Serenity Stables
10:45:16 Serenity / Rain
guys if my stable manager goes missing I swear I have an alibi
Willow Springs Ranch
10:43:16 Lace / FC
hawk
oh no ;-; hope that works out for you-

i've been good, busy lol, i'm graduating HS in a couple weeks.
Biko
10:42:09 
goddammit nigel
Eyrie of the Stars
10:42:03 Eyrie
On your stable page beside your avi there's a link to your friends list. At the bottom of that page there's the option to remove a friend.
KPH Equestrian
10:41:12 Rapcoon | Jester
serenity
on your stable page, click on Friends(not the number next to it) and scroll all the way down. there'll be an option to remove friends :3
Serenity Stables
10:38:16 Serenity / Rain
how do you unfriend someone?
Stellar Performance
10:37:57 Luna's SD Ponies
-HEE Click-

Nice and a colour baby!!
Aurorae Sport Horses
10:36:08 Hawk// ASH <3
Lace
Good! My assistant manager is finally leaving 🙌
But now we are even more short handed.
How are you??
Stellar Performance
10:35:55 Luna's SD Ponies
-HEE Click-

Cute
Greenheart Stables
10:34:44 Green|Gree|Gen
-HEE Click-
I need him as a XC PON 😭
Willow Springs Ranch
10:34:38 Lace / FC
hawk ♡
how have you been?
Lunar Arabians
10:34:01 Cap Eater || Hawk
Lace <33
Flying Colors Farm
10:29:39 nikiya
bro. i forgot you can breed lethal white horses in this game :')
ShiningStar Stables
10:26:00 Chey / Star
I think I like you
-HEE Click-
Willow Springs Ranch
10:25:41 Lace / FC
he hates me ;~;
-HEE Click-
Portrait Paints Stud
10:24:56 Dulcie Is Painting
*shows
The Barefoot Barn
10:24:37 B
Dae-

Holy cow, yea she is!
The Barefoot Barn
10:23:48 B
Dulce & Serenity-

Okay thank you! I might switch, I am still not 100% for sure yet lol.
Willow Springs Ranch
10:23:28 Lace / FC
dae
thank you^^
Portrait Paints Stud
10:23:28 Dulcie Is Painting
You know what I want?
I want a daily and or weekly income from shoes slot
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 178   Season: Spring   $: 0 Wed 10:47pm CDT  
 Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Rain Possible

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 05:14 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Kindly, don't post unless one of those mentioned above. Feel free to read.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 05:34 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award

[ Dante Noel Bordeaux ]

the impatient new guy
Male / 24
Appearance
Dante is a lean and- slightly- broad shouldered young man, somewhere around 6'1. Having a lightly muscled build, fit enough. Thankfully his face diamond shaped face was mostly pristine other than some freckles on his tan complexion. Though he did have a scar along his jawline. He had generally prominent features that would be generally seen as youthful and charming surrounding his rich and deep brown eyes.
They matched his hair to a degree. Which was a dark brunet wad of hair he sort of forgot about after a few hours of being awake. When the sun was out it could have tints of red in it. It usually shifted off into a middle part that drooped over his forehead. Once it reached his eyes he would trim it. Usually by himself.
He has a more welcoming demeanor about him most of the time, good but relaxed posture, a not intimidating resting face, a cheery smile and crows feet to show for it. Usually found in at least part of a suit set or buttondown, well kept.
So far he only had one tattoo, he may be uptight but sometimes a kid needs his rebellious time. In his humor he had a scene of two stick figures on his right shoulderblade.
Almost always he wears a green, sage and brown-ish breaded necklance, one his mother wore.
-
Personality
Dante is an open arms kinda guy, blessed with the altruism passed onto him by his mother but he hasn't really channeled it too much yet. Tending to be a bit impatient when it comes to things he forgets things aren't as easy for others as they are for him. Going hand in hand with his problems with authority that happen to be on high alert since the move. He is a stubborn brat sometimes that will have his way just out of spite even if he knows he's wrong. Some would call him a bit reckless.
He has his redeeming qualities though. He would stop for anyone who was pulled over on the side of the road in need of assistance. He is a total animal lover who had dreams of being a veterinarian but realized after a bit of an ..incident that he was too squeamish for a job like that. With money being so loose he found himself volunteering for random jobs.
He does happen to not sleep very well most nights. Usually wasting the night away by drawing, reading or playing a board or card game alone til he passes out.
Despite how mistrusting he might seem at first, he's a ride or die kind of guy. Possibly an adrenaline junkie. As far he's concerned currently, he wouldn't wish death on anyone and never would no matter how much he disliked them.
Quirks
•SQUIRREL?!
•Insomniac
•PTSD
•Rock n' Roll lover
•Love language is Physical Touch
•Can move his ears
•Theme song Brother - Kodaline
•Amazing with kids
•Squeamish
•Blunt
•Has Nightblindness
-
Other
Dante grew up with everything in the palm of his hands. Not to say he was wealthy but he was well off, often spoiled. He has taste for the finer things but often gets attached to the more simple aspects of life.
Family came complicated, a mother who died not long after he was born- a few months maybe, her name was Noelle. He has an older brother- by older I mean by eighteen years. And his father. His father wasn't the best role model, spending time with young women and wasting away his fortune on material items.
Little did Dante know- til recently- that their money wasn't just luck or inheritance. His father was involved with the very intimidating gangs that ran Detroit. But one seemingly little mistake and it all came down. Then he had no father and a weight heavy on his shoulders.
Many trials, court dates and a lot of paperwork later, he found himself on a ranch.

Edited at January 25, 2024 10:07 PM by Prismatic Cove
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 06:15 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
[ Elowyn Lavinia Byrne ]
A Bitch.
Female/25
~
Appearance
Elowyn is generally considered pretty- if you saw her at a bar, there was a good chance people were running to get number. She has high, somewhat defined cheekbones and generally sharp features. Her eyebrows are well trimmed and shaped in a slightly sharp arch, giving her a faint aura of haughty authority just through her looks. She stands at 5'5", and enjoys heels to a fault (so it may be marked up to 5'9"). She has rich, naturally red colored wavy hair that falls a bit more than halfway down her back. The color of her hair directly contrasts the green in her eyes, and complements the ivory color of her skin. She has a lean figure, an athletic runner's build at that with faintly defined muscles. There are sparrows etched on her collarbone in black ink, which follow their path of flight over her right shoulder and down her spine. The closer they get to her tailbone, the more the sparrows crumble and fade until they are gone. She also has a pair of feathers, again silhouetted in black ink and empty in the middle, crossed in an X, with Gaelic phrasing in the center- this is on the underside of her left wrist.
~
Personality
Elowyn can most definitely come across as a bitch. She is cocky in almost all pursuits, and generally disdainful toward everyone and everything except old people and animals. While she isn't scared to work or get her hands dirty, it's easy to think that she is at first glance. She can easily come across as snobbish (which, maybe she is) but not quite so much that she's utterly intolerable. Most importantly, she takes pride in her appearance and keeping a cold, rude front up at all times. If no one gets close, no one can hurt her.
Right?
Maybe at one point, before all the shit, she was a funny, happy-go-lucky girl with a sarcastic sense of humor. Maybe she still is, just under a thick, rock hard crust of hate and wariness.
Guess we'll find out.
Quirks:
•Severely dislikes people using nicknames for those they aren't close with.
•Absolutely will not ask for help even if she is actively dying.
•Don't touch the hair. Or face. Or... anything on her body. You will lose body parts.
•Will only cry when watching sad animal movies/sad scenes to do with animals.
•Genuinely would die of happiness if she saw a mini pony.
•Get this woman some old school classic rock.
•Always humming something when she thinks she's alone. Anything from the Irish prayer to Highway to Hell.
•Very good at Irish accent imitation.
•Will break into an Irish accent when angry.
•Very little accent.
•Not squeamish in the slightest.
~
Backstory
Elowyn had a shitty past- but that starts after the beginning.
She lived with her single father because her mother died after complications with birth (A second child, Elowyn was 2 when this happened), in an Irish centered community in New York city. He was a police officer, and she was a happy, good-going kid. Always took care of herself at parties if she went at all, didn't drink, didn't smoke. Volunteered at animal shelters, got straight As. The perfect, go getter girl seen in most Disney movies. Always aspiring for more.
Then, her dad died when she was 19. A year into her path of being a veterinarian. Everything was a blur afterwards- things crashing and burning in the aftermath. Struggling not only with living alone for the first time in her life, but also being truly, indubitably alone. No family (No one left.). No high school friends (They didn't give two shits.). No boyfriend (It 'Wasn't his problem.'). She struggled her way through college for a year more before she called it quits, taking on the world with a bachelor's degree and a need for therapy.
One thing led to another. She ended up on the streets, too broke to afford rent and too inexperienced to find money anywhere else. She turned where most women do in unfortunate situations such as those, trading her innocence for money. She spent a few years there until she got enough money to herself to flee- not without resistance from the people benefitting off her. Then again, she isn't a quitter. Rarely has been, never will be again.
As an aside, shes also attempting to put herself through school alongside being a ranchhand at Woven Willow.
And here she is.

Edited at January 25, 2024 07:58 PM by Widow Valley Farms
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 09:16 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Boot in the gravel driveway, his attention briefly came down at the gritty sound. Dante glanced around, he'd never actually been here before, only in pictures. Taking his first steps out of the Squarebody he drove himself here with, shutting the red door.
He took a step and reached back into the bed and grabbed a satchel. Materials weren't in short supply for him but traveling light felt like a better idea than unholy amounts of luggage.
He adjusted the hem of his suit jacket, he'd showed up in jeans, a button down and combat-type boots. At the time he didn't have much else to wear, just something casual. Enough. He'd figure that out later.
He'd been driving for close to four hours today, which wasn't terrible, but he still had a headache and needed to stretch his legs.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 09:26 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Elowyn was walking three horses in from the pasture at once, the lead ropes in one hand and the other checking her phone for the time. After, she tucked her phone away in her somewhat tight, thick denim jeans. Not comfortable in the heat, but nescessary for when she needed to ride. She switched the lead ropes in her hand quietly, adjusting the maroon V-Tech baseball cap on her head as she watched a large red truck pull in to the driveway. She wanted to get a closer look, but she was already at the barn before the car had even parked. She put the horses in each of their assigned stalls easily, adjusting her crop top afterwards to lower it.
She tossed her thick braid over her shoulder quietly, smoothing it and putting her sunglasses on. If she was right, this was her new boss. While she wasn't a suck up- nor did she feel like she was going to like this man- it never hurt to make a good first impression. She gave her crop top another firm tug downwards and made her way toward the man at a brisk pace, her work boots crunching quietly over the gravel below.
"Hello. You must be the new owner. I'm Elowyn." She introduced herself lightly, a certain authoritative tone in her voice.

Edited at January 25, 2024 09:27 PM by Widow Valley Farms
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 09:36 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Dante noticed the figure approaching rapidly, slightly disconcerting that her path was right for him at such a quick pace. Even though he was the only one there. He pulled his sunglasses off, tipping one side in and hooking the other on his shirt where the too button was unbuttoned.
He gave a brief smile of acknowledgment, holding his hand out for a shake. "Yes, uh, I'm Dante." He kept a more casual tone than her slightly intimidating one. He blinked curiously, she was nice so far, and normal, her attire was familiar ..but he'd honestly been expecting someone bigger. There was no particular reason but he felt big looking down at her.
He glanced around again, slightly nervous, he was fidgeting similarly on both hands. He was quite lost already, new road names, new state. Just about the only not new thing he had was his truck. Not that he was complaining.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 09:49 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Elowyn had to pause and stare at his hand for a half second before she forced herself to shake his hand. It was quick, curt, and she didn't squeeze very hard. Her hand was surprisingly plush for someone working on a ranch- close to soft. "It's nice to meet you." She nodded, saying it out of obligation more than anything. She didn't like how much bigger he was than her, but his nervousness seemed to calm her nerves about that. "I'm assuming you'll want to put your things down and go for a tour?" She suggested, glancing at his meager possessions.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 10:18 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
"You too." Dante agreed quickly. Analyzing her tone, figuring he was going to get a slightly cold shoulder from most of them. It didn't really surprise him. He nodded at her question. "That'd be nice. uh, in the big house I assume?" He asked, finding a more confident tone.. He wanted to make a good impression but sleep deprivation and driving don't go well for keeping a fresh and positive attitude.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 10:25 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"Yeah. Set your bag down inside and then we can start." Elowyn said lightly, leading him to the pitch and pausing just short of the stairs to lean on the banister. She quietly adjusted her sunglasses as she waited for him, blowing out a breath and cracking her knuckles out of boredom.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 10:28 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Dante strided beside her, double-stepping it up the stairs. He placed the bag not far inside, taking a glance around the room before he came back out, the door had a rickety sounding latch but it was kind of welcoming. "Where to first?" He asked, coming down.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette