Painted Perfection
09:14:27 Lunabear
-HEE Click-

Colour babies for sale! Need them gone desperately to get ebs for geldings and to pay my BM!!
Chocolate Rose
09:11:26 Rose
-HEE Click-
Rhodes Equine
09:10:08 Crossbow<3
-HEE Click- Offers?
-HEE Click-
Sales! Also accepting offers on horses not actively for sale :)
Check out my shop! Always adding new iteams and decor!
The Golden Stars
09:09:35 Noc
lots of items for sale cheap come take a look -HEE Click-
Silver Sugar Stables
09:08:40 
Art for sale Stable Avi or Horse Avi or Bio
FaerieRidge
08:57:05 Dana
AQH & WB for sale, under 5k
Wispwillow Villa
08:57:02 Ven | KNN
Whomever just PMed me with the rerolls offer, I deleted your PM because I'm a dumb dumb. Can you please resend?
Serenity Stables
08:41:34 Serenity / Rain
-HEE Click-
Serenity Sport Horses
One of a kind Interactive Adoptables
Customs, Pre-mades, Breeding, Showing, and more!!

-HEE Click-
Colorful Equine Adoptables!!
Bristol Ranch
08:38:31 Randi/Doece(She/Her)
Any upgrades for sale?
Port Royal Equines
08:38:14 Bravery + Artist
-HEE Click-
APP ISH stallion.
1/852
Elite Bravery
Tracked training

Taking offers.

-HEE Click-
1/1, apricot, and more!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Sales
View Main Chat

Year: 178   Season: Fall   $: 0 Thu 09:33pm CDT  
 Forecast: Spring Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help > Guides
  1  2  3  4

New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:23 PM
Former Stable

Give Award

I've seen many new players asking similar questions in chat, who don't want to look through the game guide and new player guides. So, I wanted to compose a list of FAQ's, to make life easier for both the new players and people who want to help them.
New players, please try to find an answer to your question here before asking a helper or in chat :)

I am working on this. If you have a question/suggestion, please PM me and do not post on this thread.

Notes:
1. If you would like a question listed, or would like to propose a better answer, please PM me and not post on this thread.
2. This guide is meant to provide short and simple answers, and not to explain in detail. I will provide blogs and other in-depth guides for reference, if I do not feel my answer is sufficient.
3. HEE can be played in any way you would like to. The information here is based on what the majority of players view as correct.
4. This is not an official guide, but based on my and others' experience. For the official tips, please use the Game Guide in the Help tab.

Edited at May 31, 2019 09:43 PM by Celestial Estates
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:26 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div align="center"><div align="center">This is the guide for the page, located at the top of each.
<div align="center">
<div align="center">1st Page:<div align="center">
<div align="center">What is RO?<div align="center">
<div align="center"><div align="center">Where can I modify my stable colors/avatar/shoutbox/blog/club/featured horse/art gallery?<div align="center">
<div align="center">
When do horses stop breeding?

Where/when do I feed my horses?

How do I make more ebs?<div align="center">
<div align="center">How can I get an upgrade?<div align="center">
<div align="center">What is/how do I track training?<div align="center">
How do I brand my horses?
Edited at May 31, 2019 09:59 PM by Celestial Estates
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:29 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div align="center">Question:
<div align="center">What is RO?
<div align="center">
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Answer:<div align="center">RO stands for Rollover. This occurs every month on the 1st of the month. Mares can be bred once every month, and studs can be bred twenty times. RO is often an exciting time for players, as it is also when horses age one year.
Edited at May 30, 2019 11:29 PM by Celestial Estates
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:31 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div align="center">Where can I modify my stable colors/avatar/shoutbox/blog/club/featured horse/art gallery?
<div align="center">
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Answer:
<div align="center">Visit your Home page. Below your avatar, there should be a drop-down list. Select the page you would like to visit.
Edited at May 30, 2019 11:31 PM by Celestial Estates
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:32 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Question:
<div style="text-align: center;">When do horses stop breeding?
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Answer:
<div style="text-align: center;">Mares and studs' last year of breeding is at 17 years old.
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:33 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Where/when do I feed my horses?
<div style="text-align: center;">Answer: <div style="text-align: center;">You need to feed horses once a week for them to train and show. If you need to feed your horses, there will be a rectangular button on your stable page.
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:38 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div align="center">How do I make more ebs?
<div align="center">
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Answer:<div align="center">Most people start out by showing their horses. This is done by training your horse until it can be successful in its level. Any horse can be shown, but geldings are usually used as they train fastest. <div align="center">Players with quality leaderboard mares and stallions can also breed them out for money, though this is achieved after tremendous time and effort.<div align="center">
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Reference Guides:https://horseeden.com/forums.php?f=11&t=931
https://horseeden.com/forums.php?f=11&t=28
https://horseeden.com/blog.php?id=140614&b=5
https://horseeden.com/blog.php?id=140614&b=6

Edited at May 31, 2019 09:23 PM by Celestial Estates
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 30, 2019 11:45 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div align="center">How can I get an upgrade?
<div align="center">
<div align="center">Answer:<div align="center">You can get an upgrade two ways. The first is going to the Grow tab, then Upgrades and More. That is where upgrades are purchased with real money.<div align="center">For purchasing with ebs, go to Forums>Horse Eden Eventing> Upgrade Sales. There you will find players who sell upgrades in exchange for ebs. Upgrades generally go for 150k to 170k.
Edited at May 30, 2019 11:46 PM by Celestial Estates
New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 31, 2019 09:38 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">What is/how do I track training?
<div style="text-align: center;">Answer:<div style="text-align: center;">Each horse is born with a set of strengths and weaknesses, that will be helpful when matching. (See answer on matching horses.) The best way to know this is by tracking the bars on a horse's training gauge, and record it in his or her remarks. <div style="text-align: center;">For PEP+ horses training in Eventing, the common weeks to check and record training are 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9.<div style="text-align: center;">On Weeks 4 and 8, the bar(s) that go up usually indicate strength. The bars that are down can indicate weakness. On Weeks 5 and 9, all bars should preferably be up. Bars down indicate a definite weakness.<div style="text-align: center;">This pattern of every 4 and 5 weeks will repeat, and you can track for as long as you wish. However, most people stop at 10 to 12 weeks.<div style="text-align: center;">For Single Discipline horses, training is usually tracked on weeks 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9. As SD horses train faster, they go up much more often on weeks 3 and 7.<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">Reference Guides:<div style="text-align: center;">(Some are for All Discipline only, read carefully.)
https://horseeden.com/blog.php?id=237726&b=2
https://horseeden.com/blog.php?id=239935&b=1
https://horseeden.com/blog.php?id=63045&b=7

New Players: Frequently Asked Questions (WIP) May 31, 2019 09:53 PM
Former Stable

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">How do I brand my horses?
<div style="text-align: center;">Answer:<div style="text-align: center;">Brands are a premium feature. If you are premium, visit your Account page by clicking the drop-down. There, scroll until you find the brands section. Setting up a brand costs 5k ebs. You can then click the Manage link under a horse's page, and select brand. Or, brand all your horses, only those you bred, or a whole barn on your Account page.

Forums > Member Help > Guides
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette