Versailles
03:24:16 Versa
I do wish there was a way around hoarding. Like, a minimum number of straws we can pull a month regardless of how many currently exist
FirstLightFarms
03:24:11 puck
trisshhh
Morning Glory Farms
03:23:23 Terici/Dino/Trish
another friendly reminder to not talk about horses you have for sale in main :)
Morning Glory Farms
03:22:19 Terici/Dino/Trish
friendly reminder to not post horses that are for sale or breeding in main chat
Mystic Isles
03:22:13 Fawn(Previously DSH)
Bye Aussie!
FirstLightFarms
03:22:10 puck
oof yeah. hoarding is a real problem, especially when they're in high demand like that
Aussie Stables
03:21:42 Aussienity
anyway guys, i need to get ready. Bye and everyone have a nice day.
Versailles
03:21:12 Versa
I think it's because there's no real organized thread. I only see a few for sale every RO, too, so I assume there's hoarding and few new straws cycling in
Siren Sound Estates
03:20:55 S҉ Sem
-HEE Click-
wow.
Aussie Stables
03:20:51 Aussienity
i think i saw about 10+ just last month
Florestä
03:20:19 Madi 🤍
Yeah everyone's asking for them D:
ArcticLights
03:20:14 Ceci / (Call me) AL
I have seen plenty searching for posts yeah
FirstLightFarms
03:18:10 puck
those two have been so popular lately i feel like i've been seeing them all over the forums
ArcticLights
03:17:09 Ceci / (Call me) AL
Yeah, caught it on time early RO this month
Florestä
03:16:25 Madi 🤍
Just trying to figure out when to log on for them lol because I always miss them D:
Florestä
03:16:08 Madi 🤍
So like early morning GT?
ArcticLights
03:15:00 Ceci / (Call me) AL
Usually short time after RO starts
Tema Farms
03:13:22 Tema
All right...gotta get outside and play in the yard. Today if finishing the Garden, tomorrow is three dogs to groom, and the next two days are Kayak Time!
Florestä
03:12:58 Madi 🤍
No, I know, but on RO what time to they usually go up each month
Aussie Stables
03:12:21 Aussienity
Madi i think they sold out...
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Tue 03:24pm CDT  
 Forecast: Afternoon Storms, then Clearing

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Libobon Academy | Taking entries! May 30, 2024 04:15 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award

ghost light stables said:
Name: Ammit wonder (hehe dramaaa)
-
-
Sex:female
-
Sexuality:straight
-
Title:Enemie (if i can do this i have a nice role for her)
-
-
Appearence (human): ammit looks slightly like her sister body wise but her eyes are amber red and her hair is black with white highlights she ha a tattoo on her neck of a snake and a scar across her left eye
-
Appearence (dragon): she is pure black with white twisted horns her eyes are the same and her scar across her eye is white her wings have white swirls and one streak of purple twisted with blue on her back the snake tattoo is still on her neck in dragon form
-
Personailty: twisted and evil she was a sweet kid but she grew more and more evil over time she is a master at muiplating people and will force herself into ones mind
-
Relationships: none
-
Family: |keres wonder| |16| |female|
-
Offspring:none
-
Background (optional):she was close with keres as a kid but when she turned 8 they tossed her out telling her she was like trash she stayed on the streets and killed multible when she first turned into a dragon the only thing keeping her going is the thought of getting keres to join her or the thoughtof killing keres
-
Abilities:
Major: fog (she can cover ones mind and powers with a strong fog that blocks thoughts)
minor: stone (she can turn anything to stone for 30 minutes aslong as she holds eyecontact for 3)
minor: poison
minor: illusion (she can make an optical illusion with her scales)
-
Other:

Kk
Libobon Academy | Taking entries! May 30, 2024 04:16 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:

ghost light stables said:
Name: Ammit wonder (hehe dramaaa)
-
-
Sex:female
-
Sexuality:straight
-
Title:Enemie (if i can do this i have a nice role for her)
-
-
Appearence (human): ammit looks slightly like her sister body wise but her eyes are amber red and her hair is black with white highlights she ha a tattoo on her neck of a snake and a scar across her left eye
-
Appearence (dragon): she is pure black with white twisted horns her eyes are the same and her scar across her eye is white her wings have white swirls and one streak of purple twisted with blue on her back the snake tattoo is still on her neck in dragon form
-
Personailty: twisted and evil she was a sweet kid but she grew more and more evil over time she is a master at muiplating people and will force herself into ones mind
-
Relationships: none
-
Family: |keres wonder| |16| |female|
-
Offspring:none
-
Background (optional):she was close with keres as a kid but when she turned 8 they tossed her out telling her she was like trash she stayed on the streets and killed multible when she first turned into a dragon the only thing keeping her going is the thought of getting keres to join her or the thoughtof killing keres
-
Abilities:
Major: fog (she can cover ones mind and powers with a strong fog that blocks thoughts)
minor: stone (she can turn anything to stone for 30 minutes aslong as she holds eyecontact for 3)
minor: poison
minor: illusion (she can make an optical illusion with her scales)
-
Other:

Kk

* does dance * DRAMA TIMEEE
Libobon Academy | Taking entries! June 2, 2024 11:19 PM

Hermès

Give Award
Name:
Haisley DriftOff
-
-
Sex:
Female
-
Sexuality:
Straight
-
Title:
Squad Leader
"Leader DriftOff"
-
Sector:
Sector 4
-
Appearence (human):
Tall and wide, this white skinned woman has an unruly feel about her.
Her medium-length, wavy, light brown hair is usually braided.
She has focused, angular, brown eyes, small ears and a square jaw.
She has straight hips, and small feet.
She often wears extravagant clothes that are mostly white and well-fitting.
-
Appearence (dragon):
Fierce flaming eyes sit lightly within the creature's narrow, hard skull, which gives the creature a terrifying looking appearance.
Several large tendrils sit atop its head, just above its narrow, curved ears. Several small fan-like skin and bone structures runs down the sides of each of its jaw lines.
Its nose is pointy and has two wide, curved nostrils and there are small horns on its chin. Four large teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and give a slight hint at the terror hiding inside.
A thin neck runs down from its head and into a colossal body. The top is covered in stone-like scales and a row of tendrils runs down its spine.
Its bottom is covered in narrow scales and is colored much lighter than the rest of its body. Four powerful limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand proud and graceful. Each limb has 6 digits, each of which end in keen talons seemingly made of onyx.
Giant wings grow starting from just below its shoulders and end just passed its shoulder blades. The wings are somewhat triangular, the skin of the wings seems to glow as if made from fire itself and sharp hooks grow from the endings of each bone.
Its massive tail ends in a gentle point and is covered in the same stone-like scales as its body.
-
Personailty:
Haisley Driftoff is not your orginal cup of tea.She has "The devils Glare" her killing stare warns you from a mile away.Sure,Shes popular but only has eyes for a certain guy(Pm me to be that guy!).Haisley Mostly regects every other guy asking her out.
-
Relationships:
Single
-
Family:
Faniky died 11 years ago.
-
Offspring:
No.
-
Background (optional):
To lazy xD ;p
-
Abilities:
Major:"Swift as a Fox" the Ability to move at any speed fast or slow.
minor: "Devils Breath" Ability to Breath a Horrible Red Mist to blind enemys for a moment.
minor: "Cronos's Glare' The ability to stop anyone from moving in her eyesight.
minor: "Bear Claws" Sharp Claws able to slice through mortals and Immortals.
-
Other:Nopsies :D

Edited at June 3, 2024 12:01 AM by Hermès
Libobon Academy | Taking entries! June 2, 2024 11:48 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award

Hermès said:
Name:
Haisley DriftOff
-
-
Sex:
Female
-
Sexuality:
Straight
-
Title:
Squad Leader
"Leader DriftOff"
-
Sector:
Snake.
-
Appearence (human):
-
Appearence (dragon):
Fierce flaming eyes sit lightly within the creature's narrow, hard skull, which gives the creature a terrifying looking appearance.
Several large tendrils sit atop its head, just above its narrow, curved ears. Several small fan-like skin and bone structures runs down the sides of each of its jaw lines.
Its nose is pointy and has two wide, curved nostrils and there are small horns on its chin. Four large teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and give a slight hint at the terror hiding inside.
A thin neck runs down from its head and into a colossal body. The top is covered in stone-like scales and a row of tendrils runs down its spine.
Its bottom is covered in narrow scales and is colored much lighter than the rest of its body. Four powerful limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand proud and graceful. Each limb has 6 digits, each of which end in keen talons seemingly made of onyx.
Giant wings grow starting from just below its shoulders and end just passed its shoulder blades. The wings are somewhat triangular, the skin of the wings seems to glow as if made from fire itself and sharp hooks grow from the endings of each bone.
Its massive tail ends in a gentle point and is covered in the same stone-like scales as its body.
-
Personailty:
Haisley Driftoff is not your orginal cup of tea.She has "The devils Glare" her killing stare warns you from a mile away.Sure,Shes popular but only has eyes for a certain guy(Pm me to be that guy!).Haisley Mostly regects every other guy asking her out.
-
Relationships:
Single
-
Family:
-
Offspring:
No.
-
Background (optional):
To lazy xD ;p
-
Abilities:
minor: "Devils Breath" Ability to Breath a Horrible Red Mist to blind enemys for a moment.
-

Sorry but sector leader 5 has been taken p already, 3 & 4 are still open
Libobon Academy | Taking entries! June 3, 2024 12:01 AM

Hermès

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:

Hermès said:
Name:
Haisley DriftOff
-
-
Sex:
Female
-
Sexuality:
Straight
-
Title:
Squad Leader
"Leader DriftOff"
-
Sector:
Snake.
-
Appearence (human):
-
Appearence (dragon):
-
Personailty:
-
Relationships:
Single
-
Family:
-
Offspring:
No.
-
Background (optional):
To lazy xD ;p
-
Abilities:
-

Alright didnt know ill take Sector 4

Edited at June 3, 2024 12:01 AM by Hermès
Libobon Academy | Taking entries! June 3, 2024 12:05 AM

Ponies heaven

Give Award

Hermès said:

Ponies heaven said:

Hermès said:
Name:
Haisley DriftOff
-
-
Sex:
Female
-
Sexuality:
Straight
-
Title:
Squad Leader
"Leader DriftOff"
-
Sector:
Snake.
-
Appearence (human):
-
Appearence (dragon):
-
Personailty:
-
Relationships:
Single
-
Family:
-
Offspring:
No.
-
Background (optional):
To lazy xD ;p
-
Abilities:
-

Alright didnt know ill take Sector 4

Adding <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette