Port Royal Equines
02:36:48 Bravery + Artist
-HEE Click-
PR 'Buggin Houdini' standing at stud for 1400.
PPP
1/3141
World Class Bravery

-HEE Click-
PR 'Hollywood Dunnit' standing at stud for 1000.
PPP
1/133
Elite Bravery

-HEE Click-
PR 'Million Dollar Baby' standing at stud for 1100.
PPP
1/60
Elite Bravery

-HEE Click-
PR 'Dun Gotta Gun' standing at stud for 1200.
PEP
1/257
Elite Bravery

4 of the ONLY High Rated ISH Bravery Studs on the Market! All made the LBs!
Boulder Creek
02:16:47 
The
Pretty Pony Pageant
Invites you to Join the May Show!
Class List:
- Dressage
- Mare & Foal
- Blue Ribbon Ride
- Racing
~ 📖 Fairy Tale
~ Day at the Zoo 🐘

-HEE Click-
Hot 2 Trot
01:08:13 ♡Usually Art
-HEE Click-
Dark Shadows Estate
01:04:06 Bazz
WWW SH boy for sale!
-HEE Click-
Shadowscape Eventing
12:51:26 Shadow/Bluey
Art auction
-HEE Click-
Silver Sugar Stables
12:33:56 
-HEE Click-

Silver Sugar Stables is offering Adopts!
Pretty Ponies Inc
11:44:19 💠Pretty Poni
AA, TB, RID

-HEE Click-
Acostafarms
11:40:42 Nat
12 left of my liquidation EEE+ SH, AA. Good colors good prices. -HEE Click-
Acostafarms
11:40:08 Nat
Ivory, the link doesn't work!
Ivory Eventing
11:34:46 ~Del~
-HEE Click-

EWW SH Colt for 65k or best offer!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 02:55am CDT  
 Forecast: Nighttime Thunderstorms with Hail

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Corazon Roto Academy [] Open [] Sign-Ups May 3, 2024 01:11 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Announcement-
Hello all! I am sincerely sorry for the wait- life has been rather chaotic. Since enough people seem interested in this I will TRY my hardest to get the thread up and running by Monday. Thank you all for your incredible patience!
-West
Corazon Roto Academy [] Open [] Sign-Ups May 3, 2024 06:00 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award

Human

Name: Shiloh Razor Rocky

Nickname(s): Razor, Rocky, DareDevil, DD

Height: 5'1

Appearance: Shiloh is a slim, very short girl, standing at about 5'1. She has wavy raven black hair that falls to her waist but is usually pulled up in a ponytail with curls hanging out near the front of her face. Dark blue eyes sparkle and a mischevious smile holds steady, a sharp jawline framing off the face. She has muscular arms and is extremely strong for her size, although still holding the feminine look. With lots of curves everywhere, Shiloh is extremely attractive. She has multiple scars everywhere, the biggest being on her stomach, running all the way from the third rib up on one side down to her hip on the other.

Personality: Shiloh is a volcano that hasn't stopped exploding since the day she was born. She is exuberant, rambunctious, noisy, and strong-minded. She will stop at nothing to do what she wants, but she is not prideful or rude. Even though she is small her personality makes up for it all. She has the bravery of a lioness in the body of a cheetah. Shiloh loves to race, just be wild, and do many other things that involve speed and danger.

Background: Shiloh was raised in a rather normal family way out in the country. She barely saw any people and got raised with her one twin brother, the same age as her. She was always trying to prove herself and be better than her brother, and usually was. More of a tomboy than any other girl on this good planet earth, Shiloh managed to be the best at everything. Her mother died while giving birth, so Shiloh never knew her mother. When she turned 14 there was a freak accident with some of the cattle on their ranch, and her beloved twin brother Brody was killed. She was solemn and didn't speak a word for 1 and a half years, but then she found Pirate. Nearing the end of her 15th year she was wandering in the woods and came upon a young, yet adult Kelpie, wandering alone. When they first met they were both curious yet standoffish. Immediately they knew they were perfect for each other. After that Shiloh started speaking again and brought back her cheerful attitude, and less than 6 months later she got accepted into Corazon Roto Academy- with glee.

Family: Mother: Lila Rose Rocky, Deceased. Father: John Arbuckle Rocky, normal relationship. Brother: Brody Ralph Rocky, deceased.

Crush/Like: Open, PM me.

Theme Song/Quote: Dust and Bone - Syd Duran

Other: Vanilla

Animal

Registered Name: DD Devilish Blackbeard

Barn Name: Pirate

Species: Kelpie

Height: 18.2 HH

Appearance: Pirate is a giant Kelpie with a luxurious mane that could be compared to that of a Fresian. Her mane falls even lower than her chest, wavy and black. She is black with dark grey dapples and mottling, with a tail that rivals her mane in beauty. Overall she is an absolutely stunning specimen.

Personality: Pirate is just like her owner—sassy and loud. She isn't particularly fond of other animals but loves speed.

Likes: SPEED SPEED BUCKING REARING RUNNING SPEED... Shiloh

Dislikes: Most other animals, slow, boring, trotting, walking, some people.

Background: Pirate was raised a wild Kelpie but when she turned 2 her dam died. She wandered the woods alone for more than a year before finding Shiloh- her life love.

Mate: Funny. None.

Foals: Nada.

Other: Vanilla

Edited at May 3, 2024 09:22 PM by Wild West Warmbloods
Corazon Roto Academy [] Open [] Sign-Ups May 3, 2024 10:21 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Everyone who has finished their sign up sheet is accepted. Thank you all!
Corazon Roto Academy [] Open [] Sign-Ups May 10, 2024 06:18 PM

BW's power ponies

Give Award

Human

Name: Tempest Rae Nightstalker

Nickname(s): Temp/ storm

Height: 5 foot 10

Appearance: Tempest has waist length snow white hair that has a slight wave to it. Her eyes are the color of ice. Her skin is naturally ghostly pale. She is slender and moves gracefully. She is usually seen wearing a light blue or white tee- shirt and light blue jeans.

Personality: Tempest is as unpredictable as the weather. She tends to stay quite unless provoacked. She likes to keep to herself and doesn't talk much. She is afraid of heights unless she'd on he pegasus Hectate (i'll create the form once you approve tempest)

Background: Was abused as a child. She doesn't really have any friends. Hectate was gifted to her by her aunt before she moved to MN

Family: Only her Aunt Rose (and Hectate!!)

Crush/Like: none

Theme Song/Quote: "smells like teen spirit" the Mali J cover version

Other: vanillia

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette