Shadowscape Eventing
10:26:50 Shadow/Bluey
-HEE Click-
Death and Devotion
10:25:30 
Hosting two competitions come sign up!

Looking for a Thoroughbred Stallion. Arabian Mares (unbred preferably) and Irish Draught Stallion and mares
LonePine Stables
10:16:42 LPS ❤️
Looking for anything color. NO geldings please. Pm me whatcha got!
Vixen Creek
10:06:01 Vixie
179 | WWW TB & WB Embryo Auction. Includes #18WBLB Mare. Ends May 24th.

-HEE Click-

-

179 | EEE-EWW Combo TB & WB Broods (Includes Splash, Silver, Rabi, Dun, Pearl, Tobi, Grey)

-HEE Click-
Dash and Duchess
09:37:20 DD
color filly for sale! 500 ebs!
-HEE Click-
Painted Perfection
09:14:27 Lunabear
-HEE Click-

Colour babies for sale! Need them gone desperately to get ebs for geldings and to pay my BM!!
Chocolate Rose
09:11:26 Rose
-HEE Click-
Rhodes Equine
09:10:08 Crossbow<3
-HEE Click- Offers?
-HEE Click-
Sales! Also accepting offers on horses not actively for sale :)
Check out my shop! Always adding new iteams and decor!
The Golden Stars
09:09:35 Noc
lots of items for sale cheap come take a look -HEE Click-
Silver Sugar Stables
09:08:40 
Art for sale Stable Avi or Horse Avi or Bio
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 10:54pm CDT  
 Forecast: Spring Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  76  77  78  79  80

Dandelion X Wild 1x1 May 16, 2024 09:42 AM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
You'll see Hehehe)
-
Sophia dashed out the door and called Ryan "Ryan. What's wrong with her? Zephyr is driving me so I'll be there in a little bit" she stopped for a second and stared out the window. "Oh" she murmered. "Bad? How bad? Was it Sun or Shadow?" She closed her eyes. "Wait so Shadow fell while they raced? Is he okay? Ryan answer me" she seemed to shrink as she hung up a few seconds later. "So apparently Mom and Shadow were taking one of their last runs before he retires and he didn't change leads and slipped on the last barrel. Mom has broken both of her arms and her right leg. They aren't sure how bad her concussion is but she's unconscious as of right now. They are looking over Shadow to make sure he isn't broken either" she stared out the window "I wonder how Dad is doing..."
Dandelion X Wild 1x1 May 16, 2024 10:21 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
(For a little while I'm going to play both Ryker and Zephyr- so I can rp Ry absolutely losing his mind lol.
BOTH ARMS AND A LEG AND A CONCUSSION!?!?! Poor Abby! You're cruel! XD))
-
Zephyr's eyes creased with immense worry as he headed towards the hospital. Thankfully it wasn't too far away. He continually glanced over at Sophia, who seemed to be receiving very bad news. As she delivered the news he felt his face go pale, even though he didn't know her parents, he knew how hard it was to fear the worst. "I'm sorry Sophia... if there's anything I can do, anything at all, tell me and I will do my best." He murmured quietly, pulling into the parking lot of the hospital and getting out, following Sophia inside.
Ryker sat in the waiting room, his face drawn and pale, his hair disheveled, and his knuckles white from how hard he was clenching his fists. At 44 years old, he was still working hard and looked quite the same, apart from laughing lines beside his eyes. Right now he looked downright miserable and terrified, however. For the 23rd time, he stood and anxiously walked over to the desk. "Is she stable yet? I need to go in and see her." He asked with a whispering voice, as he was usually rather quiet and he only got quieter in times like these. The nurse sighed. "I'm sorry Mr. Rivera, but the doctor will come and get you soon." The nurse repeated the same thing she had said 23 times now. Ryker raked both hands through his hair as he slowly walked back to his seat, going past it to lean against a wall, his eyes closed. A couple minutes later he heard footsteps, and looked up to see the doctor. "Mr. Rivera? Your wife is stable. However... she's not in the best condition." The doctor paused, as if holding back. "Tell. Me." Ryker all but hissed. The doctor cleared his throat. "Well, as you know, she broke both arms, one leg, and has a bad concussion. Thankfully it's not bad enough for her to experience great memory loss, but she will forget some small, random things. On the appendages... we think they'll heal fine, with lots of physical therapy and rest, but it will take a long time, and there is a chance the nerves don't regrow and reconnect, and in that case... she may not be able to use her arms again." The doctor stated. Ryker glanced over at Ryan, Pyper, and the twins before letting his gaze drop to the floor, rubbing his face. "Can we please see her?" He mumbled quietly. "Yes. Right this way." The doctor led them to a room.
Dandelion X Wild 1x1 May 16, 2024 01:01 PM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
Sophia leaned back and stared at the ceiling of the car. "I hope that she's okay..." when they got to the hospital, she practically launched herself out the door and dashed inside. "Can- can I see Abigail Rivera? I'm her daughter" the nurse nodded then gave her the room number. She grabbed Zephyrs hand and forced her short legs to go faster as she walked toward the elevators. When she pressed the button she leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. When the door opened, she stepped in then turned around, hugging Zeph. "Thank you for driving me here. If you don't want to come you don't have to. This first meeting with my parents would be under terrible circumstances " she gave a slight chuckle before turning toward the elevator doors again. When they opened she could hear her fathers soft voice and she could see his back as he and her siblings walk into a room. "Ryan" she called, her voice coming out in a crack. Ryan turned and held out his arms. She crashed into him. Sophia looked past Ryan. "Is she okay?" She asked softly. "Is she even awake?" She tilted her head toward Ryan. "I don't know. Dad is in there. I'd ask him when he comes back"
Dandelion X Wild 1x1 May 16, 2024 01:16 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Zephyr followed Sophia quickly inside, almost jogging to the elevator before stopping and turning towards Sophia as she hugged him and spoke. "If you want me to come, I will. I only want to be there for you." He answered quietly, following her before stopping a little bit back.
-
Ryker headed into the hospital room, noticing the children paused outside, and making a mental note to usher them in a couple minutes later. He walked up to Abby's bed, his eyes saddening even more, if possible, as he saw her pale, unconscious face. He took her hand in his and let his shoulders sag slightly, sitting down at a chair at the edge of the bed. "Oh Abby..." He whispered, his dark blue eyes landing on her face. "Wake up soon..." He mumbled, knowing she couldn't hear him but speaking anyway. At his more mature age, he should be.. more mature by now, but he really just wanted to sit in a corner and scream his worries away. However, he was going to be strong for Ryan, Pyper, Sophia, and the twins. After a couple seconds he stood and walked back out, his gaze flitting to Zephyr, a slight eyebrow raise following, then he looked back to everyone else. "You should all go in now, if you want to see her." He said quietly.
Dandelion X Wild 1x1 May 16, 2024 01:32 PM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
"So we can go in?" She asked when her father appeared. She watched the twins rush in before taking a step back and hugging Zephyr. She hugged her dad then followed Ryan in. "Oh- I can't do this..." she turned and left the room. "I can't see her. I just can't" tears slid down her cheek as she escaped
Dandelion X Wild 1x1 May 16, 2024 01:38 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Ryker nodded, his gaze flitting to the random boy again as Sophia hugged them. Who was that? Something clicked in the way the boy looked at Sophia- it was the same way Ryker had looked at Abby when she had Fly Away taken away from her. With flitting thoughts of shotguns, Ryker turned back as Sophia came rushing back out, his gaze somehow saddening even more. "I'm sorry Sophia... if it helps at all, she should wake up soon." He said quietly, his head dropped slightly.
-
Zephyr swallowed down a wave of sadness as he saw Sophia rush back out, looking absolutely grief stricken. "Your father's right- she'll wake up soon, and then she will love to see you." He whispered quietly, any attempt at consolation quiet.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  76  77  78  79  80

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette