Eagle Creek
12:50:19 Eagle
Lmao blocked by one account because I was trying to help them put credits in their art lmao sorry?
Darley Heights
12:50:05 Deelad
Oh wow I didn't know that lol
Ironworks Equestria
12:49:36 Reaver | Seven
In Your Account, then Manage Blocked Stables
KPH Equestrian
12:49:25 Rapcoon | Jester
sorry, Stable Activities>Your account>manage blocked stables
KPH Equestrian
12:48:46 Rapcoon | Jester
stable activities>Manage blocked stables
{Fancy Fields}
12:48:03 Fancy
Thank you royal!
Eagle Creek
12:47:46 Eagle
What where lol
MakeEm Fancy
12:47:38 Ally 💜
No but you can look and see who has you blocked
KPH Equestrian
12:47:27 Rapcoon | Jester
no
Darley Heights
12:47:11 Deelad
Does it notify you when someone blocks you?
MakeEm Fancy
12:46:18 Ally 💜
Unless it was a glitch...I had a straw the player blocked me and it wouldn't let me use it. I ended up just destroying it
Royal Sport Horses
12:46:16 
Fancy
Yeah I would geld him
The Joker
12:45:56 Ari <3
It makes it a better incentive for following do not hoard straw rules for sure which is nice
Eagle Creek
12:45:37 Eagle
Yeah can they sell the straw at least? Lol
Someday Farm
12:45:15 
How does that work? Do the straws disappear or do they keep them and can use if they get unblocked?
{Fancy Fields}
12:44:40 Fancy
-HEE Click-
{Fancy Fields}
12:44:33 Fancy
Should i geld this one? he is rated in bravery and in actual ratings
Eagle Creek
12:44:17 Eagle
Damn I didn't know that lol
I thought after you buy it it's yours . Glad I'm not blocked by anyone (at least I hope not ) lol
MakeEm Fancy
12:43:42 Ally 💜
No problem :)
The Joker
12:43:30 Ari <3
Ah gotcha, thanks Ally!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 12:51pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 14

Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 02:57 PM

Former Stable

Give Award

Joslyn Arnell | Stable Manager/Instructor | M: Keelan, Others

Within the large indoor arena, that was currently flooded by sunlight through its large windows, a young woman was lounging atop a bay mare. Her right arm hung lazily over the mare's shoulder as she hummed to herself. The usually plucky and boisterous instructor seemed to have all of her energy drained from her being. One of the large doors that led into the arena opened suddenly, revealing the Camden twins that she would be teaching for the next two hours.

Brooke had a large smile on her face as she took in the sight of Joslyn, to which the woman responded with a groan. "It's too early for your shenanigans, Brooke." The black-haired girl rolled her eyes and skipped forward to close the distance between them, leaving her chestnut mare in the dust. Joslyn watched as the mare began to trot around the arena without her rider, happily taking some time to take in her surroundings.

Golden-brown hair fell into her eyes as she lifted her head from Notti's whithers and wiped the drool off of her face. When her young student stopped in front of her, she grimaced at her instructor's appearance. "What the hell happened to you?"

Joslyn snorted at her question and waved her off sarcastically. "It's called being a grown-up, surprised you haven't caught on yet with you being twenty-one and all." She was attempting to divert the girl's attention from her appearance, Joslyn was looking worse for wear because of horrific news that she had received at 3 am this morning. It explained her lack of appearance for the new student introductions; Joslyn had been with Notti since her mother's phone call.

She shook off her escalating thoughts, she didn't want to think about her loss any longer. Perhaps the lesson would provide a much-needed distraction for her. Her steel-grey eyes squinted at Brooke's smile, suspicion growing. The ebony-haired female leaned in to whisper to her instructor. "You remember Keelan? The guy who applied for the Western Instructor position?" Joslyn nodded her head as she followed the girl's words. "He's really good-looking!" She watched as Brooke barely kept from squealing in excitement, and a smile grew on her lips.

"He's much too old for you." Brooke rolled her eyes at Joslyn's words and made her way to collect Red, who was picking on Chance now that she had free reign. Laughing while Brooke struggled to catch the rambunctious chestnut, Joslyn patted Notti's neck, she was thankful to have these students to take her mind off of things. She gestured for the twins to hurry and mount their horses, the lesson wasn't going to teach itself after all.

Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 03:39 PM

Aspen Fire ES

Give Award
Heather Proudstorm | 17 | Beginner | Eventing | Nightmare "Prince" | Mentions: Open

Heather carefully but shyly waved Alden farewell. Once the tall male was out of sight, the brunette took a sigh of relief. Well, that went pretty good and I didn't make an idiot of myself She thought to herself before she felt the gelding's muzzle softly pressing up against the right side of her cheek which snapped the young Equestrian out of thinking. She playfully glared at her equine before gently booping him on the muzzle which caused the large horse to pull his head back, a snort coming out of his nostrils as it cause the girl to giggle a bit.

The girl lead her gelding over to the boarding barn with Toby walking beside her on the loose leash. Once she stepped inside, her nose was greeted by the smell of hay while her ears were greeted by the sound of horses. She looked for an Open Stall to claim as hers while leading both equine and dog down the barn aisle. Once she found an open Stall, she dropped Toby's leash after telling the dog to wait. The German Shepherd picked up his leash off the floor to just hold it.

Heather pushed the stall door open then lead the gelding into the stall, shutting the stall door behind them both while her dog waits patiently on the other side of the stall. The brunette managed to get his halter off his head when she got on her tip toes then she got back down from tiptoeing. Already taking notice of the fresh new hay and the newly fresh water while the stall floor is completely bedded in sawdust shavings.

Heather gently patted Prince's toned muscular neck, a soft smile appeared on her lips "I don't need you charging at any of the males around here, be on your best behavior, alright?" She softly said to the tall equine with a playful scolding tone in her voice.

Edited at October 23, 2021 10:24 PM by Aspen Fire ES
Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 03:53 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
Catherine Bergman || Mentions: Alden Briefly, Open to Any
Her breath caught in her throat as his gaze caught her, and like a fleeting wind, he was gone not long after he spoke. She flexed her fingers at her sides, counting the digits one by one in her head before exiting the tack room and heading back to the fully tacked gelding. The dappled steed shook his head in annoyance, the metal of his black bridle gleaming in the afternoon sun. Suppressing the urge to scold the gelding was enough to clear her mind of the ebony-haired Camden boy as she released Tamlin from the ties and swung herself into the saddle.
It was a pretty set, yet another gift from her dad (17th birthday maybe?) all black and constantly shinning from the hours she spent on it with leather soap and gentle strokes. It was a sight to behold, the cantle impressed with dark primrose flowers, stirrup irons pressed with her family name, the underside of the saddle flap burned in deeper ebony than the saddle itself reading,
'Wer rastet, der rostet'
She chuckled thinking of the words she purposefully ignored when tacking up. "He who rests grows rusty". It had been her brother's personal touch to the gift when her dad ordered it, a joke of sorts in his mind and a warning in hers. Catherine urged Tam into a walk, avoiding those who meandered the aisles and taking a route out that avoided the Camden siblings who were busying themselves getting ready for their ride.
Some stragglers in the meeting area from earlier waved at her as she passed and took note of the gelding she sat astride. She suppressed a smile and leaned forward to pat the dapple's neck. He sure was a pretty thing.
Today Tamlin adorned black splint boots and a matching black jumping pad with gold piping along the edges. By all means, the height of him was imposing but his elegant gait and raised poll were beautiful to behold. "He is a brilliant beast." She remembered her father saying the day they went to pick him up together.
Catherine had spared him the torture of an ear net today (something she only objected him to during shows) opting to take the equine out for a leg-stretching stroll around the property so that they may both become acquainted with their new home. Petal-shaped ears flicked at every new sound but the gelding stayed calm as they meandered around the property, taking in the many rings, paddocks, and buildings. The paths were smooth and the day fairly nice. She had yet to grow accustomed to the altitude and the air felt impossibly thin and clean in Colorado.
Washington had been full of sea salt air that hung thick over the land. The place she had stayed was forty minutes from Seattle and the city's smog seemed to leech out of its borders and all over the state despite the vast green forests that coated the state. Catherine had seen a small-town place on her way to the property but it had not nearly compared to Seattle and its constantly bustling streets. In a way, the quiet of Belle View reminded her of her Father's estate. The hills that rolled softly towards the slopes of the mountain, the horses that whickered sweetly from paddocks, the cars that lined the drive, and the people that walked about. As she stared at it all she could almost hear the musical note of her mother's voice lilting on the breeze and calling her to her two o'clock lesson on her pony Galant.
Tamlin was mostly taking the lead from his girl as she slipped further into her thoughts, her hands resting lightly on the pommel. The reins were loose, something the grey gelding did not take advantage of, he merely slowed his gate and meandered down the path that led down the paddocks.
Catherine's eyes were glazed as she thought of the blonde woman that visited her so often in her dreams. It had been so long that she had tangibly seen her that she could not remember if her face was sprayed with freckles like her brothers or if she too had the same soft hands as she did. She did, however, remember the gentle laughter accompanied by stern words in the arena. She remembered laying in the grass making crowns out of cornflowers and daisies. Her mind flashed to a polaroid on her wall, older than the rest that depicted one of those days. Her brother had taken it when their mother bought him the camera. She was probably six in that picture and she was sitting on her mothers' lap, her little blonde head adorned with a crown far too big and a smile that was much the same. Her mother smiled down at her and held up a waiting hand to her brother behind the camera. She had been in a pink dress Catherine remembered, the softness of the color had leeched from the picture long ago but the color remained vividly in her mind.
A horse whinnied far closer than the others and Catherine jumped out of her own mind for a minute, retightening her grip on the reins. She left out a huff and looked to the sky. It was probably five now and she was suddenly burdened by exhaustion. How long had she been out there she had no clue but it was time to go back she knew.

Edited at October 23, 2021 03:54 PM by Muse
Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 04:49 PM

Champion Meadows

Give Award
I would like to express how truely sorry I am about my absence in reply. I thought I was subscribed to this forum and wondered why it was not getting replied to and when I looked, I was not subscribed. Apologies on my part.
<><><><><><><><><>
Ryker | New Guy | 22 | Mentions: Anyone ... low side Brooke
He turned his body towards the slight motion he saw in the corner of his eye. Upon looking, he noticed it was a hand waving gesture by a woman and right when he was about to answer, he noticed she went off with someone else. Although, he made note of her title, Assisstant Manager. Clapping his hands together, he just took that as she was busy and he just decided not to bother. Leaving the stables, he went back out to his truck and climbed onto the bed. Looking at his watch, he had some time before his interview in town.
Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 05:06 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
(That's fine, Champion. Happens to the best of us. xD)

Brooke Camden | Assistant Manager/Student | M: Ryker

Warming up Red was becoming a bit of a chore it seemed. The mare was behaving quite ambiguously today and was very forward in the bit. She struggled to maintain control over her gait, as even the slightest distraction that Brooke had the mare would take advantage of. Something had gotten up the chestnut's rear end today. Her brother on the other hand looked to be working flawlessly with his gelding. His trot appeared effortless as he glided around the arena.

While passing one of the large windows, Brooke spied the man that she had attempted to talk to earlier. He had sat down on the bed of his truck and had just looked down at his watch. Heat seared her cheeks as she realized that she had completely forgotten about him when Keelan had interrupted her greeting. Embarrassment filled her and she quickly excused herself from the lesson. Not wanting to waste any more of the young man's time, she didn't bother dismounting Red and urged her through the open door of the arena and out into the parking lot.

The chestnut mare flowed in her new gait, her rider posting to match her fluid motions. Despite their earlier struggle, the two were completely in sync now. She halted the mare when they reached the pickup truck and had to stop herself from appearing breathless from her excursion. Smiling at him once more, she took off her helmet to greet him properly. "I am so sorry that I left you behind earlier. I'm Brooke, how can I help you?"

Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 05:07 PM

Caaldir Equestrian

Give Award
Edit: Nevermind, Riven beat me too it haha. I'll type up something else :)

Edited at October 23, 2021 05:08 PM by Caaldir Equestrian
Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 05:09 PM

Former Stable

Give Award

Alden Camden | Student | M: Catherine Briefly, All

While in his sitting trot, Alden's thoughts went back to the girl he had talked to in the tack room. Catherine... was her name. She seemed to have a similar demeanor to his own, and he would like to try to be friends with her if possible. He liked it when people weren't offended by his dry humor and quick-wit, those traits did tend to steer others away from him. Interrupting his thoughts was sporadic movement from the opposite end of the indoor. He looked up from Chance's mane in time to see his sister's face drain of color. His eyebrows rose as he watched her turn frantic and excuse herself from the arena. He wondered what got her in a jiffy all of a sudden.

Joslyn shared the same look with him before they both laughed out loud. "She must have forgotten something again." The woman chuckled to herself as she adjusted her seat atop her bay mare. Brooke was the type of person that would set her keys in her pocket and then lose them the next minute. Since his sister left, the lesson was pretty much over and Alden took the time to examine his instructor, who looked quite comfortable riding without tack, but Notti was just great in that way. The dapple bay was slightly on the plump side, mixed with muscles from her years of Eventing. She made for a comfy ride, compared to others when riding bareback.

He scrutinized her face, noting the redness around her eyes and the puffiness of her cheeks. Joslyn was quite obviously crying before the siblings came in here, and he wondered what affected her so. "Are you alright?" The question came out quiet. Barely discernable in case there were prying eyes. She glanced at him and shook her head, tears forming in them once more. A sniffle sounded from the petite woman and Alden was filled with discomfort. He hated not being able to do anything, but she needed time to herself, from the looks of it. Alden left the arena wordlessly, Chance walking patiently behind him as he gripped the reins tightly in his hand.

Edited at October 23, 2021 05:29 PM by Riven Equine
Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 05:22 PM

Champion Meadows

Give Award
Ryker | 22 | M: Brooke
He cleared his throat before hearing the synchronized clops of a horse's hoof beats. Looking up he saw this beautiful chestnut mare making her way towards him, but then sees her rider as it was the woman from earlier. *Well, I was gonna see if you had any job positions open here. I used to work on a ranch up in Maine called Timber Horizons but it was sadly sold and I moved downstate in hopes of a fresh start. I have experience with all kinds of horses, I know basic medicine and some advance practices, I can tend to their hooves, and birth foals. My other qualifications would be construction and mechanic work. I am very self sufficient and hard working. Currently my place of stay is in a cabin just down the road, it's just me and my Irish boy Akuma.* He stated in a professional tone before relaxing his body posture and clasped his hands together.
Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 05:40 PM

Former Stable

Give Award

Brooke Camden | Assistant Manager/Student | M: Ryker

She nodded along at his words, intrigued by his past work experience. The academy needed a worker like him, someone that could take the role of a stablehand or groom. He sounded professional and got straight to the point. She appreciated his mannerisms and thought to give him a chance. "We can only offer $25 an hour for the position as a stablehand. Belle View does give raises to employees that stay around for a minimum of one year, after that it's every six months." Brooke glanced over her shoulder in hopes to catch sight of Joslyn, but remember how her instructor looked before and thought better of it.

"If you're interested in the position we can go inside to discuss in further detail. I can explain the job, what you're entitled to, and work hours." The ebony-haired female was straight to the point and firm with her explanation, hoping that she wasn't confusing him while she talked. The position of stablehand was quite nice, and it offered its own benefits.

Belle View Equestrian | Thread | Open October 23, 2021 06:35 PM

Caaldir Equestrian

Give Award

Keelan O'Brian | Western Instructor | M: Brooke, Ryker

The melodic call of birds and occasional footsteps from those meandering the ground seemed to be the only noises in the lot. Keelan was calm for once, toting a backpack and a duffle bag on his shoulders. He hadn't expected to round his truck and see what appeared to be a student sitting in their own vehicle, especially one that seemed a little out of place, let alone see Brooke atop an astounding chestnut. Keelan readjusts the bags he currently carried, making his way past with a smile and a tip of his hat to both individually.

He strides away with a pep, once more kicking up his dancing as he makes his way towards his apartment above the barn, no doubt leaving the pair confused. He finds it easily enough, nudging open the door. The atmosphere was cozy and he had an amazing view of a blanket of trees and the halo of mountains behind them. He couldn't complain about the view. He drops his bags on the couch, letting out a groan as he stretches. Yep, this place is perfect. His mind returns to the task at hand, yet is ultimately distracted by the thought of tea, so he sets about starting a cup before getting moved in. He places his boots in a nice row by the door and keys atop the counter, easy to grab and go in the morning. The rest was simple: toiletries in the bathroom, clothes in the dresser. His duffle bag stashed neatly under the bed, and his backpack sat by his boots.

Once finished, he sits and admires his work, pouring himself a cup of warm tea before deciding on a last minute check of the barn. He meanders back downstairs, making his way past stalls until coming to a stop in front of Dan's. The horse was asleep, of course, the events of the day having worn him low on energy. He chuckles, checking his feed, water, and hay before continuing on down the row. Keelan had a mind to sit and watch the sunset. Warm tea in hand, he climbs over and settles on a fence, placing his hat in his knee as he awaits the star-flecked night sky to appear.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 14

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette