Lucky Ducky Lane
02:36:03 
Oh sweet, 40k profit and they made back what I spent on a barn. I love my geldings supporting my spending habits 😂😂
Cascadia
02:24:33 PNW
Awesome!
Black Moon Magic
02:23:47 Mori
Yeah, if I exact search his color he is!
Cascadia
02:21:39 PNW
Mori, I wouldn't be surprised if he's 1/1
Cascadia
02:20:08 PNW
I regret missing so may ABLB boys. I can rarely afford them, so I often miss them.
Black Moon Magic
02:19:33 Mori
-HEE Click-
One of my most recent brindles, I adore him
Cascadia
02:17:50 PNW
Thank you, Dusk!
Cascadia
02:15:50 PNW
This is one of my current chimeras.

-HEE Click-

Caprina Springs
02:14:41 Mads
Random though, but there were only 2 ABLB boys I constantly regret not breeding to and that is Tachikara and Barnabas ):
Caprina Springs
02:12:27 Mads
Raz blessed me with her. I was over the moon with her. Life definitely got in the way of me fulfilling her potential ):
I regret that specific hiatus the most
Lost Oasis
02:11:49 Nafira
Test
Salem
02:11:46 Salem / Salt
It'd be fun to see the studbooks, but I suppose at this point there would be a TON of horses to go through
Aussie Farms
02:11:34 Aussie - Golden
Oak, i reffed 5 games and have played 80 minutes of football. 8 hour day of phisical activity lol
Cascadia
02:11:18 PNW
Oh wow! And he's badger face, too!
Caprina Springs
02:11:04 Mads
Salem,
Nah its just something the game does. I think it had purpose early on in the game but its kind of ignored now. The Studbook is for stallions with P+
Salem
02:10:58 Salem / Salt
PNW
Awe damn >.> Same
02:10:56 ace\\any\pronouns
-HEE Click-

im a sucker for seal browns, so when i saw him i almost screamed
Cheese
02:10:45 Cheesy KNNs
My god... just finished my 8 hour shift. And I've got it tomorrow and the day after. I'm absolutely STUFFED. I literally ran off an apple for breakfast and two double shot mochas.
Coruscant Farm
02:10:30 
wow, Razrushaya. I remember him.
Cascadia
02:10:29 PNW
No, we can't see the studbook. I wish we could.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Summer   $: 0 Sat 02:39am CDT  
 Forecast: Steady Rain all Day

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  43  44  45  46  47

Western/ riding rp (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) June 3, 2024 10:46 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
Breea almost jumped out of her skin as layra sneaked up on her she rolled her eyes "grow up" she comes before laughing "I took a fall off ghost yesterday he jumped over the string you run through when you rope calves and Iwent over" she walked with her for a bit filling her in on child joining the army and everything
Ghost nuzzled mystery back with a snort of laughter "well I half threw breea off by jumping over the roping gate string thing" he shook off his coat that was still wet from being rinsed off before going to get water
His white mane was braided with ribbons in it as he trotted up to his golden mate "dont make fun of me breea took me to a kids hospital " he shook the ribbons but they just smacked him as mystery told the news he nuzzled her before opening his mouth to say something about how he wouldn't scold her for running but he was cut of by her galloping away
Western/ riding rp (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) June 4, 2024 08:15 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Lyra grinned "Never!" She chuckled with crazy eyes. Her face went to worry when Briea told her about her fall yesterday "What? Are you okay!?" She asked looking Briea up and down making sure she didn't have a cast
______________ Mystery
She half smiled but her eye brow raised "Be careful! I don't want you getting yourself sold" She said trying to be serious but she couldn't help but grin at the thought of a tiny human body flying off of Ghost "Is she okay?" She asked sounding slightly concerned for the girl, she watched him walk off to get a drink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mystery smirked and rolled her eyes "Oh now how could I make fun of that precious face?" She asked dauntingly before continuing "But pretty ribbons on a huge white stallion? Now that's a good look for you" She lightly teased accepting his nuzzles before she'd run off. She got to the middle of the paddock and laid down with a thump to get a breather from the heat
Western/ riding rp (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) June 4, 2024 02:49 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
Breea shook her head "im fineeeeeee" she rolled her eyes before bursting out in laughter at mystery and ghost
=-=-=-=
Ghost rolled his eyes before taking off after mystery sliding to a stop next to her he snorted laying down next to her "oh lyras back" he said nodding at the girls
Western/ riding rp (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) June 7, 2024 02:10 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Lyra nodded unsure, She was confused by Briea's sudden outburst of laughter but soon joined in and looked away to calm down
________________________ Mystery
Mystery glared at ghost than at the fence "She is?! Where?! I MUST See her!" Mystery jumped up and took off towards the fence, she leapt off the ground and flew over the fence. The her back foot hit the top bar, breaking the top of the fence, Mystery managed to catch her landing without hurting herself but turned around with the guiltiest look "Uh-oh... I'm going to be in so much trouble..." She mumbled backing away from the fence, a small scrape on her fetlock she shook her head with a sigh "Guess i'm not able to jump for a while... My foal is kinda holding me back" She chuckled nervously

Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  43  44  45  46  47

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette