-HEE Click-
Pon 1/3 Excellent EEE and color producer with a PWE to show off
Blue Girl Manor
07:34:30 Grace, Goose, Paris
ISO kratos straw
BlueBirdFalls
07:24:04 BluJay
Auction: -HEE Click-
New auction up! Color horses, Rated mares and foals.
----
Sales KNN/ISH/PON: Sales: -HEE Click-
----
broods: -HEE Click-
I still have a lot of good mares up for brood!
Chase's Place
07:02:45 :)Chase
Broods Color EEP - WWW
-HEE Click-
SilverFern Stables
06:59:03 Fern
ISHLB mare embryo/brood available - PM me
D, Spl, Lp

-HEE Click-
Galloping Stables
06:57:46 Abby | She/Her
I am selling nearly ALL of my horses including my EWW ISH mare! My barns are full of color horses, world-class babies, random breedings, and geldings of all ages! Come on over and get horses from 2k all the way up to 100k! Hurry over so you don't miss out!
BlueBirdFalls
06:48:13 BluJay
Auction: -HEE Click-
New auction up! Color horses, Rated mares and foals.
----
Sales KNN/ISH/PON: Sales: -HEE Click-
----
broods: -HEE Click-
I still have a lot of good mares up for brood!
ShiningStar Stables
06:48:05 Chey / Star
I am looking for a new palette to match my new stable set. I want all the fancy things and so I will obviously pay accordingly. PM me if you are interested in making me one :)
RavenClaw Ranch
06:41:11 Raven (she/her)
All of my horses are for sale for only $1200 each! Elite, color, and more! Hurry over and get great deals!
-HEE Click-
-
I need your help deciding what breed to work with next! Please vote!
-HEE Click-
-
What do you think of a helpful addition to the Horse Search? Check it out below!
-HEE Click-
Whispering Wood Barn
06:20:25 ~Whispy~
WWW Embyros
-HEE Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 07:41pm CDT  
 Forecast: Nighttime Thunderstorms with Hail

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2

Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 3, 2022 06:06 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
Finley Darkstock | M; Everyone(ind.), Heather| Fury
~
Finley watched the women come to give him the sign in papers for him and his horse and gave her a nod before clicking his tongue and leading Fury into the barn.
The roan stallions ears were perked forward in keen interest as he walked past a few people as he had quite long legs. Fury had he his head up tall, it stretching a few heads taller than Fin.
Walking into the door of the barn he lead the stallion down the second set of stalls his eyes down to the papers on his hand. He led the stallion into the stall taking off his halter and hanging it on the hook beside the opening as Fury stuck his head out of the opening winnying at Fin impatiently. Fin tapped his nose with a finger balancing a groom box on his arm. He was glad he had already ran all of Furys tack up here.
~
Placing the groom box in the tack room he turned back out almost running into a girl. He let out a startled noise and backed up quickly letting he pass with a stiff nod. He quickly walked past her heading back toward Furys stall. He knew the stallion would be impatient to get going in the arena.
Finley frowned and swerved stuffing the papers into his back pocket before heading toward the office and knocking lightly on the wood door
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 4, 2022 03:37 AM

Moonland And Elites

Give Award
Anastasia Roux Greyson | 26yrs | F | Celia & Alarick | M: Celia, Alarick, Open
Untying the hay net Anne walked it out to Alarick who was pacing around with his nostrils flared eyeing everything like it might get him, Tying the net within his reach she watched as his attention slowly turned to the food. Now that both horses were occupied with food for a while and out of the horse float Anne quickly walked off to go sign in not wanting to leave the two horses and trailer unattended for too long, Once she'd found her way to the two stools Anne put in her sign in details and the horses sign in details.
Placing the pen back down on the paper as she walked back to her horses Anne took in the surroundings creating a map in her head, Meanwhile Celia was calmly munching away at her hay and Alarick was looking around while chewing at his hay. Having found her way back Anne undid Alaricks lead and began leading him to the stable first since he was more likely to spook and hurt himself than Celia, She couldn't lead them together because the mare would terrorize the stallion. Following the path up to what she assumed was the barn the stallion calmly walked a bit behind Anne not fighting her on the lead and not rushing ahead just glancing around at everything, "a new start for us" She smiled.
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 4, 2022 02:11 PM

Belle

Give Award

Georgia Ortega | 19 | F | Coral | M: Everyone (ind.)|

Georgia stood quietly, watching her mare quietly. If the mare were to snort any louder, it would be perfectly candid to expect her to breathe fire. Really, should be quite embarassing, Coral trotting around the young brunette in an extroverted manour, but it had become such a common sight to the girl, that it had eventually stopped bothering her.

Dodging coral, Georgia took the papers from the woman with a soft, lopsided smile, "Thanks," She said with a brief nod, taking a glance at the papers before shortening her lead on Coral, whom had now stopped circling her like a volture and was pawing at the gravel car park impatiently. Georgia let out a huff before clicking her tongue softly, encouraging the mare to walk with her.

Hurried steps were taken towards the stables, with the unrythmic sound of of Corals shoes hitting the gravel in an exited half walk/half trot and a little bit of a collected canter. Despite the energetic movements of the bay mare, Gerogia didn't seem fazed. Coral wasn't pulling on her at all. In fact, the mare still at her side, obviously just exited to be somewhere new, and she wasn't exactly hurting anyone.

Georgia paused for a few moments before perring into her stable block. There were two or three horses whom had their heads peaking out out their stables, happily chewing on their hay. The mare had stopped prancing around, and was instead looking in with her ears pricked forward. The mare had always stood a good head or so above Georgia, but she had seemed to grow yet another hand before letting our a pathetic whinny, "Right, lets go," The girl murmured inwardly, quietly patting the bright bay mares neck.

Taking a few staggerd steps, Georgia lead Coral into the barn, looking around for a stable with the mares name on it. The mare settled slightly in the presance of other horses, though her hear was still held high. As they got about half way through the barn, Corals name finally caught the girls eye. She peered through the stable door, making sure there were buckets and a bed all layed our for the mare, and, of course, there were. All Georgia needed to do was to grab her hay net. She carefully lead the mare into the stable before taking her burgandy rope and leather head collar off and hanging it up just outside the stable before swiftly leaving the stall, closing the door behind her to go and pick up some hay, leaving the mare as she curiously walked around her stable.

Georgia carefully pulled the papers back out, taking better look at them as she marched back towards her truck. She carefully nodded her head as she read, flipping it over before pulling herself into the living in the back of the lorry.

She slapped the paper onto the table before going through her drawrs to pick up a pen, then swiftly scribbled her info on the sheet. The girl took a look at the form before folding it back away.

Laboriously, the brunette walked to the horsey area, picking up a full, fresh hay net before lobbing it over her shoulder and moseying back out towards the Coral. When she turned the corner, the mare had gotten a hold of her headcollar and was shaking it around playfully. Gerogia let out only the softest of chuckles. "Yeah, I think not," she breathed before taking the halter from the mare and hung it back up. Slipping through the stable door, Georgia pulled the haynet from her shoulder and tied it up tightly around the the bars of the stable. "That should keep you busy," Georgie huffed after slipping back out, starting to make her way towards the managers office with the papers.

Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 11, 2022 11:37 AM

Moonland And Elites

Give Award
Adelina Krause | 28yrs | F | Garnet | M: Garnet
Tunes playing through the Nissan Pathfinders stereo Lina looked at her GPS she'd just left work and was on her way to pick up her horse, tack and trailer from the old stable she was boarding Garnet at. After nearly an hour of driving Lina finally arrived at the stable, This was the reason Lina was moving stables because the new one was a fair bit closer to her home and work place. Parking in front of her two horse float that's colored maroon red to match her vehicle, Stepping out Lina hitched the float to the Nissan Pathfinder.
Float and car waiting Lina made her way to the stalls with all her tack already in the floats tack space along with her mares feed and treats, only thing left was the horse itself. Waiting in a wash stall wearing her travel boots and sheet along with her padded travel halter Lina thanked the stable groom, Clipping in the lead Lina began walking the mare to the float giving the thoroughbred a pat on the neck. "In for a long ride" She spoke watching Garnet climb up the ramp into the float before she did up the lead and checked her haybag was on properly, One last pat on the rump before Lina raised the ramp sliding the latches in place before hopping in the car and driving off heading towards the Riverside stables.
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 19, 2022 01:21 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
Jamie Wilson | M: Sky Roberts, New riders | Barn manager
The young woman would be humming to herself as she restocked the hay glacing behind her as she saw the figure of her friend sky had a nervous expression on her face once she got closer she spoke "um..are you sure your ok?" She said calmly Jamie rolled her eyes but gave her a faint smile and a nod "of course I am why wouldn't I be?" She said sarcastically Sky grumbled as she picked up a wheelbarrow and walked down the barn isles Jamie watched as the young woman walked away and than looked at the new arrivals once more once completed she walked back to her office with some of the filled out sign up sheets and placed them on her table after about half a hour she walked back out and started to tack up her dark Bay mare jetta for a training ride jetta was rescued only a week ago but has made alot of progress in jamies opinion once finished she lead t e mare out giving some waves and faint smiles to the arrivals as she made her way to the arena she caught sight of sky once more who had started to muck out she let herself smile faintly at the young girl her mind raced with what would of happened if sky and her never met or if riverside stables never happened but it all rushed away when she got to the arena and started to mount up
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 20, 2022 04:27 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Amelia IvyCreek|18yrs| Celeste & Aspen(Horses)|M: Everyone(Ind .)|
She sat anxiously in the seat. "Mom, Do you think we'll make it on time? What if I make a bad first impression?" Amelia glanced a worrying look at her mother. Her mother gave her the "Your fine" stare as she looked back to the road. Amelia sat up straight as she heard a light creek. "Do you think Celeste and Aspen are okay? Oh, maybe I should check on them." Her mother let a faint sigh. "Hun you really need to calm yourself down." Amelia was looking out the window at the side of the big trailer, Her anxiety was getting the better of her, She was trying to calm down. But Amelia wondered what the new stables would be like. So many new people, and a new training method. Although she knew she would get used to it, For the better. Amelia looked at her mother and smiled. "I'll try to stop worrying" She promised, Looking outside the window at the endless corn field. To pass the time she tried to figure out what some of the clouds looked like to her. "Mom, when are you gonna get me new tack? Since I'm doing actual competitions now, I definitely need new saddles and maybe bridles for the competition, plus training." Her mom nodded her head. "Hey, I think we're getting close" Amelia huffed, then put her head against the window and tried to nap.

Edited at July 21, 2022 02:25 AM by Savannah Stables
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 20, 2022 08:59 PM

Aspen Fire ES

Give Award

Heather Storm | 22 | Eventer | Bronze Buckaroo "Eclipse" and The Lovely Marisol "Etria" | M: Open

Heather would have just gotten her mare hitched to the same side of trailer but with some space between the two equines as she had just hung up Etria's half eaten haynet up for the mare to snack on. She went to her truck to open up her passenger side door to grab her pale beige hat to keep the sun out of her eyes. "Ok, now that I got the both of you out of the trailer. I guess I could try to lead you both in the stables? No, that's a stupid idea since I can't control both horses at once if something goes wrong." The brunette lightly shook her head while muttering to herself, placing her hands on her hips as she tries to think of something while watching her two equines eat their half finished late dinner.

The young woman sharply turned on her heels to make her way over to the trailer side door of where her stored tack is, taking the keys out of her front left pocket before unlocking it then she opens the door before taking a step inside the kinda small space, double checking to see if she has brought everything that she needed from home that certainly didn't get left behind. Eclipse would be munching on his hay before turning his head with his ears perked as he had just watched his rider go inside the kinda small space to do something which the stallion let out a soft snort from his black muzzle. Etria would also be looking but the dapple grey soon resumed back to eating, shifting her weight as she cocks her left back leg a bit to relax as the mare was getting kinda use to their new surroundings.

The brunette let out a nervous sigh while she'd rechecked her things for the tenth time? The young woman lightly shook her head before stepping back out of the trailer, turning her attention to her two equines. The young woman started to get pulled into her thoughts, trying to figure out on how to bring both of her horses into the barn to basically get them stalled without it becoming a disaster.

Heather let out a sigh before walking over to her stallion first, taking his rug off carefully while the mischievous equine would be nuzzling her right thigh a bit as if searching the small woman for treats. "Eclipse, knock it off will you." The woman said this, playfully scolding her stud before messing up his forelock a bit then walks around his hindquarters to the other side of him, doing the same thing like she did to the other side of the black rug before taking it off to reveal his seal brown coat. "There, that probably feels a whole lot better huh?" She softly said to the said which gets a snort in return for a reply, lightly shaking her head before walking back around his hindquarters as she carefully folds Eclipse's rug back up neatly as she disappears into the trailer tack compartment.

Edited at May 16, 2023 04:40 PM by Aspen Fire ES
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 21, 2022 02:25 AM

Wistera

Give Award
Amelia IvyCreek|18yrs|Celeste&Aspen(Horses)|M: Everyone(ind .
Amelia woke up to the car screeching to a stop, She had a brief thought of regret. But quickly shook it off as she opened the car door. "Wow.. This place is, Gorgeous!" Amelia said, looking around at the vast land. "Told you." Her mother said, Walking to the back of the trailer and opening it. Aspen and Celeste were eager to get out of the trailer, They weren't very used to traveling. especially being near each other for a long period of time. Amelia grabbed Celestes' bridle from a small shelf. She slowly fitted it onto her and attached a lead to it, She pulled on the lead gently leading Celeste out of the tralier, Aspen was being taken out by her mother as She turned to pat Celeste, "You itching to run girl?" Amelia looked around, She lead Celeste over to a fence and tied her lead up. Then walked back over to Aspen "I got it, Mom. You can take a break." She said, taking the lead from her mother's hand and walking Aspen over to where Celeste was hitched and tied his lead to the fence as well. "Your right, I honestly shouldn't have worried, This place seems.. So amazing, Although. I have no idea where their stalls are." Amelia took a peek inside of the barn. It was very nice, She knew she was going to love this place. (its super late lol)
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open July 29, 2022 12:29 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
Sky Roberts | M: Jamie, New Students | Barn co owner
Sky had been pacing around the barn for 15 minutes soon catching sight on Jamie leading out the off the track thoroughbred mare Sky continued to muck out the stalls soon walking over to the tack room as she began to clean up the lesson horse and her own and Jamies tack after she was done she started to turn some horses out so she could prepare feed and muck out a bit more.
Riverside Stables | Thread | Open May 16, 2023 04:43 PM

Aspen Fire ES

Give Award

Heather Storm | 22 | Eventer | Bronze Buckaroo "Eclipse" and The Lovely Marisol "Etria" | M: Open.

The young woman finished up on what she was doing, feeling quite tired but that didn't really seem to stop her in the slightest. Heather walked over to Eclipse, deciding to lead him into the barn first while exchanging a firm but kinda soft pat on his neck before leading him off into the stables. Taking note that the seal brown stud was already getting amped up, causing the said stud to prance a bit at her side while being lead by the short woman. Without much warning, the stallion suddenly lunged at another stud with his ears back, teeth showing with his mouth wide open as a high pitch squeal came out of the seal brown which caught the brunette by surprise but quickly yanked on the lead to correct her stud while pulling his head away so he doesn't make contact with the other equine with every ounce of strength she could quickly gather up, quickly leading him to his stall. She'd felt quite embarassed by Eclipse's sudden action as he was sometimes mellowed out around another studs but he just wasn't having it today.

After putting Eclipse up in his stall, she slips out then shutting the stall door before locking it. The brunette checked her stud one last time as he starts to settle then she walks down the aisle to exit out of the barn to fetch her other equine, Etria.

Heather approached her dapple grey mare before gently patting her neck, untying her lead from the trailer before leading the mare into the stables to put her up since Etria's stall is next door to Eclipse's stall which she seemed relieved to get them both next door to one another. Once the brunette has reached the mare's stall, she leads Etria inside before taking her halter off then slips out of her stall, closing the stall door while locking it then she goes over to Eclipse's stall, seeing the stud's large head gently bump against her chest when he came into contact which earned a soft oof from the woman then she'd rolled her eyes at him before gently messaging the seal brown stallion's ears then she takes off his halter while grabbing his lead off the stall door.

The short woman took a step back before walking off to try to find the tackroom to put their halters away, realizing that she needs to get her things, try to find her cabin while figuring out on how to introduce herself to her roommate and get both her stuff and both of her equine's stuff settled in as the woman let's out a soft groan of displeasure. "Okay, everything is gonna fine even though I did run a little late getting here but it's fine. Hopefully I can find my dorm on time while getting my things together and put away before then..." Heather softly grumbled to herself, lightly shaking her head as she kept walking.

After 15 minutes or more, Heather had managed to find the tackroom after putting both of her two horse's tacks away in her locker before heading back out to her vehicle to grab her luggage from the back seat. Taking her car keys out of her front left pant pocket before pushing the button to unlock her Jeep Gladiator then she opens the back door to the back seat, she grabs one duffle bag, slinging it onto her left shoulder before grabbing the other duffle bag as she does the same with her right shoulder. She reached back in again to grab her suitcase, carefully pulling it out of her car before setting it back down onto the gravel then shuts the car door before locking her car back up.

Heather lets out a sigh, putting her car keys back into her pocket before picking her suitcase back up to carry it then she makes her way to finding dorm as the brunette walks over to the big house, already having the dorm room number memorized since she had to read it over maybe over ten times to make sure that she didn't forget.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette