Ironworks Equestria
11:33:11 Reaver | Seven
Sandy,
Definitely! Hope she continues to do good for you!
Snow Stable
11:32:58 Snow❆Gem
Accountant... -HEE Click-

Jun 7, 2024 11:09:26 You captured 150 horses for 260000.
Jun 7, 2024 11:09:42 You sent 150 horses to Breed Approvals for 112500.
Moonlit Sandy Night
11:32:40 Sandy
Thanks Seven! She is a lucky catch. :D
Ironworks Equestria
11:31:45 Reaver | Seven
Sandy,
Gorgeous! <3
Snow Stable
11:31:36 Snow❆Gem
@sun

I get Es... with like S and A.

@myth

Hiiiii. *sighs* Another hour one way trip to a doctor.... moms finger had some puss come out it it at the iffy post. >.<
Sunstrike Dressage
11:31:32 ➷Sun ➷
Omg, the PWW is already at 17000 but i'm still in!
{Fancy Fields}
11:31:24 Fancy
level seven race anyone??
Moonlit Sandy Night
11:29:34 Sandy
-HEE Click- Caught her recently. Look at her foal. :D
Mythological
11:28:31 Crowley | Myth
Gem
>.>
Sunstrike Dressage
11:27:24 ➷Sun ➷
Snow
Ouhh, i've never caught anything higher than PPP
Snow Stable
11:25:48 Snow❆Gem
@sun

Oh! So exciting! I have a PWW PON mare! I caught her.
Sunstrike Dressage
11:24:05 ➷Sun ➷
Not gonna lie, i'm quite exited. I'm bidding on an PWW right now and it's only 9000! Just half an hour left..
Snow Stable
11:21:48 Snow❆Gem
Same coat...

Brown eyes

-HEE Click-

Blue eyes -HEE Click-
London Estates
11:21:38 Rainy ☔
Blue
ooh Crepes I want one so bad right now loll Instead I went to the ice cream place over here and it was awesommee
KPH Equestrian
11:21:26 Rapcoon | Jester
good girl :D
Creme, splash, frame :3
-HEE Click-
Sunstrike Dressage
11:21:21 ➷Sun ➷
red
I hope so, i had quite some that i adored when they where an foal but they turned out quite ugly
Red Mare Run
11:20:29 Red
It should still be cute when they grow up
Red Mare Run
11:19:48 Red
He was quite the surprise since his dad is plain white (I forget he has appalossa) and mom is plain black
Sunstrike Dressage
11:19:28 ➷Sun ➷
-HEE Click- just bred this interesting coat, hoping it doesn't turn out ugly when she grows up :')
Snow Stable
11:18:19 Snow❆Gem
@sun

Oh that IS lovely!

@blue

Crepe place? I've only had those like once or twice?
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 11:34am CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  8  9  10  11  12

Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open October 4, 2022 04:55 PM

Former Stable

Give Award

{ Rigby Griffith }

male / 17 / human / bisexual / mentions: Lucas, Reijin & Nathan

Although Rigby had been not-so-subtly staring at Nathan he meant no malice as he was simply curious if the dark-haired boy was another shifter; after all it seemed he was the only human. Soon enough his attention would be drawn elsewhere, pulled toward the sound of Lucas speaking with another person. When Rigby turned his head back around, his eyes landed upon a feminine figure before them. Another shifter perhaps? Nonetheless, Rigby offered her a gentle smile in hopes to appear friendly.

"You're new here too? That's cool, I've only just gotten here today as well," he chuckles, "I'm Rigby, this is Lucas, and the little racoon is Rascal" with the introduction aside, Rigby then put his focus on sipping from his apple juice carton. His eyes would flick towards the cafeteria door as another person entered, but this time he knew this person; none other than his (younger) twin brother Patrick.

{ Patrick Griffith }

male/ 17 / gryphon / bisexual / mentions: Lucas, Reijin & Rigby

After some time spent wandering the grounds of the academy, Patrick finally found himself at the cafeteria, trudging through the door and heading towards the food. Pat had never been a picky eater in his whole life but he avoided the fruits in favor of placing meat on his plate. Now with his plate full, Patrick found himself balking at the idea of sitting alone, but with a glance around he found himself staring back at Rigby. Somehow he failed to notice his twin brother which caused him to inwardly chuckle, without hesitation he approaches the table and spares a glance to Lucas and Reijin as he takes his spot next to his brother.

"Took you long enough to get here~" he could hear his brother muse from his side, but Pat didn't look his way, instead he began to eat the sausage on his plate. Even though he didn't respond he could tell his brother felt at ease in his presence, and Patrick couldn't help but feel the same way. From the look of the other two people--and racoon-- Rigby had managed to make some acquaintances, which Patrick was thankful that they seemed friendly enough.

While Rigby continued to talk with the other two people, Patrick minded his business, remaining silent as he ate and eyeballed his fellow shifters. It wasn't difficult for him to pick up their scents, but it seemed they were clueless to his brother's blatant human scent. With that thought Patrick frowned, he knew he would have to protect his brother's identity.. No one could find out that Rigby was human or it would put him in danger. Even if Patrick had saved him in the past, protected him throughout their childhood, he didn't know how he would handle it now that they were in an a academy far from home.
Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open October 5, 2022 11:23 AM

Former Stable

Give Award
Lucas/15/Mlion/M:the twins.
Lucas looked at the new comer and noticed how him and rugby looked a like. He Looked at the two and asked simply "Twins?". He stopped Rascal from stealing food off of his plate and said "You've had enough, now stop.". Rascal looked at him and sat down still for the first time in a while on the chair.
Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open April 5, 2023 08:21 PM

I love Arabians

Give Award
Hi! Can I join?
Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open July 26, 2023 02:01 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Hi Jordy this roleplay been dead for so long

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  8  9  10  11  12

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved