Raleighs Ranch
05:16:04 Raleigh
I want to yeet her to the void because of her training, but she's out of my (now retired) favorite mare, and she's given me a EWE, which like I said have been harder for me to come by.

-HEE Click-
Cheese
05:15:18 Cheesy KNNs
-HEE Click-
First WW combo :D
don't really know what I'm going to do with him to be honest lol
Raleighs Ranch
05:13:56 Raleigh
Thank you! And I feel that too, although this one EWE mare I have is confusing. Shes training bad, like *really* bad, but I hadnt seen it because I accidentally didnt train my horses for like a month, so she had her first baby before I learned anything about her. She has already produced an EEE and a EWE and I'm like??
Elite Perfection
05:12:30 EP
well I've had EEEs be stronger than my WWWs sometimes LOL Venture is pretty!
Raleighs Ranch
05:11:36 Raleigh
I still have not had a WWW, bred or bought. I've had a handful of WW combos though

This was my first
-HEE Click-
Elite Perfection
05:09:24 EP
That kinda makes up for all the other PPP today hahaha
Angels angels
05:09:15 Brindle Obsessed
I did too. I Just came back, and I am not focused on trying to get any Ws lol
Raleighs Ranch
05:08:17 Raleigh
omg yeah I lowkey miss the days before we had W ratings. I had just gotten good at consistently getting EEE's with at least 3 up on week 4, and then bam... W rating. I took a long break after that xD
Raleighs Ranch
05:07:22 Raleigh
Aye congrats Elite!!
Elite Perfection
05:06:41 EP
Oh my god!! As I say that I breed this! Holy cow!!! What a great colt to replace his sire since this is Barachiels last year! -HEE Click-
Angels angels
05:06:37 Brindle Obsessed
The days before W
Raleighs Ranch
05:04:55 Raleigh
omg yes, although I bred for color back then because I didn't grasp how breeding for Ratings worked exactly.
Elite Perfection
05:04:10 EP
I miss the days of PPP being high... especially since that seems to be the majority of what I breed now hahaha
Raleighs Ranch
05:02:46 Raleigh
@Elite

We're old, our bones are creaky
Raleighs Ranch
05:02:26 Raleigh
Oh, nothing. I'm keeping that for sure
Elite Perfection
05:02:26 EP
Raleigh, I feel you! I joined in year 1 the day we went live! LOL
Glacier Bay KNNS
05:01:30 
What would you like to rename your accountant
Raleighs Ranch
05:01:30 Raleigh
at least once a year I remember I joined in year 21 in-game and I have a minor existential crisis
{Fancy Fields}
05:00:43 Fancy
Lol
Raleighs Ranch
04:58:55 Raleigh
help I just checked on my accountant for the first time in years and my child-self (well, I was a teen back then), named him "likes chicken and"

So the page says Your Accountant, likes chicken andm will keep track...." etc
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 05:18pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > The Paddock

Advice Please April 29, 2017 09:55 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
I am in the market for a reining/gymkhana stallion and riding prospect. The one I am looking at is an AQHA Appendix stallion who is local. He does need corrective shoeing due to bad farrier work in the past, but I am not overly concerned as I have an excellent farrier who was able to correct my current Arabian gelding. However, I was hoping to get some thoughts on his conformation beforehand and can provide more pictures after I get to see him in person within the next week or so. (Provided picture posted with owner's permission.)

http://img.equinenow.com/slir/w600/equine/data/photos/1123724_1.jpg%3F1483736131
Advice Please April 30, 2017 04:47 AM

Kuewi knn stable

Give Award
how old is this colt? He is still growing as he is really overbuilt right now - so hard to say how he will grow out.

And I dont like the way his backhand shows up in this pic - but this can be totally different in nature...
Advice Please April 30, 2017 04:53 AM

Former Stable

Give Award
He is 5 currently, but I believe the picture is as a 3- or 4-year-old. There is a foal picture of him floating around if you'd like to see his build prior to the bad farrier work.
Advice Please April 30, 2017 01:54 PM

Jellos Warmbloods

Give Award
He looks like a sweet horse with a kind eye.

What I like: kind expression, great shoulder, strong back, and a good hip angle.

Faults I see: kinda bulky in the head and throat latch. I would like to see more refinement. Ever so slightly back at the knee in front. (I do not think this degree would affect performance/soundness though). Quite bum high. (Though this may have changed since he was still growing in this picture) Stifle placement is a little high (not a deal breaker for me.) He is pretty long and incredibly straight pasterns. This would be a deal breaker for me. No amount of farrier work would correct this. This can lead to premature arthritis in the fetlock and hock. There is no angle there to absorb concussion. He also seems quite sickle hocked. (If he was standing correctly with his hocks lined with his bum, it would be quite obvious). His hind leg confo in general is pretty funky, from hoof to stifle. I, personally (this is my own opinion, not fact), would not use this horse for any sport that's hard on the hind legs. I don't think he would hold up well.
Advice Please April 30, 2017 11:01 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
I ultimately decided not to get him. The owners are still using the same farrier who did the bad work and are "reluctant" to even show him to me because I would want to switch to my farrier who has had loads of success getting and keeping horses with hoof problems sound and performing well. I will, however, be looking at some half-siblings of his, as his sire and the half-sister at the ranch where I board both have pretty good conformation and have competed in gymkhana, reining, and cattle competitions successfully.
Advice Please May 1, 2017 08:56 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
I hope you find the perfect match Blackwater! :)

Forums > The Paddock

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette