Santana Rising
05:51:43 San
Wow, what kind of a contest was that? I wish we could win some stallions for a change.
Angels angels
05:51:33 Brindle Obsessed
I used to have some really beautiful apricot brindles. I have art of one in my bio
Raleighs Ranch
05:50:54 Raleigh
I tried to upload several different images for an avatar and then... suddenly I remember why I do not have an Avatar LOL
Elite Perfection
05:49:41 EP
or rather one homozygous pattern gene that is
Elite Perfection
05:49:29 EP
Yeah if I remember correctly, I was able to choose his genes and could have one homozygous gene :D
Unstable Fire
05:48:51 
i have one mare im waiitng to find a good stud for but every one is stingy :c
Santana Rising
05:48:40 San
I remember him from some of the old pedigrees. And not only was it possible to catch tobi in TB but ToTo even!
Unstable Fire
05:48:25 
sooo pretty ep
Dancing Willow Acres
05:47:57 
Fire

thanks ☺️
Elite Perfection
05:47:27 EP
I've loved apricots since they first came into the game. when we first got apricot I won one :) This was back when PPP was top rating too. -HEE Click- Everyone loved him!
Unstable Fire
05:47:25 
hes stunning
Dancing Willow Acres
05:47:06 
Fire

he is definitely one of my favorite foals ive bred. i will be keeping my faves in hopes theyll give me more beauties
Unstable Fire
05:46:49 
-HEE Click- WHAT AHH
Unstable Fire
05:46:05 
-HEE Click- dancing imn inloveeeee
Dancing Willow Acres
05:45:57 
Cheesy

😭😭
Dancing Willow Acres
05:45:44 
EP

im actually in the middle of FR all my horses and just doing an apricot breeding project to see what pretties i can get lol
Cheese
05:45:21 Cheesy KNNs
I read that as an 'obese amount of apriocts' hahah
Elite Perfection
05:44:59 EP
check my apricot barn LOL
Dancing Willow Acres
05:44:24 
i have an obscene amount of apricots 🥲
Angels angels
05:43:59 Brindle Obsessed
-HEE Click-
Woah. Not a brindle (that I am trying so hard to breed) but cool!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 05:51pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  27  28  29  30  31  32  33

Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 8, 2024 05:58 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle kept glancing over at Tucker as he continued the tour and smiled as he saw that he was enjoying it and seemed amazed by it.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 8, 2024 08:49 AM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker looked around, he had never seen such high ceilings before. It was so amazing. Tucker lost track of where they were going, with all the hallways and doors. He just followed Kyle, trusting that he knew where he was going, it was his home.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 9, 2024 05:51 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
After a couple more minutes Kyle says, "Well that's most of the inside of the house. I know it's big and all but I'm sure you'll get used to it." He smiled lightly at Tucker before an idea came to his head. "Would you like to see the garden before I show you o your room," he asked.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 9, 2024 08:58 AM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker looks around as he followed Kyle. He smiled when he stopped, telling him that was all. That was all? More like that was a lot. Tucker blushes when Kyle mentioned seeing the garden, as what happened last time the went to a garden.... he shook the thought off. "Yes, please" he replied. It was just a garden, and also it was good to see every part of the house. His wolf was wagging his tail in his head, remembering exactly as Tucker had also remembered.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 12, 2024 07:50 PM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle waited for Tucker to choose his answer before he nodded as the omega agreed to see the garden. "Right this way then," he says with a smile as he leads Tucker to a pair of stained glass doors. He opened the doors and let Tucker walk out first into the garden. The area had a beautiful stone pathway and an assortment of flowers sorted by their types. In one area was even a vegetable garden for the kitchen and along the back were fruit trees and decorative trees.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 12, 2024 10:54 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker looked around, lost in the beauty of the garden. He reached out to touch a flower. "You have a whole park out here!" He jokes as he looks around more. His wolf wagged his tail from within his mind.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 13, 2024 05:21 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle chuckled at Tucker's comment, "I suppose I do. I've never thought of it like that." He admired Tucker's look of awe as he looked around and smiled softly. His wolf wished to come out and interact with Tucker's wolf again, but he decided not to release it unless Tucker wanted to release his own.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 13, 2024 04:40 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker began wandering, looking at all the colors of flowers. He slowly made his way to the back, noticing the fruits. "Ooh!" He looked at the assortment of fruits, know he shouldn't pick them but he wanted to. He reached out before retracting his hand. "Sorry!" He apologized, snapping out of his haze and remembering where he was.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 14, 2024 05:59 AM

Paranormal Pastures

Give Award
Kyle let the omega wander around and followed a good distance behind him to let him have his freedom. When they approached teh fruit trees Kyle watched as Tucker reached for a fruit before stopping and appologizing. "You can have one," Kyle says as he walks up beside Tucker, "this is your home now as much as it is mine. That means whatever is mine is also yours." He reached up as he spoke and gently grabbed the branch of the fruit tree and lowered it down a bit further for Tucker to reach the fruit on it easily.
Paranormal Pastures x Hudie May 14, 2024 11:52 AM

Hudie

Give Award
Tucker broke out into a wide grin when Kyle allowed him to have a fruit. "Thank you!" He says, plucking two apples from the tree before handing one to Kyle. He then began munching on his own apple. His wolf barked in his head, demanding to be let out. "M-my wolf wants to be let out" he admits, blushing as he looked away.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  27  28  29  30  31  32  33

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette