Bluegrass Racing
03:17:18 Twin
Congrats Obi
Hot 2 Trot
03:15:43 ♡Holly♡
Congrats Obi!
~.Oblivion.~
03:15:08 Obi
Oh my goodness! Got my horse spotlighted for the first time and it's my new colt!
Salem
03:14:53 Salem / Salt
looking for a 1x1 rp, pm me!
Hot 2 Trot
03:14:29 ♡Holly♡
Shes pretty
-HEE Click-
Stargazer
03:00:51 
I have one mare that i do embryo's for, and i think around 50 mares? left. We shall see lol Will take any luck I can get. But also send you whatever luck I can Bingus.
Bignus Bognus
02:58:18 (totally not bingus)
I'm mostly done breeding for the month so I'll send allll the luck to you star :) hopefully RF is merciful lol
Stargazer
02:55:24 
Bingus, yeah I feel that. But my hope for this season is gone out the window XD hopefully someone with RF surprises me
Stargazer
02:54:37 
I do have two EEE KNN mares that are two but I still feel stuck :')
Bignus Bognus
02:53:59 (totally not bingus)
Ugh I feel that Star, I haven't done better than an EEW colt on my TB account in like 4 months :')

I'm holding out hope though lol
Stargazer
02:53:46 
this is my only keeper so far this year zz

-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:52:39 
phew I might need a new keyboard, have to actually pay attention to what I type. Common keys are dying on me
Cheese
02:52:21 Cheesy KNNs
I used to get nice EWEs from my EEE homo dun girl. But then I sold her :'(
I'll have to ask for some embryos...
Stargazer
02:50:47 
KNN's havent been nice for a an RO or two, they used to like me xD miss my PEE combos at this pint. Might die if I get a EEW this season.
Bignus Bognus
02:50:45 (totally not bingus)
And hi Holly <333
Bignus Bognus
02:50:00 (totally not bingus)
Ooh Oak she's super pretty!

I just picked up this girl who I'm super excited about: -HEE Click-
Hopefully a start to a solid KNN line!
Stargazer
02:49:30 
Cheese, pffft, PEP was the best I've manged but I am only half way through. At least give me a EEP combo mare. PWE RID is the best i've gotten so far.
*Rising Stars TBs*
02:49:22 Star / Sarah
-Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 03:52am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 .. 47

Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 04:29 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Tempe continued to nibble at her muffin and followed him toward a table, flopping down. She shifted to face him slightly, sitting indian style on the bench. She picked at the top of her muffin with her teeth, eating along the top of it in contemplative silence. "So, what's the plan for today? How does this whole Camp thing go?" She asked curiously, rubbing her thumb along his knuckles.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 05:48 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Zephyr sat down at a table, finishing whatever he had grabbed to eat quickly and glancing at Tempe when she spoke. "Well.. today everyone is going to do sparring and the obstacle course. Thats pretty much the whole day, but it'll take quite a while- especially the coarse. It's rough sometimes." He answered, glancing through the trees. "It's over there. You can see the top, like, a million feet in the air." He joked quietly, a small smile flickering onto his face.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 05:54 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Tempe jammed the last bite of her muffin into her mouth and listened to him speak with interest. She tilted her head and nodded slowly as he spoke. "Alright. Hopefully it's not too bad. Do you think I'll do alright?" She asked lightly, glancing over her shoulder at the forest outside the pavillion.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 08:07 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Zephyr laughed in amusement at her question. "Funny. You are the person who battled a giant snake and a giant beast of a cat and went to Tartarus and faced all three of the Big Three? Aren't you the one who managed to show up and a day later the boy who hated everyone suddenly liked you? This is Temperence I'm talking to, right?" Zephyr asked sarcastically, grinning a little as he shook his head. "You'll be fine. I'm more worried about me." He snorted.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 08:16 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Temperance let out a slight guffaw at his words, releasing his hand so she could lay her head in his lap, then grab his hand again and rest it on her stomach as she stared at the ceiling. "And? I still might suck at whatever this is." She huffed. "And are you forgetting that you did every single one of those things with me?" She added, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 08:31 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Zephyr tilted his head just slightly, his brain just buzzing. He didn't even know why at this point. Well, it was partially Tempe- okay, all Tempe, but he had to get used to that if he ever wanted to be anywhere near her. At her words he shook his head slowly. "Nawww. It's not THAT hard. Unless you accidentally make an Ares child mad. Then it'll get harder. I swear, no Ares children like me in the slightest bit. Which means I get attacked a lot when trying to scale that thing." He chuckled quietly, then lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, I totally forget that life threatening time." He answered sarcastically. "But I did not do as well. I got a couple new scars to prove it." He snorted, glancing around.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 08:45 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
"Do they like anyone?" Tempe joked, shifting to get more comfortable. "You didn't do any better than I did. I got my skull cracked open, if you want proof. Just ask me any math equation." She teased, blowing out a breath. "Climbing and being attacked, huh? Guess I'll just have to hope people like me enough not to attack me." She shrugged, opening her eyes to look up at him.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 08:53 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
"Yeaaaahhhh... some of them like some Aphrodite girls...." He answered with a snort. "But then again, they're too *all brawn no brained* to care." He mumbled- Zephyr really didn't like any Ares people either. Particularly the males, because they were just idiots, but also the females, because they were downright cruel. "Challenge accepted. Think hard about this one, if your brains didn't spill out. 2 + 2? 1 × 4? 2 × 2? They're all the same answer. I believe in you. You can do it." He teased, smirking slightly before nodding. "Yep. I'm sure everyone likes you better than me, so you don't have to worry. You make a much better impression than I usually do." He winced, thinking about his all time rival here at camp. An absolutely GIANT 6'7 Ares kid with muscles the size of Arizona and a meaaaan look about him. The boy's name was Jock- not surprisingly- and Jock HATED Zephyr. Honestly, he hated Jock too so it didn't matter.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 09:20 PM

Widow Valley Farms

Give Award
Tempe snickered. "What dude doesn't like Aphrodite girls?" She pointed out, giggling slightly at his next comment. "No wonder they don't like you, when you point out the obvious like that." She joked, pretending to think very hard about his question. "6." She said, full of sarcastic confidence. "Right?" She asked teasingly. "Meh. Shouldn't take too long for them to realize I'm not all that awesome." She shrugged, sitting up and bringing his hand to her lips so she could press a kiss to his palm. "Ready to go?" She asked lightly.
Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 May 2, 2024 09:41 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Zephyr almost froze for a moment, his face twitching. "ME. Helllloooo." He huffed, a little offended, but that was mostly because he didn't REALLY care about looks. Unless it came to Tempe. He couldn't help but admit that he thought she was stunning. "I am amazing at pointing out the obvious." He chuckled quietly, then furrowed his eyebrows, staring at her for a bit. "Okay. Umm. So, yeah, can I see that wound again?" He teased quietly, running his fingers through her hair gently as if looking for a hole. "Pfft, I think you're all that awesome. Isn't that all that matters?" He joked, smiling slightly before standing and nodding, glancing up as a bell rang. He started heading towards the sparring grounds.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 .. 47

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette