Mythological
05:48:13 Crowley | Myth
Oh
-HEE Click-
Buckleaze
05:43:54 Buck
Bugger. I have tested positive for COVID. First time for me.
Hot 2 Trot
05:18:49 ♡Holly♡
Dusk
Thats good :)
I'm doing alright
Dusk acres
05:18:25 Dusk, Dusky
I'm doing pretty good, how are you?
Hot 2 Trot
05:15:52 ♡Holly♡
Hi Dusk how ya doing?
Dusk acres
05:09:15 Dusk, Dusky
Hello
Hot 2 Trot
05:07:24 ♡Holly♡
Hi
Eyrie of the Stars
04:11:45 Eyrie
Meh, he doesn't really have color to pass on. One copy of creme, and being leopard means he's only hetero Lp. Probably hetero patn1 too, cause he's a wild.
Salem
03:54:31 Salem / Salt
Morning
Alrighty ^^
I'll keep him around long enough to rate him and see if he's good enough to stay :3
Morning
03:53:41 
Salem
That depends on what you breed for. After looking up his color, his rarity is around 1 of 213 in KNN. Not bad! Could be a nice color stud? If you breed for ratings, I would rate first and later decide. I would personally keep if he was PPP+, either as gelding or a stud depending on his ratings
Salem
03:40:41 Salem / Salt
Should I keep him? I kinda wanna clear some space
-HEE Click-
02:55:08 ace\\any\pronouns
goodnight!!!
02:55:00 ace\\any\pronouns
same thing here but fuck it ill stay up
Cascadia
02:54:28 PNW
It's almost 1 am here. Time for me to HIT the hay!

Have a good night/day everyone!
02:52:41 ace\\any\pronouns
went from 75 horses to 34
Cascadia
02:52:34 PNW
I've never grown my own hay. Looks like I'm missing out.
02:52:10 ace\\any\pronouns
lol
Cascadia
02:51:47 PNW
This mare is stubborn! I'm trying to establish a White dressage line but she refuses to give me White foals!

-HEE Click-
02:51:24 ace\\any\pronouns
ah

i bought about 20k worth of hay a while back, and i still havent had any issues since i got hay bales and hay other thingies (i forgot the name)
Lucky Ducky Lane
02:50:02 
Yeah, my herd is also halved right now. Most of them died but I also did a huge downsize before I went inactive for 6 months lol Hay fields are fantastic, I don't have to buy hay and end of the month I can mass breed color PONs and stash them away
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Summer   $: 0 Sat 05:59am CDT  
 Forecast: Steady Rain all Day

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51

Wolf Pack RP Thread! March 9, 2024 01:14 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award

Scarred Thorn

The reappearance of Aspen, after more than a week, was amazing in Scar's eyes. After this amount of time, being yelled at by Vindaria to stay still every 3 seconds, most of his wounds had healed up just fine. As predicted, he had a rather permanent seeming limp in his left hind. He was still blind as ever, which he knew would stay that way for as long as he lived. The eye had evened out into a milky white/light bluish color, and honestly if you looked on the bright side it definitely added character. He was starting to get used to it. Walking around was becoming much easier, and he hadn't flat out ran into something in 3 days. His depth perception was slowly getting used to just one eye, and his right eye was growing much sharper. His hearing had even increased, which was nice because he had great hearing in the first place, causing him to be extremely perceptive to small noises. All in all, Scar ws doing much better. He had sort of planned to actually hunt for the first time this day, but he had also not expected Aspen to return.

Wolf Pack RP Thread! March 10, 2024 12:38 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
frostbite walked around the pack thinking she was walking rings in the grass before she stoped and troted off into the deepest part of the woods she sniffed the air before growling and nosing her was through a bush there was a human walking through the woods she growled louder so the human could hear she watched as the human ran off she then kept troting through the woods till she saw a hill made of stone
Wolf Pack RP Thread! March 12, 2024 10:12 AM

Rivershine Stud

Give Award
(Sorry I was gone)
-
{Lupin}
-
She whinned and walked into her den quickly checking on her pups, Once she checked on them she moved out into the world once more, She moved from her rock and looked around her surrondings, She noticed a deer and got into position of stalking
-
{Draco}
-
He yawned while laying beside Luna and looking into the morning, He sighed and gently nuzzled Luna's neck while looking to the pups, He rose up and decided to go give them something to eat since they we're hungry
-
{Luna}
-
She yawned and snorted when Draco rose up from laying down, She looked at him confused but realized he was getting food for them, She whinned and watched as he went off into the dawn
-
Wolf Pack RP Thread! March 12, 2024 11:11 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
frostbite looked at the hill her ears layed back +....wh...what is this+ she thought before looking around before turning and troting away she broke into a run after jumping over a stream and darted through the woods
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 21, 2024 10:43 AM

CWY country

Give Award
Phantom
Phantom was curled up underneath a tree within the packs territory quietly dozing since she had finished her last hunt sucessfully bringing the pack back a small doe last night. She groggily opened her eyes and her jaws opened as she yawned. With a soft sigh afterwards the she-wolf stood up and stretched her claws digging into the soft earth as her paw pads made imprints in the dirt, after she finished stretching Phantom shook the morning dew of her coat and sniffed the mountain air for any signs of prey that may be lurking around. Slowly she padded her way into the forest her tail gently swaying behind her as her ears swiveled listening to the birdcalls and birds chirping, the soft sound of rivers rushing in the background and the chatter of her packmates behind her.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 21, 2024 10:55 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Scarred Thorn
+++
The male wolf shook his thick pelt, swiftly limping back to the pack, as Aspen seemed to still be a ways off. He entered the brambles that ran around the camp's outside to protect it, slipping through the shadows to his spot under the pine. Laying down, Scar lifted his head slightly to scent the air before closing his eyes and putting his head down, deciding to sleep a little more, as it would help with his brain functioning correctly.
A couple hours later, the sun was rising quickly, sending an orange glow over everything around. The black alpha slowly opened his eyes, one dark blue and one light blue. He paused a moment before pushing himself to his feet, stretching with a yawn, then shaking his black pelt again. Most wolves seemed to be awake by now. He decided this would be a great day to go on his first hunting trip, as it was a week and four days after the incident. He glanced around for Vinda, feeling just slightly lonely, as he hadn't talked to anyone in a while. Scar reminded himself he didn't need to be so clingy, instead exiting the camp and heading out towards the place he knew a lot of smaller prey existed, then paused. He wasn't fast enough to catch a rabbit or squirrel right now. With a heavy sigh, he turned back and scanned the camp, finding Vindaria's familiar pelt and walking over. "Hey.. I need a hunting partner. The deer should be passing through at about this time. Care to help? And before you ask, my leg is fine." He smiled wryly, waiting for a response.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 21, 2024 11:33 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
|frostbite|
the dark she-wolf pushed up into a sit her ice blue eyes scanned the pack they were ll wary of her she kinda just showed up randomly before scar was badly hurt she caught the glare of an unknown wolf and stood shaking out her thick coat she walked from under the tree and into the woods hoping to catch something or just walk she leaped up onto an old fallen tree moss and plants growing she droped down stalking the big mole that was skittering inside as it ran out she jumped her front paws landing on its back with a clean brake and a clean kill she dug a hole and burried the mole so she didnt have to carry it around before she broke off into a trot injoying the cool breeze
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 21, 2024 03:38 PM

Fantasy Horses

Give Award
Aspen
Female Scout
-
Aspen looked around at the pack. Seeing Scar and Vindaria standing together a few yards away,Aspen decided she should talk to them. Aspen walked up to Scar. She stuttered a bit before finding what she wanted to say. "Hi Scar. Hello, Vindaria. It's so nice to see you again! It's been so long. How is everything going?" It was actually a pretty bad attempt at conversation, but Aspenv wasn't used to talking to them.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 22, 2024 08:53 AM

Sunset Mt Training

Give Award
iris
iris sat in her den Hearing Aspen's voice she trotted out to see what was going on.
blade
blade flopped onto the ground in front of his den watching everyone he was in a bad mood.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 27, 2024 10:13 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Felicity left her cave - since Bo she hadn't met other very friendly wolves, after Bo disappeared she had no reason to stay in his pack. She'd been on her own for a while. Every couple of days the pretty wolf would sit at her cave in the distant forest and wait, hoping she'd at least see Bo once more. She had to admit she did miss him, but as the days grew into weeks, and weeks into months. Flick lost patience.
One day Felicity left her small cave to hunt, lately she'd hunt Doe's or rabbits. But something new came to her menu - Horse. The last time Felicity had hunted a horse was with her father's pack, before she ran into Boulder and his friends... She also had no luck in finding her way home, Flick was a very skilled hunter though, and could easily feed herself and most of the time fight for her own protection. She saw the horse, and crept low in the taller grass, she held back a growl as the horse raised her head, a beautiful Golden mare with a stripe -Don't run don't run - She thought to herself, luckily the mare went back to eating. This was her chance! Felicity came out from the bushes fast! And went straight for the neck. The horse put up as much a fight as she could, but Felicity knew all the best tricks her father and mother once used. After the horse fell Felicity whimpered, apologizing for all the pain she'd caused, before finally ending the struggle. The horse was too big for one wolf to drag, so she decided to eat what she could there than leave the rest for scavengers

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette