Stargazer
02:55:24 
Bingus, yeah I feel that. But my hope for this season is gone out the window XD hopefully someone with RF surprises me
Stargazer
02:54:37 
I do have two EEE KNN mares that are two but I still feel stuck :')
Bignus Bognus
02:53:59 (totally not bingus)
Ugh I feel that Star, I haven't done better than an EEW colt on my TB account in like 4 months :')

I'm holding out hope though lol
Stargazer
02:53:46 
this is my only keeper so far this year zz

-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:52:39 
phew I might need a new keyboard, have to actually pay attention to what I type. Common keys are dying on me
Cheese
02:52:21 Cheesy KNNs
I used to get nice EWEs from my EEE homo dun girl. But then I sold her :'(
I'll have to ask for some embryos...
Stargazer
02:50:47 
KNN's havent been nice for a an RO or two, they used to like me xD miss my PEE combos at this pint. Might die if I get a EEW this season.
Bignus Bognus
02:50:45 (totally not bingus)
And hi Holly <333
Bignus Bognus
02:50:00 (totally not bingus)
Ooh Oak she's super pretty!

I just picked up this girl who I'm super excited about: -HEE Click-
Hopefully a start to a solid KNN line!
Stargazer
02:49:30 
Cheese, pffft, PEP was the best I've manged but I am only half way through. At least give me a EEP combo mare. PWE RID is the best i've gotten so far.
*Rising Stars TBs*
02:49:22 Star / Sarah
-Click-
Cheese
02:48:49 Cheesy KNNs
Binggg
Hot 2 Trot
02:48:43 ♡Holly♡
Hi Bignus :)
Cheese
02:47:46 Cheesy KNNs
Ok, interesting reroll lol
Sorry, I rerolled her. Been meaning to do it, just forgot haha
Bignus Bognus
02:47:19 (totally not bingus)
Hello <3
Cheese
02:45:23 Cheesy KNNs
Stargazer
I know. This is all I got:
-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:43:27 
KNN's are being extra mean this season *Cries* why are y'all hatin on me
Hot 2 Trot
02:42:27 ♡Holly♡
My little girlie enjoying a carrot. (She must think shes part guinea pig part cat and a little bit dog xp)
-Click-
Cheese
02:40:14 Cheesy KNNs
Aw thanks heaps Ru <3 I really hope so
Sagruesal
02:39:37 Ru
Cheese
I admire you! Good luck, hope it all turns out well and you will rehabilitate and train many, many good doggos
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 02:58am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 16

The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 15, 2023 07:28 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Name: Quinn Rose Carter
-
-
Height: 5 foot 9
-
Weight: 140 pounds
-
-
Clothes: Quinn is usually wearing a tight fitting black t shirt, with a black leather jacket over it. She will be wearing black jeans, with some black cargo boots. She sometimes has a bullet proof vest on. The inside of the leather jacket has a lot of pockets for daggers, knives, guns, and ammo
-
Special Characteristics: Quinn has a small scar across her right cheek. She has darker tanned skin, though it is still femenine. Quinn has multiple scars on her arms, but none on her hands. Quinn knows material arts, and she will use them on anyone that gets in her way. She hates boring cases... a lot.
-
Appearance: Quinn has a very thin, athletic build. She is well muscled though, and has a steely hard look in her eyes. She has high cheekbones and a sharp, distinct jaw. She has long, black, slightly curly hair.
-
Eye Color: Quinn has bright, emerald green eyes. They are steely hard and merciless, staring down at anyone who dare judge her.
-
Personality: Quinn is sometimes rude. She is standoffish, and you wouldn't want to be the person to get on her bad side. Her middle name describes her perfectly... she is stunningly beautiful like a Rose, but her thorns are sharp. With people she cares about Quinn can be very kind and compassionate. She has only a few close friends, but she loves them dearly. Anyone that dares get in her way will probably be smushed into a pulp
-
Background: Quinn grew up in your normal everyday family, but her father went to war when she was very young. When he came back he was paranoid, and since Quinn was his only child, he taught her everything he learned in the army and acted like she was an army kid. He always went tough on her and taught her everything from shooting to self defense to how to build a fort if you get stuck in the wilderness. Her mother depised that and didn't want Quinn to live like that. She always got mad at the father for trying to make Quinn tough.
-
Life Goal (Next 5 years): Take down a bunch of bad guys and never talk to anyone again
-
Life Goal: (Next 25 years): Take down a bunch of bad guys and never talk to anyone again
-
Other: Anything you want me to add

Edited at May 16, 2023 10:23 AM by Wild Warmbloods
   The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 16, 2023 10:07 AM

The midnight stand

Give Award
Name: Azai
-
-
Height: 6 foot 2.5
-
Weight: 145 pounds
-
-
Clothes: depends on the situation
-
Special Characteristics: He is crazy smart as in he could've graduated from college at 16.
-
Appearance: Azai is tall and muscular everything about him is perfect from is icy eyes to his long white blond hair.
-
Eye Color: Azai has icy blue eys.
-
Personality: Azai is quite no one ever hears his voice and if they do they don't live to tellabout it.He is a fighter. He knows a lot of martial arts.
-
Background: Azai's background is unknown all the government has on him is his name they aren't even sure if its actually his name.
-
Life Goal (Next 5 years): never get caught
-
Life Goal: (Next 25 years): never get caught
-
Other: he's impossible to catch
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 15, 2023 07:25 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
This is a 1x1 RP, please do not post unless your name is in the title. Thank you.
-
Human RP, Criminal x FBI
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 15, 2023 07:38 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Okay... what's the age range, and could you explain the plot/where we are going to start?
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 15, 2023 08:18 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Find it yet?
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 16, 2023 09:59 AM

The midnight stand

Give Award
Age range 22-24
Azai is an assassian who killed a wellknown congressman and that's what brings your character to the scen we start 2 days after in Los angeles
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 16, 2023 10:17 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
OOO another person that knows material arts Quinn may have fun haha. Anyway, that looks good.

Edited at May 16, 2023 10:22 AM by Wild Warmbloods
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 16, 2023 10:22 AM

The midnight stand

Give Award
Age range 22-24
Azai is an assassian who killed a wellknown congressman and that's what brings your character to the scen we start 2 days after in Los angeles
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 16, 2023 10:22 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Sounds great... you wanna start or should I?
The Midnight Stand x Wild Warmbloods #2 May 16, 2023 10:23 AM

The midnight stand

Give Award
well you can

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 16

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette