Lucky Strides
12:45:36 Luck
Pirate Map + Sherpa Map in my shop! Cheap!
Crystal River
12:40:30 Crystal
-HEE Click-
Shoffstall Stables
12:37:22 Syd
Tons of EEE+ KNN stallions for sale! All trained and tracked! I just have to many stallions and I need to downsize! Feel free to send offers!

-HEE Click-
Cloverleaf Castle
12:25:02 KNN
KNLB Mares for 179
LpLp P1 P2P2
-HEE Click-
Rainy ruins
12:08:46 
-HEE Click-

WB auction:

-EWW filly
-1 of 425 EWE colt
-EEE fillly
-EEE colt
§ Stablez
12:08:11 $yd_da_$quid77
Tons of Xs for sale cheap! High ratings with rare colors and patterns! Check out both of my sale barns!

-HEE Click-
BlueBirdFalls
12:01:28 BluJay
Auction: -HEE Click-
New auction up! Color horses, Rated mares and foals.
----
Sales KNN/ISH/PON: Sales: -HEE Click-
----
broods: -HEE Click-
I still have a lot of good mares up for brood!
Rhythmic Stables
11:41:12 Eliot/Dragon (They)
Can I ask for help with brood prices? I want to put some of my mares up for public brood and I don't know what a fair price would be
Angels angels
11:37:05 Will Buy Brindles!!
-HEE Click-
Cheap quality line art shop open! No orders at the moment so I can have yours done in an hour or two!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Fri 12:48pm CDT  
 Forecast: Nighttime Thunderstorms with Hail

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  12  13  14  15  16

Hot 2 Trot x West May 5, 2024 12:00 AM

Hot 2 Trot

Give Award
Christine huffed at the thought of no plants and decided she'd do it anyway, "I'll look after the plants" hinting that she was staying longer. Christine walked off again and found what looked to be a piece of paper and drew some scaffolds she left them for a second to look around the corner and came back in to find the piece of paper missing. She looked towards where she had left it. "This is so creepy" feeling safer with Keefe, she walked towards his last know place and found him there. She noticed the ripped up picture but said nothing about it, "Keefe this place is giving me the shivers, I swear someones in here. My piece of once perfect scaffolding is missing".
Hot 2 Trot x West May 5, 2024 12:09 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Keefe lifted his head slightly at Christine's words, his soft icy eyes portraying more hope than he was willing to admit to. He wanted her to stay, he just wasn't sure if she wanted to stay- or if that'd be the best thing for her. He went back to making sure the picture was completely ripped up, then started taking down things in the living room he didn't care about. couple minutes later she came back in. At her words he slowly looked sideways. "And I swear if someone is in here I will drop kick them to Mars. I don't like getting heart attacks." He huffed quietly, his gaze sharpening slightly as he started towards where Christine had come from. "Where did your paper get stolen from?"
Hot 2 Trot x West May 6, 2024 05:14 AM

Hot 2 Trot

Give Award
Christine looked over towards a room. "In there" she said pointing. "Honestly this place feels haunted, it might be best to just sell it" she said quietly having doubts. It was no doubt a beautiful place but the horrors of the past seemed to be finally catching up with the present day. Christine walked to a more 'open' area and began studying it. "Such a beautiful place" she said gazing up at all the fine detail that coated the place.
Hot 2 Trot x West May 6, 2024 09:18 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Keefe limped in and glanced around, his icy eyes observing every corner. "I don't believe in ghosts or haunted things, so it has to be something else. And as for selling it, I still do agree someone else would get much more use out of a house like this. I will never need this giant of a place." He answered, a pang of pain stabbing through his mind as he thought. Mostly because he'd never get married and never have kids. There was no one out there for him. But that didn't matter. He needed to focus on now. Keefe slowly wandered back to where Christine was. "If you look past the memories, which isn't hard for you since you don't have memories of this place, it really does deserve to be called a mansion. Someone spent a long time building this place." He traced his hand along the bottom of the banister, wide stairs, almost like a castle, leading up from there.
-
(So, what actually is she hearing and seeing? So I can act accordingly lol)
Hot 2 Trot x West May 8, 2024 04:02 PM

Hot 2 Trot

Give Award
(lol so far she can't see anything, no sight of a human just random noises like a dropping of a plate)
-
Christine looked towards Keefe he looked so lonely, like no one was ever there for him. She slowly said, "Well whatever happens I won't leave and I'll help you through it". She looked around the house it's dark feeling now seemed to be hiding something, maybe something to do with Keefe? Maybe she was just being her usual judgmental self and trying to fix everyone.
Hot 2 Trot x West May 8, 2024 08:17 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
(Okay then. What are you PLANNING on it being XD?)
-
Keefe looked back to Christine as she started speaking, momentarily leaning on a wall to take some weight off of his legs. His eyes twitched wider open slightly, conveying his surprise, but also, deep within the icy depths- relief and happiness. Most people never looked past the icy outside of his blue eyes, but if you dared the cold, it got much warmer on the inside- and tended to portray all of his emotions. "... I have a slightly hard time believing that, but I'll take your word for it- thank you." He said quietly, glancing down at his feet. Keefe was still a little worried at the noises Christine had been hearing, though. If someone was in the house he wasn't quite sure if he'd scream like a toddler on steroids and jump out of there, or get irritated and go after whatever it was with a knife. Those were pretty much the two moods he had now. He glanced outside again, where the sun was dropping below the horizon. Nighttime was upon them. He wanted to sleep, but didn't know if he could.
Hot 2 Trot x West May 11, 2024 07:45 PM

Hot 2 Trot

Give Award
(hmmmmmm...I dunno xD you have any ideas?)
Christine smiled at Keefe and sat down, -Finally we're getting somewhere- "Keefe for once go and rest, everything will be fine here. You really need the rest" she montioned towards a room. He looked like a walking dead person. "You really don't look good, you sure you dont wanna go back to the hospital" even though she knew he wouldnt go it didnt hurt to ask.
Hot 2 Trot x West May 12, 2024 06:57 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
(We need a happy thing. It should be a stray dog that snuck in that's scared of people but slowly begins to trust them lol. My sappy ideas. I need to think of something, but meanwhile we can try that, maybe?)
+++
Keefe glanced at Christine as she sat down, seemingly contemplating doing to same but not moving. He didn't want to move, even if he did want to sit down, because it hurt to move. Also, he wanted to be ready in case anything came. He wasn't that fast right now, but he'd be even slower to get up. When she spoke he turned his blue gaze to her, sighing slightly, his shoulders dropping a little. At her question he closed his eyes for a second. "I know I don't look good, but that's contrary to what most people say about me." He joked lightly to avoid answering. After a second he stood straight. "You're right, though. I'd better get a little rest. However, I am not going back to the hospital. My leg will heal." Keefe said quietly. He commented it in a way that it seemed he was commanding his leg to get better. His eyes flicked to Christine before he limped a couple steps down the hall and pushed open the door of a room, disappearing. Another random room here for no reason, but this one was smaller, more untouched- cozier, somehow. Not that anywhere was cozy in this house.
Hot 2 Trot x West May 16, 2024 05:01 PM

Hot 2 Trot

Give Award
(Oki good idea!)
-
Christine relaxed and watched Keefe walk away -At least he's resting not as good as the hospital but it works- She picked herslef up and walked towards the outside door she opened it and breathed in the beautiful scent of nature. She took a step outside and decided to go for a walk, the day was just to pretty to be left.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  12  13  14  15  16

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette