Gem Queens Estate
10:23:35 Snow❆Gem
@star

Yeah, like redraw with other colors. I would like to try that some time. I'd have to zoom in so there's good detail... and use a pen/stylus. O.o
Loxwood Stud
10:22:33 Matt
What stallion are you looking at breeding your girl to?
Ranch Lands Training
10:20:41 Lilly/PON Addict
I'm looking to get something with some height and have a competitive but quiet demeanor if that makes sense. My mare is 16 HH, very competitive and loves to work but she can be a little hot sometimes. The stallion in question is 17 HH and has a quiet disposition but his foals have gone on to win lot's of titles (lots with youth and ammy riders). In a perfect world I would have something that I can just get on and enjoy the ride without a fight but they will still be a forward ride
*Rising Stars TBs*
10:20:22 Star / Sarah
Snow, by hand??
*Rising Stars TBs*
10:19:49 Star / Sarah
The blue was pretty to, but that avatar and banner, *.* Stunningg
Gem Queens Estate
10:19:42 Snow❆Gem
@sweet

Oh! So recoloring as in another horse color... yeah, they would be by hand. >.<
Moonrose Magic
10:18:56 🎀 Diva
oh im currently choosing another, want to change my set lol
Gem Queens Estate
10:18:37 Snow❆Gem
@diva

Me or someone else? I only used abbreviations.
*Rising Stars TBs*
10:18:20 Star / Sarah
Diva, why did you change your palette, I was on you page, because of it (the purple palette)
HillCrest Stables
10:17:36 Nascar Fan
-HEE Click- My First Impulse Buy of the Day
Sweetwater Creek
10:17:09 Sweet/Trash Panda
I don't think hue options would help with a color change as you are just changing the undying tone like red blue yellow etc
Gem Queens Estate
10:16:41 Snow❆Gem
@lilly

Would you like it if you got this EXACT boy as a foal? Or a mix of traits from both parents. :D
Painted Perfection
10:16:20 Luna The Gene Queen
The only ones I'm finding for sale are level 3 at 5 yrs old
Ranch Lands Training
10:14:17 Lilly/PON Addict
Luna - My SD boys are around level 4 at 5
Circle Star RIDs
10:14:08 Granny C
I got some that are at lvl 4 and some at lvl 3
Painted Perfection
10:12:40 Luna The Gene Queen
What level should a five yr old gelding be at or around?
*Rising Stars TBs*
10:12:14 Star / Sarah
I do color changes in ibispaint, I greyscale the horse, and then add million soft light layers to make the color I want
Moonrose Magic
10:11:49 🎀 Diva
please be careful with the chatspeak
Gem Queens Estate
10:11:29 Snow❆Gem
@star

I use GIMP. Hm, I think its in the color drop down menu. Hue options would help?
Malikova Madness
10:11:02 Amber
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 10:23am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  991  992  993  994  995

NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 03:35 PM

Belle

Give Award
The woman got back after maybe another hour or so, eventually realising she still had to make dinner and get the kids to bed, the same for her husband. She sort of held her hand on the door nob for a moment, realising how much she just didn't want to go in, before taking a deep breath before wandering in. Though, when the first thing she saw was Chaos in the living room, she had to hold a bit of a yell back. "Sage, what on earth..." she groaned, pinching her nose for a second before just going to put things away she'd picked up in down so that she didn't have to deal with it right then.
NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 03:55 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage had settled down on the couch with a sigh, but popped his head up when he heard Maris voice. He gave her an apologetic grin with a bit of a sigh. "I was in the paddock and Anthony was gone and it was getting dark so he was my only way to get back in before it got dark," he murmured. "I figured Silas could grab him but he's been in his room doing something," he added. He knew having the horse in the house wasn't the best of ideas, but chaos was happy to just lay there and peer around at Mari as she worked. Which was exactly what sage was doing. Which was sort of funny. Either way, the horse wasn't that big of an issue, though Mari may have other thoughts.
NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 04:23 PM

Belle

Give Award
The woman just nodded at him, putting her things away before running upstairs to ask Silas him to put Chaos away. She quickly came back down to start making dinner, her son a little bit behind her to grab the horse. She wasn't sure why exactly the horse was in their living room, and she could admit it was a bit amusing, although a little bit angry that the animal was still in there. She groaned before getting dinner ready, Silas soon returning with a happy grin on his face. She handed a plate to each of her children, then got them ready for bed before handing Sage his plate and flopping down on the couch with a heavy sigh.
NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 04:33 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage had greeted Silas happily when the boy came down, patting chaos as the horse got to his feet and followed Silas outside again contentedly. He'd sort of sat there, chatting with Mari as she cooked, then taking the plate from her and eventually moving to lean into her when she flopped down next to her, a content sigh coming from his nose. He'd had a good day...it was nice to get outside and see chaos and stuff, even if he was sleeping on the horse for most of the time.
NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 04:49 PM

Belle

Give Award
The woman gave a soft sigh when he flopped down on her, sort of stroking his hair. "Sage, don't you ever bring the horse into the house again," she murmured softly before flopping her head back on the couch quietly. It was amusing, and the doctor had warned her ages ago it would happen, but she still didn't like it. She sort of took his now empty plate and wandered off to clean it off before sitting back down with a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry you were out for so long," she then murmured gently.
NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 04:59 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage had chuckled softly in response to her comment about the horse. "Sorry," he mused. "But I couldn't have walked back myself," he mused before shrugging with a chuckle. "I wanted to," he admitted. "I just didn't think about the fact that after Anthony left there wasn't anyone to help me back inside," he added.
(Super short I gotta run rq lol)
NightClan X Belle June 5, 2024 05:14 PM

Belle

Give Award
The woman gave a small smile and pecked his forehead gently. "I'm thinking if you managed to get on a horse you might have been able to," she mused softly to him before running her hands softly though his hair. "I didn't think of that either until and hour ago," she mused softly, "I'm just glad you weren't out there for ages past dark," she then murmured gently. "I'm not used to having another baby in the house," she teased him before sort of just resting her head back again.
(lol no worries)
NightClan X Belle June 6, 2024 10:15 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage had chuckled softly and shrugged. "I was already laying on top of him. All I had to do was hold on while he stood up,* he noted with amusement, leaning into her touch when she ran her fingers through hos hair. It was becoming a rather common thing for him to do....it did feel nice, after all, and she'd been doing it more with him bed bound for so long. "it's all right," he hummed before chuckling. "I told Anthony he could go....I probably should have just had him help me back to the house beforehand," he admitted with a shrug, just curling into Mari tiredly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  991  992  993  994  995

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette