herd April 3, 2024 06:34 AM

Dash and Duchess

Give Award
Duchess
sassy and feisty, duchess can be a bitch, but shes loval to the herd
-
she was once a young jumper, before she was involved in a rotatioonal fall and passed, she misses her owner, but couldn't stand to see her cry.
lead mare??

Edited at April 3, 2024 06:34 AM by Dash and Duchess
   The ghost herd April 3, 2024 09:22 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
name: ghost
hight: 18.3 hh
pesonalty: ghost is quite but not shy although he pefers to keep to himself he can be a hothead he rarely smiles or talks
backstory: ghost was born into a wild horse herd he live there till he turned three then shit whent downhill humans came and rounded up him and the herd and put them on a ship they were in the middle of the sea when the ship couldnt hold them so the people pushed all the horses in the water to die ghost got to land with his sire sister and what was left of the herd just to have people round them up and sell them to slaughter ghost jumped the slaughter barn pen but the rest of his old her didnt make it about two years later he died as a lone stallion when a lion tried to atack a small herd
role: lead stallion
   The ghost herd April 4, 2024 03:38 PM

grey angel stables

Give Award
name: angel
looks: you should know (dapple grey with a white mane and tail. blue eyes. https://horseeden.com/horse.php?id=34608996 )
hight: 17hh
pesonalty: she is quiet but has an untamable spirit. angel is protective of horses and doesnt trust easy
backstory: angels herd died when she was ayearling. she watched her motherd life get taken. after when she was 2 she used to be a army horse and only trusted one person in her life. she wouldnt let anyone else touch her. one day they got swarmed and that man was killed. she was the only one to escape. now she doesnt talk.
role: lone mare that gets found?
   The ghost herd April 7, 2024 11:38 AM

The midnight stand

Give Award
name: When
looks:genpic.php?id=35497865&bg=6&decor=Y&tm=1710458423
hight: 16.3 hh
pesonalty: he is bold and fierce but also kind and gentle. He respects his elders but like no one else. he is a trouble maker
backstory: When was once a champion racehorse. He was one of the best of his time. However a trailer accident at three cut his life short.
role: lead patrol horse
   The ghost herd April 8, 2024 09:03 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Name: Mystery Of The Night (Mystery)
Appearance:
Personality: Mystery is a kind, sweet and caring soul, who loves all mares and stallions and rarly has a dislike to one, she is quiet, but warm up quickly. She is the fastest mare out there ZOOOM
Back Story: Mystery was born and raised in the ghost herd along with her herd mates, when she was 3 she had a crush on Ghost, But she pushed her feelings down when Ghost had chosen a prettier mare- Dutchess. She knows when to back down, she likes Dutchess as a dear friend, and also cherishes Ghost as a friend, she lives now to make others happy.
Role: Normal Herd Mare? (Mystery isn't much of a fighter as we all know)
   The ghost herd May 29, 2024 08:13 PM

WRS Sweet Hollow

Give Award
name: Sadie
breed: Warmblood
looks: (image at bottom)
height: 16.2hh
personality: Sarcastic, wise in her own way, not very talkitive to strangers, gentle, kind and loves healing.
backstory: She was born in a small stable on a large estate in a time when cars were rare and horses were bred with purpose. She grew up running in the green pastures with a herd of young horses until she turned four. At that time she began training and would be sold to the village doctor who waskind and sarcastic himself. 10 years she served him faithfully through storms, emergencies, war and at the end they were together still. She and her human perished during a wild storm as they traversed a narrow road trying to reach a family that needed help getting to safety. The family survived thanks to them because the lightning struck the carriage creating a bonfire that lit the way to safety even as the doctor and his trusty mare passed beyond the veil.
role: I am not sure what role would be best...
OC image

Edited at May 29, 2024 08:14 PM by WRS Sweet Hollow
The ghost herd April 3, 2024 09:13 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award

Dash and Duchess said:
Duchess
sassy and feisty, duchess can be a bitch, but shes loval to the herd
-
she was once a young jumper, before she was involved in a rotatioonal fall and passed, she misses her owner, but couldn't stand to see her cry.
lead mare??

(accepted! )

Forums > Roleplay
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette