Bluegrass Racing
03:17:18 Twin
Congrats Obi
Hot 2 Trot
03:15:43 ♡Holly♡
Congrats Obi!
~.Oblivion.~
03:15:08 Obi
Oh my goodness! Got my horse spotlighted for the first time and it's my new colt!
Salem
03:14:53 Salem / Salt
looking for a 1x1 rp, pm me!
Hot 2 Trot
03:14:29 ♡Holly♡
Shes pretty
-HEE Click-
Stargazer
03:00:51 
I have one mare that i do embryo's for, and i think around 50 mares? left. We shall see lol Will take any luck I can get. But also send you whatever luck I can Bingus.
Bignus Bognus
02:58:18 (totally not bingus)
I'm mostly done breeding for the month so I'll send allll the luck to you star :) hopefully RF is merciful lol
Stargazer
02:55:24 
Bingus, yeah I feel that. But my hope for this season is gone out the window XD hopefully someone with RF surprises me
Stargazer
02:54:37 
I do have two EEE KNN mares that are two but I still feel stuck :')
Bignus Bognus
02:53:59 (totally not bingus)
Ugh I feel that Star, I haven't done better than an EEW colt on my TB account in like 4 months :')

I'm holding out hope though lol
Stargazer
02:53:46 
this is my only keeper so far this year zz

-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:52:39 
phew I might need a new keyboard, have to actually pay attention to what I type. Common keys are dying on me
Cheese
02:52:21 Cheesy KNNs
I used to get nice EWEs from my EEE homo dun girl. But then I sold her :'(
I'll have to ask for some embryos...
Stargazer
02:50:47 
KNN's havent been nice for a an RO or two, they used to like me xD miss my PEE combos at this pint. Might die if I get a EEW this season.
Bignus Bognus
02:50:45 (totally not bingus)
And hi Holly <333
Bignus Bognus
02:50:00 (totally not bingus)
Ooh Oak she's super pretty!

I just picked up this girl who I'm super excited about: -HEE Click-
Hopefully a start to a solid KNN line!
Stargazer
02:49:30 
Cheese, pffft, PEP was the best I've manged but I am only half way through. At least give me a EEP combo mare. PWE RID is the best i've gotten so far.
*Rising Stars TBs*
02:49:22 Star / Sarah
-Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 04:15am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Rider's Lounge > Snark Factory

Adventures in Loan Consolidation August 18, 2023 01:48 PM

The Old Gods

Give Award

No, really. It's been an adventure.

I started this at 11:20am by contacting the federal student loan live chat to see if I could get information on what my loans my look like after consolidation.

40 minutes later, I have no useful information outside the fact that some of the repayment options are bullshit and want me to pay 6k per month. Fuck that noise. Also the agent told me to go talk to the people holding my loan.

So, it's now noon, I'm already one cup of coffee down for the day and I already have the "I've seen some shit" thousand yard stare. Dig through the loan holder's website, no live chat, just a number. Great.

12:10pm, I call them, wade through the voice activated menu that doesn't understand what I'm saying half the time. Get put on hold. It's the inoffensive nu-pop-jazz garbage with the painful "clap/smack". I miss cisco hold music.

12:20pm ringing! A bit of silence, and..."Please rate your agent :)" Are you fucking kidding me.

12:35pm Round 2.

1pm I finally get the damn information I need.

1:45pm ohthankgodit'sdone.

Adventures in Loan Consolidation October 9, 2023 01:36 PM

ZeroZero

Give Award
Feeling similar at other end of life. Sorting out pensions is bizarre and confusing, slow and frustrating.
I have to hang on to the thought that at least I have some money put by, my sister has almost none.
Adventures in Loan Consolidation November 22, 2023 08:36 AM

The Old Gods

Give Award

So, to close the story, my consolidation got approved in Sept. Heard nothing about the IDR and my forbearance was running out. Called the loan folks about two weeks ago to see what was up. The lady I spoke to said that she's submit something to push it through and I'd hear something by "next Friday (the 17th)".

The 17th came and went without any news, though my account did get put into forbearance until March 2024. Okay, whatever. Well, IDR finally got approved today.

...Now I just get to resubmit my IDR again when my taxes come in next year lmfao.

Forums > Rider's Lounge > Snark Factory

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette