Royal Sport Horses
05:59:57 
-HEE Click- Does this one work?
Nightshine Stables
05:59:20 Nox
...weird. Yeah, still broken for me
Royal Sport Horses
05:58:24 
-HEE Click- Eek! I'm not at all mad about that rating considering she came out of an EEE mare. But EEW was a pleasant surprise!
Royal Sport Horses
05:57:51 
-HEE Click-
Royal Sport Horses
05:57:44 
Why is the link non stop broken T T
Royal Sport Horses
05:57:19 
-HEE Click- Since the link was broken
Nightshine Stables
05:57:06 Nox
Broken link
Royal Sport Horses
05:56:58 
-HEE Click- Eek! I'm not at all mad about that rating considering she came out of an EEE mare. But EEW was a pleasant surprise!
Strideway
05:55:15 Mags <3
-HEE Click- hey guys name ideas
Jewlz
05:52:04 
okay thank you!
Royal Sport Horses
05:51:18 
Jewlz
Only thing that can change is color rarity
FantasticForeverKNN
05:50:12 Allons-y | Nyrh
Stays the same.
All Aboard
05:50:00 The Struggle Bus
Ratings don't change
Jewlz
05:49:23 
hey everyone! just wondering, do foals change rating as they get older or is the rating theyre given as foals stay the same?
Cherokee Creek Appys
05:45:09 Fawn
-HEE Click- PEP and 1 of 19?? Yes please!
Mythological
05:38:15 Crowley | Myth
Interesting.
Moonlit Sandy Night
05:35:04 Sandy
-HEE Click- Look what that wild PEE mare gave me...
Mythological
05:32:53 Crowley | Myth
Thank the gods!
-HEE Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 06:00am CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 118

Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 11:54 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage hummed and shrugged. " I don't think it would be that hard," he chuckled. "I'm practically starving, and almost never sleep, and I've been locked up in a cage small enough for me to stand in the middle and touch both walls with my hands," he huffed. "And other guards like to beat me up, so there's that too," he admitted, wrinkling his nose slightly. He reached over to take his turn willingly though. "I hope not, I do enjoy talking to you," he pointed out before he felt his ears turn red. "I mean, you're at least nice to me."
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:05 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra said " well I am your new guard and they won't be allowed to touch you only me " as she looks at him before feeling her cheeks get hot was she blushing at what he said oh no she can be Cassandra said " thank you but I don't know if I am really that nice now " as she sighed before taking her turn and smiles
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:11 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage raised an eyebrow at her comment about touching him and then focused back on the game and took his turn. "Well you're nicer than everyone else in this place,* he eventually muttered. "But thanks," he murmured lightly. He did feel better knowing she wasn't planning on hurting him at any point.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra smiles before looking at the game and said " yeah your welcome " before taking her turn again and smiles then through - am u falling for this nice man or what why do I feel this way- as she took a quick breath before letting out a small sigh
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:22 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage grunted and moved his last piece, humming "checkmate" before sitting back. "You should probably close the door now," he sighed, moving back to the far end of the cage so the girl knew he wasn't going to try anything, no matter how much he wanted to.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:30 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra said " dang your good " as she put it away and put the table back and close the door before leaning back on the wall when leader walks in and said " you can go home he won't escape " then left Cassandra puts the keys on the hook and said " well good night sleep tight you need it "
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:35 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage grunted, eyeing the leader wearily as he stood there. He did almost want the girl to stay, but decided he shouldn't care, and he ignored the feeling. "Yeah," he muttered back, feeling the leaders glare burning his skin. He sort of just skunk to the corner, trying to make himself as small as possible as he crouched there, not trusting the older man at all. He was right not too, because as soon as the girl left, the leader turned to him and came into the cell, closing the door and cornering sage, a delighted grin forming on his Face. "What have we here," he hummed, before grabbing sages wrist and dragging him out of the corner, throwing him against the wall with a chuckle.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 12:53 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra was halfway home when she forgot her note pad and turns to go back walking with ease as she took her helmet off and holds it was she walks towards the door Cassandra looks around and sighed she hope she didn't feelings for this man he was kind just someone who wanted out of this place she couldn't blame him it was a tiny space for a guy to be in Cassandra opens the door and saw her book before heading towards the note book and stops and said " um what are you doing here leader " as she looks at him from outside the cage
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 01:02 PM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage practically lept out of his skin when he heard the girl's voice and slowly inched away from the man in his cell. The leader simply shrugged and murmured "routine check up. Don't worry I'll be done soon," to the girl. Sage had his back to the wall by then and curled up in the corner, trying to control his jerky breathing as his gaze flickered between the two people. He flinched again when the leader turned, the simple movement making him expect another blow. But the man was only turning to watch the girl get her notepad.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 01:07 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra looks between them and said " if you were he wouldn't be scared get out of he is my watch " as she standing before she picked up her notes and said " I would be reporting you to the head leader about this and you know rules you mess with someone person who she was guard is a crime so if I were you ill leave and I might drop it " as she looks back at the leader and smiles

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 118

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette