Moonlit Sandy Night
09:54:58 Sandy
Munn, got him trained for this week. I need to look at the SD W filly and the others.
Munchkin Stables
09:52:20 Munn - PONs
Might want to get riders on all those yearlings, and start their training as well.
Moonlit Sandy Night
09:50:46 Sandy
@Munn, will do!
London Estates
09:50:21 Rainy ☔
Moon
ABLB is All Breed Leaderboard, PONLB, TBLB, AALB, SHLB ecc. are the various breed Leaderboards
Munchkin Stables
09:50:01 Munn - PONs
Sandy - nice, now get a rider on him and start training him.
Tranquility
09:49:56 Yellow/Cyra
Well I'm sure he'll make it on the SHLB somewhere for sure! And, as of late the SH have kinda been taken over by TB on the ABLBs now.
Eagle Creek
09:49:47 Eagle
All breed leader boards
MoonRiverRanch
09:49:05 
ABLB mares? What are these abbreviations?
Ranch Lands Training
09:48:44 Lilly/PON Addict
Low low ABLB but high on the PONLB. She floats around 2nd and 3rd. The sire is higher on the ABLB though
Tranquility
09:47:56 Yellow/Cyra
Oh he's a cute shorty! XD I hope he does well enough as an SH to make it on the LBs for ya. He should though. His mom is on the ABLB mares right?
Lilac Heart
09:46:40 
An EWE! Pretty dun too! -HEE Click-
Ranch Lands Training
09:46:35 Lilly/PON Addict
He's my first colt worth anything so this is new to me. He doesn't need any fancy LB placing but being on the LB would be nice so he could supplement my RO in the future
Ranch Lands Training
09:45:31 Lilly/PON Addict
This boy! -HEE Click-
Moonlit Sandy Night
09:45:20 Sandy
Cool! His first foal had an SD W rating. :D
Tranquility
09:45:14 Yellow/Cyra
Lilly go for it! Whose the freshie your testing?
Tranquility
09:43:56 Yellow/Cyra
But after I did that his straw/LC sales went up so I wasn't out actually that much money.
Moonlit Sandy Night
09:43:53 Sandy
-HEE Click- Not bad for SD Jumping.
Ranch Lands Training
09:43:24 Lilly/PON Addict
Thanks Yellow! I am watching a couple of your mares, depending on his week 7 I might snag one or two
Tranquility
09:42:08 Yellow/Cyra
When I was resting Tidal, he had about 10 straws sell, so I used up about 10 LC and 5 straws to breed to EWE+ combo mares that matched and had decent production. Yes, it wasn't cheap, but got him started enough for people to see he had good production.
Ranch Lands Training
09:41:19 Lilly/PON Addict
I might do this though
-HEE Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 10:00am CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  403  404  405  406  407

Wild Horse Herd RP June 2, 2024 02:20 AM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
"You haven't talked to him much" she said with a eyebrow wiggle

Edited at June 2, 2024 02:27 AM by Dandelion Farms
Wild Horse Herd RP June 2, 2024 02:23 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(aski? XD)
Wild Horse Herd RP June 2, 2024 02:27 AM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
I have no clue lol)
Wild Horse Herd RP June 2, 2024 06:43 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Mystery felt the skin under her fur go slightly red as Dixie spoke "Yeah well..." She tried to think "It's hard, what am I supposed to say? I just kinda met him... I don't even have a reason to approach him- Agh maybe I'm thinking about this too much..." Mystery shook her head looking back at the herd
____________________ Jewel
after spending time with Willow, Jewel decided to take up those two mares she'd met earlier, she got up and walked over to the stream keeping a eye out for the appaloosa and golden mares. She finally spotted the two laying/standing a little upstream, shy, Jewel slowly made her way up to them "Umm Hey Dixie, Mystery, is it okay for me to be here?" She asked quietly
_____________________ Mystery
Mystery stopped talking when the new pinto mare walked over, a huge smile instantly took over "Of course it's okay! No need to ask" Mystery said in a friendly voice
____________ Jewel
She smiled out of the corner of her mouth "Oh... Okay" She said quietly, her tenseness easing up 98%
_____________ Willow
After Jewel left Willow felt alone so she started looking around the herd for Trigger "Where is he? And why can I never find him or Athena?" She asked herself hoping one of the twins would pop up

Edited at June 2, 2024 07:06 AM by Hyrule_Stables
Wild Horse Herd RP June 2, 2024 02:45 PM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
Dixie smiled at the mare. "Come join us!" She greeted, nudging her shoulder slightly. She swished her tail happily then lowered her head to drink
Wild Horse Herd RP June 3, 2024 10:34 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
Scarlet trotted past ghost before stopping and backing up "hellllloooooo earth to ghost" he shook out his mane before giving up on ghost who just glared at him and going to dixie and mystery dipping his nose in the water and staying on willow watch because he would rather not be ranked by the young msre
Wild Horse Herd RP June 4, 2024 08:07 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(Ranked?)
Jewel drank than smiled "Thank you guys for letting me stay. This helps a lot" The pretty pinto mare said with gratitude glancing around her surroundings than itching a ear
____________ Mystery
The golden mare smiled at Jewel "Well of course! This herd is extremely welcoming" She said softly. Her eyes going past Jewel to Scarlet, she whispered to Dixie "There he is! Aww he's so close" She said all jittery
_____________ Willow
She stopped looking for Trigger and lowered her head with a sigh, her ears fell back. How did he leave? For the first time Willow's ears pinned in slight anger -how could he leave? Without telling me!? Or taking me with him and Athena?...- She thought, her heart slowly disintegrating as she walked slowly back to the herd. She saw West watching the herd, she didn't want to disturb her mother who was with the other mares so she walked up the hill, her ears still back but she raised her head a little "Hey dad... Whatcha doing?" Willow asked standing beside him and looking over the herd as she mumbled "Dixie is so lucky......" Quietly
Wild Horse Herd RP June 5, 2024 09:03 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
Ghost walked up the o the creek standing on the other side he shook his head "im going on patrol tell west for me" with that he shook out his mane and tried to trot off with out one of the horses in the herd yelling at him for needing to rest his wounds
Scar looked at ghost then over at the mares he slunked closer before speaking "what is patrol exactly" he asked mystery his honey coloured eyes staring at the water
Wild Horse Herd RP June 7, 2024 01:37 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Mystery nodded to Ghost "Yeah sure!" She chirped taking a drink once he left. Mystery's ears perked up and she straightened herself when Scar spoke, a little surprised at first before speaking "Patrol? Well..." Mystery thought of how to best explain it, a little shocked that Scarlet didn't know what a patrol was, but also thoroughly understood why he didn't "Patrol is something horses do for the herd, take Ghost for example, he is brave so he does patrols for West and the herd to guard the territory from intruders. So basically a guard? If that makes sense" Mystery did her best to explain with a smile "Though i'm not very brave... And Dixie's pregnant so we can't go, plus i'm not the best when it comes to fighting. Mainly cause i hate violence" She nodded looking at Dixie, Jewel than back to Scarlet
Wild Horse Herd RP June 7, 2024 09:42 AM

Dandelion Farms

Give Award
Dixie nodded her head at Mystery's words. She lowered her head at the mention of her secret, but it was okay. They knew anyway. "I'm going to go talk to West. I'll be right back" she trotted toward the hill, her legs carrying her extra weight with ease. "Hey West" she said

Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  403  404  405  406  407

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette