Frosty Berry Estate
10:53:07 frost
free accounts can only rate horses on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Vixen Creek
10:52:14 Vixie
you have a free account so you can only rate on certain days
Vischwaer Stables
10:51:14 
i just bread a foal and it cant be rated can someone tell me why?
Hummingbird Meadows
10:49:28 Hummer
Well, I want to cry. I just hurt my back at work now because I am supposed to lift patients by myself when I canÂ’t.
Vischwaer Stables
10:26:12 
Oh okay thanks for letting me know and I am new and only read a few rules so I am deeply sorry :)
Hummingbird Meadows
10:01:03 Hummer
@Vischaer, retired horses cant breed. And asking for EBs is not allowed. 😉
Cloud Peak Stables
10:00:41 Cloud
Vischwaer
Retired horses can't breed and see #20 in Rules about asking for ebs.
Black Moon Magic
09:44:29 Mori
Oof that sucks Rain
SCF Sporting Chance
09:32:46 SCF/Gibbs
Peek a boo?... you around?
Serenity Stables
09:31:48 Serenity / Rain
My friends were all asses to me today, knowing that I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and am worried
PrancingPonies
09:16:27 Kittiara / Pheonix
Awe I missed myth
Frog Judgment Acers
09:10:23 Dulcie/Crazy
Night myth
Painted Perfection
09:10:19 Luna The Gene Queen
Night Mythy
Mythological
09:09:44 Crowley | Myth
Night I guess
Painted Perfection
09:07:30 Luna The Gene Queen
Ah
Mythological
09:07:24 Crowley | Myth
An old tablet.
Painted Perfection
09:07:09 Luna The Gene Queen
Ah okay
Mythological
09:06:58 Crowley | Myth
Luna
I will be leting you all know Saturday.
Painted Perfection
09:06:44 Luna The Gene Queen
What device?
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 10:53pm CDT  
 Forecast: Spring Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Horse Eden Eventing > HEE Clubs
  1  2  3

HEEs Book Nook May 3, 2024 05:15 PM

LostCause

Give Award

Zomb said:
I've just finished haunting Adeline for the second time, starting King Of Sloth tomorrow 😮‍💨😮‍💨
Haunting Adeline: 10/10, loved it. But Not for the faint of heart or teens.

👀👀 I love dark romance but I couldn't get into Haunting Adeline. My current favorite series of the year is Legacy of Gods by Rina Kent. Dark academia 😍
Im halfway through King of Pride right now!

Edited at May 3, 2024 05:16 PM by LostCause
HEEs Book Nook May 3, 2024 05:22 PM

Zomb

Give Award

LostCause said:

Zomb said:
I've just finished haunting Adeline for the second time, starting King Of Sloth tomorrow 😮‍💨😮‍💨
Haunting Adeline: 10/10, loved it. But Not for the faint of heart or teens.

👀👀 I love dark romance but I couldn't get into Haunting Adeline. My current favorite series of the year is Legacy of Gods by Rina Kent. Dark academia 😍
Im halfway through King of Pride right now!

Some parts of haunting Adeline was hard to get into. But I loved the mystery on the side! I think that's honestly what gave it a 10 for me.

king of pride!! I absolutely love Kai 😭 unfortunately I wasn't the biggest fan of Greed 🥲
HEEs Book Nook May 3, 2024 07:54 PM

LostCause

Give Award
Hem is also a book person and convinced me to buy the UK Illumicrate edition of The Familiar by Leigh Bardugo and I'm excited to crack it open! xD

I'm up to 136 titles read on kindle this year.......and this is my scary looking physical TBR stack minus Fourth Wing 😅😅 Not to mention that there's a few in here that if I like the first/second book, I need to get the rest of the series.

Edited at May 3, 2024 08:06 PM by LostCause
HEEs Book Nook May 4, 2024 12:25 AM

Three Deers

Give Award
Anyone else a huge fan of books with sprayed edges? 👀 I have this book on pre order https://postimg.cc/gallery/X0R4pBn/e1231262
In other bookish things, last week I had a little project and made a book from scratch. I printed out a book, bound it, and created a cover with cardboard, leather, and vinyl cut from a cricut. Quite a project and I'll snap some pictures if anyone in interested.
HEEs Book Nook May 4, 2024 07:16 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
any one have good mystery/fantasy books i can try ? my first fantasy book i read was wild magic ( still have the original book) and i just got done with The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
HEEs Book Nook May 5, 2024 10:54 AM

Wraithcry Farm

Give Award
Still working my way through Iron Flame- I feel like my jaw drops multiple times every chapter.
HEEs Book Nook May 5, 2024 11:27 AM

Eyrie of the Stars

Give Award

~solar stables~ said:
any one have good mystery/fantasy books i can try ? my first fantasy book i read was wild magic ( still have the original book) and i just got done with The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

Have you read the Artemis Fowl series? Those have a good mix of fantasy and mystery.
HEEs Book Nook May 14, 2024 05:19 PM

Boulder Creek

Give Award
Hello,

I'm a major book nerd with maybe half a dozen books being read at the same time. I mostly read Audiobooks while I do other things or when I'm going to sleep.

I just finished The Gifted Clan series by Graci Kim. I enjoy the action/adventure genre, especially hero journeys with good conclusive endings. I need a little upbeat adventures in my life!

I recently picked up Divergent, by Veronica Roth, again, I lost track of where I am so I just pick it up randomly and see if I know what's happening. I also maybe read the synopsis of it and not terribly invested in the main series. I would like to get into the offshoots. I watched the Divergent movie last week.

Percy Jackson and the Chalice of the Gods by Rick Riordan was a great read. I've been reading his books for way too long, I think since they started being published? Excited for the Wrath of the Triple Goddess release.

One of the occasional reads is - Winterkill by C.J. Box. It's been on the backburner for at least a year. I keep it in my current catalog incase I get the urge to dive into it again. Which I should. Because it's a great series. And I liked the TV series.

Don't Hate - Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros is on my kinda/sorta being read list. I first listened to it while backpacking. It was a fantastic listen while I was on my own adventure; following Violet's progress with ups and downs, danger and harrowing achievements. I was solo hiking with 40 lbs. on my back in somewhat difficult terrain. Having a book with me keeps me motivated and a little less alone. It was maybe 8 hours of hiking 10 miles? And a little bit extra as I saw old ruins and had lunch. Unfortunately, my trip was cut short when I came to a huge insurmountable washout made continuing on impossible - and I had to go all the way back.
Anyways - all that to say - I like going on adventures when I listen to the book. And it's been a minute since I could do that.

My Libby account just received Grimoire Girl by Hilarie Burton Morgan - ooh! Can't wait to read it!

As well as Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I read it a long time ago and going to try the series out again.

One last one - I think. The City of Heavenly Fire. I love Cassandra Clare books and have been a devoted reader since the beginning. This read through I'm listening to a podcast that is like a book club. They read and discuss the book chapter by chapter with deep dives and hot takes. The hosts are hilarious and so relatable. The worst day of my podcast career - the day I Caught Up! I literally cried because I wanted more, and I have to wait for the release every week. WHY!?!
I have Sword Catcher by her as well, so that'll be an interesting read soon.

I'm probably missing a couple other ones. My TBR list is obnoxious and ever growing!

OOH!

A book group on fb recommended using BookNotification - an awesome site that helps you track your favorite authors, lists their work, you can select what you've already read - AND - get notified when new books by that author is being released!!! To say I'm in love is an understatement.

HEEs Book Nook May 14, 2024 05:24 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award

Eyrie of the Stars said:

~solar stables~ said:

Have you read the Artemis Fowl series? Those have a good mix of fantasy and mystery.

ooh not yet ill be picking through the library today
HEEs Book Nook May 14, 2024 05:26 PM

Boulder Creek

Give Award

There is this awesome site that sends you and email - of Dracula by Bram Stoker as it is taking place in the timeline.

If you didn't know - Dracula is a book that is made up of diary entries, letters, and newspaper articles. With each instance having a date.

This website SENDS you the letters / entries / etc. As they Happen!

It started on May 3rd with the first entry, and will end on November 7th with the last. Don't worry - there's an archive of the previous pages/emails so you can catch up to the current date. It's also FREE!

Forums > Horse Eden Eventing > HEE Clubs
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette