Greenheart Stables
11:23:05 Green|Gree|Gen
@Lucky
Lmao yeah, the one I worked at was a health hazard, unclean and served questionable food and hellla wasted it too so we can burn the franchise together ❤️
KuroStables
11:22:48 
Would the horse be shaded darker in some parts?
Lucky Ranch
11:21:39 luhckeigh
green
its because you're a real one you cant die from boring stuff like that
ill fight ihop with you
Lucky Ranch
11:20:26 luhckeigh
jesus take the wheel im struggling so hard
-Click-
Broadaxe Ranch
11:19:32 Strut
well helloooo
-HEE Click-
KuroStables
11:17:46 
Not the background inspiring me to learn how to draw backgrounds.
Greenheart Stables
11:16:07 Green|Gree|Gen
@Lucky
Yeah its a wonder how I lived this long, drivng myself from work at 15 from a 12 hour shift, school night and running a redlight tired as a bitch, at that point in my life I don't think I wanted to live lol, fuck IHOP, that place made me miserable
KPH Equestrian
11:14:53 Rapcoon | Jester
lucky
damn right you and I are hilarious xD
Lucky Ranch
11:14:36 luhckeigh
favorite
Lucky Ranch
11:14:32 luhckeigh
youre my daveorite npc
Beltane Eventers
11:14:11 Bel - BB
Really wanted her to have an extra W like her sister but I'll live with it
-HEE Click-
Jay MacKay's
11:14:05 Jay's Ghost
Never mind I just discovered im one of the NPCs
Jay MacKay's
11:13:38 Jay's Ghost
Yes im real
I think
Lucky Ranch
11:13:14 luhckeigh
passenger peasants 😭♥️
its ok pookie youre royalty to me 🎀
thats so real though like if you aren't breaking laws while driving are you even real??
Greenheart Stables
11:13:09 Green|Gree|Gen
*Unfortunately
Damn you auto correct and dyslexia
Lucky Ranch
11:12:37 luhckeigh
literally me
-Click-
Greenheart Stables
11:11:43 Green|Gree|Gen
@Lucky
unfortently in my nonexistent car we are passenger peasants, with remains of McDonalds, a piece of a broken taillight and minor broken laws lol
Lucky Ranch
11:11:08 luhckeigh
(im only funny to like 4 people)
Lucky Ranch
11:10:49 luhckeigh
kph
we're literally walking breathing sources of comedy blessing everyone around us
Lucky Ranch
11:09:07 luhckeigh
lmaooo i love that for us
passenger princess for my safety (and everyone around mes safety)
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 11:23pm CDT  
 Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Rain Possible

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Horse Eden Eventing > HEE Clubs
  1  2

ADBC Introduction Fun Raffle April 18, 2024 11:43 PM

Tambo Valley Estate

Give Award
Hello everyone :)
I go by Tambo and I generally keep to myself but I must say I am enjoying reading about you all and look forward to getting to know you all. I am a mother of 2 young children from Australia so bare with me I am still going to spell the word colour with a 'u' and you can laugh at me for it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Very taboo in HEE world but I run both my KNN's and Bravery horses on the same account, while my KNN's genergally take priority my bravery horses bring joy to my life after the KNN's have stomped all over it and flushed my eb's down the toilet on RO.
I would not say I have any set goals as such I am working towards higher rated LB WC bravery horses, I only keep SSS-WC+ horses now days.
In saying that I have still managed to hoard nealry 100 WC bravery horses.
While I have not been breeding bravery for as long as others I have managed to breed some I am quiet proud of as well as purchase. I have a little bit of every thing and I am not breed specific.
I do like to name them all very old fashioned people names for fun, So yes alot of my bravery horses have horrific names lol
I have 5 homebred SH stallions in the top 10 SH Bravery Studs.
➺ ✪ Balthasar being my top at #2
➺ ✪ Florence EEE-WC #2AA
➺ ✪ Lottie EEE-WC #1 SH
➺ ✪ Arabella PPE-WC #1 KNN
I actually have 10 EEE-WC+ Mares, two EWW-WC PON mares that did not do quiet as well as I hoped but proved great fondation mares.
Well that turned into quiet the essay, I apologise. If there is anything you would like a brood to or straws which ever feel free to reach out, Happy to help :)
ADBC Introduction Fun Raffle April 19, 2024 06:17 AM

FirstLightFarms
Trivia Team

Give Award
Hello everybody!
I go by Puck and I'm pretty excited about this club, AD-B is such a small group of breeders and I'm loving to see the community grow a bit.
Like Tambo, I breed my AD and bravery TBs on the same account. It was only a few months ago that I began to breed AD-B together, so I have a small, separate barn for that.
Unlike most bravery breeders, my program is relatively small. I have a 100 stall barn for my baby braves, and I breed a maximum of 125 braves a year.
My goals for a long time were to breed World Class Apricot and Tobiano Thoroughbreds, and I'm beyond proud to say that this account bred the FIRST of both of those colors. Ever since then, I've just been having a lot of fun developing the shiniest bravery horses possible. I'm currently working on integrating dun into my herds, so that one day I will breed a DD ToTo Apricot TB.
My AD-B horses are much less exciting in terms of color, though I did capture a WEE-E Champagne filly yesterday. The rest are bays and blacks and we'll see how far we can get! I did have a WWE-W stallion at one point, and my one big regret is not using him more before he retired. I just put him up for other players to use. Hopefully one day I'll find a replacement for him, but until then it's just going to be me using outside studs!
ADBC Introduction Fun Raffle April 19, 2024 06:52 AM

Alies Stable

Give Award

FirstLightFarms said:
I did have a WWE-W stallion at one point, and my one big regret is not using him more before he retired. I just put him up for other players to use. Hopefully one day I'll find a replacement for him, but until then it's just going to be me using outside studs!
Hi Puck !
I still remember this stallion, Greyscale and was using him religiously every year, still missing him </3 He was a precious use in building my Bravery barn, my best boy is one of his son. <3
ADBC Introduction Fun Raffle April 19, 2024 07:00 AM

Dash and Duchess

Give Award
Hi!You can call me DD, i run this account and focus on, well, everything! i want to breed a WWW-W 1o1 horse and have a plan lol!i have a few EWW studs, color, bravery, etc. I have some good mares but i mostly buy broods. this next season i hope to have a few WWW's but.. we'll see!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love my horse Duchess (Duchie/Duch) IRL and love jumping her and just having fun all the time!

Edited at April 19, 2024 07:02 AM by Dash and Duchess
ADBC Introduction Fun Raffle April 21, 2024 10:47 AM

PK Rescue Stable

Give Award
Hello all! You can call me PK, but my favorite moniker is "Fossil" designated by my young friends Malikova Madness & Mythological. For reasons you will soon find obvious.
I joined HEE almost 3 years ago looking for something to occupy my time between yard & garden work. I need to take longer breaks now that I have made it into my Sixties. I also suffer from a heriditary brittle bone disease (see my blogs) which can keep me immobile for periods of time. Don't worry about me, I grew up this way, my family has many people like me so I don't know any different!
I started out with my SSS-A Wild AA boy Found My Pa (first in my herd day one!) who I discovered had a knack for finding Sherpa maps. I sorta dove into bravery to finance my stables with the maps. It certainly worked! Both this account & my SA Fossil's Dreams have large herds of braves all shapes & sizes. One of my first "outside" bravery breedings was to a beast by the name of "GØD" who still runs through my AA lines most wonderfully.
I was more interested in maps until I caught my first WEE-WC TB mare by the name of "Bugs Blessings". She has been a breeding beast (and HOTY Breeding Yr 169) with her Wub daughter WEE-E "Bugs Noah" and the PRIDE of my bravery herd and #1 for 4 years on the Bravery sire LB "Bugs on The Ark" Wub EEE-WC!
My SA is catching up quickly with a few wilds of it's own- "Boldly Braver WEE-WC" WB mare, "Clockwork Orange EEE-WC" ISH mare, and my start-up boy "Bound For Glory EEP-WC" PON.
I dabble in most of the breeds here and there, with PK being the AA/TB/AQH/WB focus, and Fossil's Dreams being mostly SH & KNN. I like variety!
My goals for the future are to continuously breed EEE-E Plus bravery horses and to have them dominate more than just Bravery LB's.
And always, to have FUN while doing so!
I have REALLY enjoyed reading all the intros so far & I hope there are many more! This club was very much needed!

Edited at April 21, 2024 06:12 PM by PK Rescue Stable

Forums > Horse Eden Eventing > HEE Clubs
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette