Cinnabon Ranch
01:37:51 
How much should I sell a TB, EEE 2 year old mare for?

HillCrest Stables
01:37:26 Nascar Fan
@Oak
Yes
Oakwood Barn
01:36:54 Oak/Bee
Nascar Fan
-HEE Click-
Like this one? Or different?
Hummingbird Meadows
01:36:44 Hummer
My cat is having fun watching my snake.
-Click-
Serenity Stables
01:36:26 Serenity / Rain
Did mods get to choose their name color?
HillCrest Stables
01:31:20 Nascar Fan
Is there a leaderboard Stallion that is ZZ
Sunstone Elite
01:31:02 Sun/Sunny
I have most definitely done crazy matches in the name of shine but I also don't know if I'd risk top ABLB matches haha
Stormsong Manor
01:30:01 Ven
I don't think I'd do a top ABLB frame cross, but then again, I'm impulsive and reckless
KPH Equestrian
01:29:10 Rapcoon | Jester
willow
yup! Hit the nail on the head lol
willow way
01:28:36 
when breeding, do you try to match mares and studs to balance what the other one is lacking in training? if that makes sense?
Sunstone Elite
01:27:24 Sun/Sunny
When I did shiny AA's on Bradley I swear my girls loved to give me lethal whites xD Over here my color girls rarely give me lethal though
Ironhoof Estates
01:26:19 Darkside
I was mass breeding bravery babes with one of my own studs so it was really no more than a bummer, I just felt like a moron lol
Eagle Creek
01:25:45 Eagle
Only 25% I thought it was 50% still not going to try 😬
Eagle Creek
01:25:04 Eagle
Oh noo, I'm sorry. :(
Stormsong Manor
01:24:45 Ven
Your odds of lethal white are only 25%. So if it's a really baller cross, and you're feeling brave
Cinnabon Ranch
01:24:01 
How would I be able to get more ebs? I only have a little from buying horses and all, im not too new at the game I learned tons of stuff yesterday but knowing how to get more ebs.
Ironhoof Estates
01:23:55 Darkside
I figured you did, it just never hurts to check. I stupidly didn't notice and bred frame to frame last week. Of course it was lethal white 🤦
Sunstone Elite
01:23:35 Sun/Sunny
Very pretty! Shiny AA's are awesome
Eagle Creek
01:22:46 Eagle
Oh I know. I've been on here for a long time. Thank you though :)
KPH Equestrian
01:22:35 Rapcoon | Jester
sunny
ooh, I'm doing tobi+frame XC AAs👀
-HEE Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 01:38pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing OvernightGo Raid 

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 10:43 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Elowyn glanced up lightly as he came back down the stairs. "Here, I suppose. I won't take you through the main house, someone else can show you around. There are a few people who will be living in there with you, but most are scattered in houses around the property." She said lightly, gesturing faintly to the house behind them. "Behind the main house is where we generally keep all the big equipment, the like." She said lightly, starting her way down the path toward the barn lightly, since most things were visible from this point of the property.
((If that was inaccurate I'm sorry but I remember nothing about that map))
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 25, 2024 10:53 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
That is deeeefinitely not what the map says but I don't care and I don't care that I don't care))
Dante nodded vaguely, mostly watching her gestures. Squinting slightly in the sun but he didn't want to put the sunglasses on, it felt rude to in the middle of a conversation.
He followed slightly behind but at her side, watching the smallish trees, most of them looked like very pruned apple trees. Lovely. He could smell the cattle from here, the breeze comig from the west. The rolling hills were comely, made it look less like endless sad cornfields.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 26, 2024 05:09 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Heheheh))
Elowyn was rather fond of the ranch, so her tone seemed a bit less... unwelcoming as she continued the tour. "Off to the side is the indoor arena. We have a pretty strong lesson and showing program. Mostly in reining in cutting, but there are a few promising barrel racing prospects too. The occasional English rider." She shrugged, waving a hand toward the large covered arena. After, she made her way lightly into the barn. "This is the barn, obviously. There are 40, give or take, horses on the ranch. 14 stalls in here, but with the nice weather, most of them are in the northern pasture unless taken in for stall rest or lessons." She said lightly, pausing in front of a sorrel mare to offer her hand out, palm up. A small smile lifted her mouth as she felt the mare's lips wiggle on her palm.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 27, 2024 09:41 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Most of the technical terms flew over Dante's head. Mostly the disciplines 'cause he wasn't quite sure what they were entirely. He looked at the large building, tipping his head slightly, from afar it appeared quite roomy. He could see a few riders in there, looked like kids riding so he assumed it was lessons.
He looked back up, eyes following her hand gestures into the barn. He split off pretty fast, smiling slighty at pretty grey icelandic. He reached a hand out, murmuring somekind of babytalk. "Hello hello." He scratched under the dark forelock and down the side of his neck, slightly shocked at the texture of his mane. He hadn't really touched a horse in several years- possibly a decade. And a half.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 27, 2024 10:12 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Elowyn blinked in surprise at the quiet sound of baby talk, stroking the mare's face as she looked over to see Dante with the Icelandic. She raised her eyebrows, fighting an amused smile at the expression between joy and surprise on his face.
She cleared her throat and straightened, continuing slowly out of the barn. "Whenever you're ready." She said lightly, pausing in the large doorway of the barn.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 30, 2024 10:06 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Dante pretty much jumped at her cleared voice. His mind went blank for a second and his face flushed. "Uhh yes, we can go on." He commanded lightly. Heat rising to his ears slightly. First impressions. Of course he had to like the tiny little fluffy ones.
He fixed his suit as he caught up with her. Gazing around the driveway again. He'd gotten lost rather quickly for being in the barn all of two minutes.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 30, 2024 10:16 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Elowyn fought a slight snicker at his embarrassment, and also at the way he acted like he was in charge of her. It was funny. She calmed herself down to her normal, stony expression and glanced at him. She pushed herself lightly off the barn wall and continued walking a bit. "Basically this entire expanse is for cattle, it goes out quite far." She said lightly, waving toward the fence to their right and the large cattle shed within it. A smaller group of heifers seemed gathered there, but most of the herd was a little farther out. "Straight ahead is basically wooded acreage, trails, the like." She shrugged, gesturing at the forest and shifting subtly away from him as she turned around. "That's really all I can think of to show you. I'm sure you'll find your way around the main house just fine." She said quietly.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 30, 2024 10:24 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
Dante watched her gesture, of course he liked cows. And he was glad he couldn't really smell them either, he'd seen that too much unfortunately at other ranches. If you could cell them that.
He glanced up at the forest, squinting slightly. That looked like fun, possibly inviting. He figured it was more for horseback trails but he wasn't sure he wanted to go for that just yet.
He turned back to her. "I think I can too." He said, tinging on sarcasm. "Thank you." He gave her a wide berthy as he passed by, wishing he knew more. He felt a little like a subordinate by being so unfamiliar. He was nervous to walk on his own, in his own property. Even if he'd owned it for all of three days.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 30, 2024 10:29 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Elowyn raised her eyebrows ever so slightly at the barely-there sarcasm. "Mhm." She hummed flatly back to him, walking back into the barn to grab a halter. Once she retrieved it from the tack room, she made her way back out to the horse pasture behind the indoor arena to fetch a pony for her next lesson.
Willows Without Water | 1x1 | Rem & Danny January 30, 2024 10:50 PM

Prismatic Cove

Give Award
That is also definitely not where the map had it))
Dante slipped inside and grabbed his back, making minimal contact to find himself a vacant room. He changed into a tee, looking out his window for a moment. Finding himself slightly stalking her.
He waved himself off, remembering thats kinda creepy. He sat back down on his bed and ran his fingers through his hair. He'd figured out where the office with all of the fun papers was at while getting into his room.
Before long he had been through too much paperwork to care, had a nap and some quick dinner. He wasn't looking forward to sleeping even though it was starting to get late.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette