They leave them alone for hours & hours
Dark Dream Appaloosa
03:49:16 Moon|Appaloosa Hoard
Thoughts on this match
+Str
-HEE Click-
Morning Glory Farms
03:47:35 Terici/Dino/Trish
fancy do not post or talk about horses you are going to sell in main chat.
Vecchia Modo
03:46:57 Vecc - TBs
Fancy - you are very lucky the foal lived.
White x white often results in a dead foal.
Salem
03:46:34 Salem / Salt
Outlaw RP
-HEE Click-
Need more outlaws and horses
Glacier Bay KNNS
03:46:33 
Did you breed them before gelding him
Hellion Acres
03:46:18 Chiral
Fancy, looks like she just didn't get the white gene
Hummingbird Meadows
03:39:02 Hummer
Fair enough. My views on ethical breeding differ from most breeders, but thatÂ’s ok!
Vecchia Modo
03:38:17 Vecc - TBs
I'm very active in shutting down puppy mills and the like, so I'm bias when it comes to creating mixed breed dogs.
Too many horror stories.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:35:02 Hummer
While I think there are many doodle breeders out there I sincerely think the one we went with was ethical in the sense I believe it to be: loving home, didnÂ’t do it for money, honest, etc. The Mom only had two litters and then was spayed.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:32:49 Hummer
She was a first generation doodle.
Vecchia Modo
03:32:41 Vecc - TBs
I'm guessing, the golden.
Vecchia Modo
03:31:57 Vecc - TBs
What breed was the dam ?
Hummingbird Meadows
03:31:22 Hummer
@Vecc, I think she was honest when she said that. When we met the litter he was the most calm at the time so it made sense why she would say that. Her dog was definitely a therapy dog too. She would take her to schools and help kids who struggled with reading.
Vecchia Modo
03:31:02 Vecc - TBs
We've turned people away if we thought they wouldn't be a good 'fit' for our babies.
Vecchia Modo
03:29:41 Vecc - TBs
Some breeders, like politicians, will tell you what they think you want to hear, just to make a sale.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:28:44 Hummer
@Vecc, his Mom was a therapy dog so I was hoping he would have the same temperament and I could do therapy work with him too. But, he gets too excited. Out of litter of 10 though his breeder said she thought he was the most likely to become a therapy dog though.
Vecchia Modo
03:27:07 Vecc - TBs
It would be great if they got the best of both breeds, unfortunately, that was seldom the case.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:25:58 Hummer
He is super friendly and smart so I love that. Just too high energy.
Vecchia Modo
03:25:18 Vecc - TBs
Hummer - yea, you aren't alone there. Many people were disappointed when they bought 'doodles'.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 03:51pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2

Kyries Horse Adopts June 10, 2023 10:27 PM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
Hello hello and welcome!
-- -- --
The adopt shop will go as follows;
People can either claim a premade horse (first come first serve) or try their luck in a capture. All horses will have certain stats and dispositions (all that will be revealed upon purchase) that will effect how they perform in certain tasks when going on an explore mission. After you get your first horse (either from the roundup or capture) then exploration will open up for you! There, you can bring items to help you improve stats further or even try for another horse friend. When you get a mare or stallion you may breed them together to get a foal. Stats will depend on the trained stats of the parents. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the wonders my shop brings :)
-- -- --
Lineart credits go to the wonderful s1088 and absinthe-art on DA

Edited at June 11, 2023 12:45 AM by VALKYRIE
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 12:43 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
- The Roundup -
Come one, come all! Come marvel at our marvelous stock of horses, all waiting for the chance to show off champion material! Only quality can be found here, guranteed! From mares, foals, stallions, and geldings, we don't discriminate!

Horse 1
N/A
-- -- --
Horse 2
Bay Roan
Stallion
Adult
3.5k ebs
Speed - 10/10
Stamina - 10/10
Strength - 10/10
Jump - 5/10
Friendliness - Keeps their Distance
Disposition - Very Skittish
-- -- --
Horse 3
Silver Bay
Gelding
Adult
2.7k ebs
Speed - 10/10
Stamina - 5/10
Strength - 4/10
Jump - 8/10
Friendliness - Keeps their Distance
Disposition - Bombproof
-- -- --
Horse 4
Smoky Black
Mare
Foal
3.3k ebs
Speed - 7/10
Stamina - 8/10
Strength - 8/10
Jump - 10/10
Friendliness - Gets along with everyone
Disposition - Bombproof
-- -- --
Horse 5
Gold Champagne
Stallion
Adult
2.8k ebs
Speed - 6/10
Stamina - 6/10
Strength - 6/10
Jump - 10/10
Friendliness - Agressive around everyone
Disposition - Bombproof
-- -- --

The Roundup's Guide to Horses
I did an oopsie and forgot to save the page. Gotta start the guide over, please hold
- LINK -

Adoption Form
Stable name -
Stable number -
Horse wanted -
Registered Name [For the horse] -
Nickname -

Edited at June 11, 2023 08:07 PM by VALKYRIE
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 01:04 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
- Mustang Meadows -
Welcome to our meadows! A very expansive area where wild horses like to come and go occasionally. While we do like to call it a meadow, dangerous animals sometimes lurk close by, so it's best to go in and take what horse you can get before coming right back out. If you're ready to pay the 1k eb fee, then we can just go right now and see what we can get

Northern Meadows
The flatter area of the meadow. A lot of horses here are super swift, making them hard to catch
-- -- --
Eastern Meadows
A more shady area of the meadow. A lot of horses here can go really long distances without a break
-- -- --
Southern Meadows
The part of our meadow where you can see the sunset first. A lot of horses here are really strong and competitive
-- -- --
Western Meadows
The western section of the meadow is the only section with a hill. A lot of horses near here love to jump around

Contract Form
Stable Name -
Stable Number -
Area Heading to -
I agree to pay the 1k eb fee even if I don't get the horse I want before entering the meadow -
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 01:19 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
- Explore -
Our establishment offers many trails for riders young and old, experienced, and beginner, and even some for those looking to challenge themselves or take it easy! Read the map posted on the cork board with all the marked trails, then let the guy inside know where you want to head and who you're taking so the stablehands can get them ready for you. See you on the trails!

Beginner Trails
Squirrel Forest - For those looking to take it easy
Owl Pines - For those looking for a challenge
-- -- --
Intermediate Trails
Woodpecker Thicket - For those looking to take it easy
Wolf Canyon - For those looking for a challenge
-- -- --
Advanced Trails
Deer Trails - For those looking to take it easy
Jaguar Brambleway - For those looking for a challenge
-- -- --
Master Trails
Boar Plains - For those looking to take it easy
Crocodile Geysers - For those looking for a challenge

The Guide to Horse Trails
- LINK -

Exploration Form
Stable Name -
Stable Number -
Horses Registered Name -
Taking a Saddlebag? (List saddlebag) -
Taking Items? (List items) -
Trail you're taking -
We're going to Marker # (1, 2, 3 - affects how long the ride is, 1 is the shortest) -

Edited at June 11, 2023 11:30 AM by VALKYRIE
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 03:19 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
- The Emporium -
This is our emporium! Which is, in all honesty, just two buildings. See the door to your right? That's the second half of the store, just haven't come around to merging the two properly together. Anyways! You can find anything you'll ever need for horses here! Grain, tack, bedding, different food, eventing guides, the likes! I think you'll be more impressed with that stuff though, considering how we're not big enough to host competitions. Just grab what you want. Labels are above everything, and don't forget to check out!

Saddle Bags
Mini Saddlebag - Practically a pouch, lighter but carries less - no use limits, one per person, 5 item slots - 1k ebs
Standard Saddlebag - no use limits, one per person, 10 item slots - 2k ebs
Double saddlebag - Like a saddlebag but better! - no use limits, one per person, 20 item slots - 5k ebs
I want it all! - All three saddlebags - 6k ebs
-- -- --
Rose Garden Necessities
Honey - Freshly harvested from our local bees! - 1 time use, unlimited stock, a friendlier foal is more likely - 2k ebs
Warm Milk - Please say thanks to the kitchen microwave and stove - 1 time use, unlimited stock, a more bombproof foal is more likely - 2k ebs
Golden Apple - A hard to find apple found within our hidden orchard - 1 time use, unlimited stock, makes Twins and miscarriages more likely - 3k ebs
Cupid's Arrow - A random arrow we found in the meadow after the valentine's day celebration - 1 time use, 10 in stock, let's you choose the Gender of a foal - 1k ebs
I want it all! - All rose garden items - 6k ebs
-- -- --
Handy Explore Wares
Swift horseshoes - A set of four horseshoes made from the lightest steel in the world and soaked with a tonic to help with speed - For 1 explore ride, unlimited stock, temporarily increases a horses speed by +2 - 2k ebs
Nutritious mix - A mixture that's sure to help give your horse an energy boost before a long ride! - For 1 explore ride, unlimited stock, temporarily increases a horses stamina by +2 - 2k ebs
Lightweight harness - A harness made by our finest craftsmen that's not only lightweight, but will also help make pulling, carrying, and pushing easier! - For 1 explore ride, unlimited stock, temporarily increases a horses strength by +2 - 2k ebs
Springy bridle - A cute black bridle with a little squiggle marking on the side you're pretty sure is supposed to be a spring. Made by craftsmen to help a horse jump! - For 1 explore ride, unlimited stock, temporarily increases a horses jump by +2 - 2k ebs
I want it all! - All handy Explore items - 6k ebs
-- -- --
Misc Items and Potions
Age Tonic - Makes a horse younger or older in an instant! Perfect if you want to see your horse as a foal again or speed up a foals growing process - 1 use, unlimited stock, makes a foal an adult and an adult a foal - 2k ebs
Sunny potion - A bottle with a white, slightly golden looking sheen. If you look close enough, a rainbow arches in the empty space in the bottle - 2 uses, unlimited stock, makes a horse friendlier - 3k ebs
Stormy potion - A potion with a navy liquid inside. Occasionally, the inside will flash like thunder. Thankfully, no hidden creatures are inside so it's safe to drink! - 2 uses, unlimited stock, Makes a horse less friendly - 3k ebs
A Horse's Guide to Walls - A book made for horses, by horses! A complete guide to being bombproof! - 1 use, unlimited stock, Makes a horse more bombproof - 3k ebs
A Horse's Guide to Danger - A book made for horses, by horses! A complete guide to being terrified of everything! - 1 us, unlimited stock, Makes a horse more likely to bolt - 3k ebs
Spray paint - We have a wide variety of horse safe spray paint for you to choose from! Just pick a color, then let the man behind the counter know what you want - 1 use, unlimited stock, Choose a marking (any color at all) to add to your horse - 5k ebs
I want it all! - All Misc items and potions - 15k ebs
-- -- --
Exploration Must-haves for Trail Riding
Loose rope - A sturdy, standard looking rope that's been pre-tied into a loose loop - 3 uses, unlimited stock, Allows you to capture a horse on trail rides - 5k ebs
Red apple - A shiny red apple freshly picked from our secret orchard! - 1 use, unlimited stock, A little tempting for cautious wild horses - 1k ebs
Shimmering carrot - A cool, shimmery looking carrot brewed by our alchemists! - 1 use, unlimited stock, Very tempting for cautious wild horses - 3k ebs
Spare food - Yeah, that's uh- just your leftover lunch… - 1 use, unlimited stock, Let's you flee from a dangerous animal - 1k ebs
Pepper spray - A fresh can of pepper spray sitting dutifully on the shelf waiting to unleash evil upon the world - 5 uses, unlimited stock, Let's you flee from a strange encounter - 1k ebs
Axe - It's just an axe. Dark wood handle that's been reinforced and a silver axe head that with faithfully chop innocent trees and bushes out of your way - 10 uses, unlimited stock, Let's you clear a pathway you wouldn't otherwise be able to go down - 3k ebs
I want it all! - All exploration Must-have items - 10k ebs
-- -- --
Helpful Services
Lesson Voucher - A voucher that will give you a three hour riding lesson with one of our best instructors! - 1 use, unlimited stock, Trains a single one of your horses, young or old, and increases two of the stats of your choosing (cannot be friendliness or disposition) - 8k ebs
Gelding Service - What can I say? It's a gelding Service! - 1 use, unlimited stock, Gelds a stallion of your choosing! - Free

- Checkout -
Stable Name -
Stable Number -
Wanted Items -
Total -

Edited at June 11, 2023 11:28 AM by VALKYRIE
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 03:20 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
- The Rose Garden -
C o m i n g s o o n
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 03:20 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
- The Stables -
Come right down this way to see your fine friend! We'll take care of your horses to ensure their comfort around the clock! Let one of the stablehands know if you wanna take a horse out for a ride, and don't feel shy about using items when you want to

Edited at June 11, 2023 11:33 AM by VALKYRIE
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 03:21 AM

VALKYRIE

Give Award
Feel free to post!
Kyries Horse Adopts June 11, 2023 03:46 AM

Valhalla Acreage

Give Award
Adoption Form
Stable name -Valhalla Acreage
Stable number -267931
Horse wanted -horse 1