On The Top Ranch
11:19:34 Sky
After yall finish training and showing, what do you do on here? I have no mares or stallions, just geldings so I want to know what yÂ’all do
Safe Haven Ranch
11:18:01 Sky
IÂ’m hopping around on my accounts lol
Safe Haven Ranch
11:17:38 Sky
Rapcoon
Oh no! ThatÂ’s a knife to the stomach right there
KPH Equestrian
11:17:20 Rapcoon | Jester
sky
I had one guy take 2 days to bravery test and he turned out superb😭
Jewlz
11:13:24 
ohh okay that sucks
Saturn Stables
11:12:41 Sky
Jewlz
Then they were bred by the previous owner
Jewlz
11:12:18 
no they havent! i bought a new mare like 2 minutes ago
Angels angels
11:11:18 Brindle Obsessed
All of your mares have already been bred this month :)
Saturn Stables
11:11:03 Sky
Jewlz
ItÂ’s because all of your mares are bred already
Jewlz
11:10:36 
specifically my mares
Saturn Stables
11:10:07 Sky
Went 37 miles without a single spook just to be Average. You little stinker
-HEE Click-
Jewlz
11:10:01 
hey guys im trying to breed my horses but when i try to select which one i would like, it says 'none' do you know how i fix this?
Darkside Dreams
11:09:36 Grape | X hoarder
-HEE Click-
Oh he's perfect *^*
Sunstone Elite
11:07:30 Sun/Sunny
yuppp
The Joker
11:07:05 Ari <3
Sunny
Felt that 🤣 I have an art folder I keep peeking into then sadly leaving each RO when none of the foals I bred match the pieces I have XD
The Joker
11:05:52 Ari <3
Luna
Ooh I love the fireflies in it *-* fireflies are my favourite type of bug
Sunstone Elite
11:05:31 Sun/Sunny
LOL story of my life; buying art when I don't have horses for it xD
The Joker
11:04:57 Ari <3
I absolutely love how tranquil the piece feels, now I just need to breed a horse to match it :P
Painted Perfection
11:04:16 Luna The Gene Queen
Ari, what do you think of mine?
Sunstone Elite
11:03:50 Sun/Sunny
Ooh pretty Ari!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 11:19pm CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 21, 2023 04:45 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Amelia | Trainer | Eventing | Mentions: Celeste, Dominick, Andi |

Amelia watched as two of the riders started to warm up their horses, She smiled slightly, Glad that the riders who were attending were ready to train their hearts out for the upcoming competition, Hopefully, they knew they wouldn't be taking lessons till tomorrow. Amelia was eyeing the Show jumping course that lay across from the warming-up arena, which was used for everything, and a little ways from the pasture, She decided that she to would show off her skills.
Amelia set the papers down and hoped it would be a bit till more riders came, She hopped the Pasture fence and walked over to Celeste who had her ears pricked up. "Hey girl, How about a little warm up hm?" She smiled, Grabbing hold of the mare's halter and leading her out of the pasture and into the barn where the tacking area was. She left Celeste there and went into the tack room to grab her Show jumping saddle, a Light blue saddle pad, And a Light blue Bridle that had the name 'Celeste' engraved into it. Amelia then walked out and began tacking up the mare.
Once she had the mare fully tacked she lifted her foot into the stirrup and then pulled herself up, Beckoning Celeste forward as she exited the barn and trotted around for a few minutes. After a quick warm-up, Amelia led Celeste into the show jumping pen, The jumps hadn't been changed for a while now, But she remembered setting it up for her advanced show jumping riders, This would be easy for her. The first jump was an oxer that was 4ft exactly, Amelia started in an extended trot then a slow-er canter before edging up on the jump, She jumped the oxer perfectly, Leaning over, Amelia whispered 'Good job' to Celeste who was eager to finish the course.

Edited at April 21, 2023 04:45 PM by Savannah Stables
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 21, 2023 10:27 PM

Rosewood EliteÂ’s

Give Award
Lucy Smith || Ma Belle Fille
Lucy unpacked her bag in her dorm and got settles on her side. She flopped down and wondered what her new roommate would look like. She whipped out a book and read it calmly, trying to calm slightly after the stressful move. Bean was already settled in her stall and nickering to her new friends which made Lucy happy to see. She set down the book after a few chapters and sat up and took a walk down to the foyer and sat on a couch, looking for a fellow queer or someone friendly looking to talk too. She was shy right now but she would bloom once she knew her way around.
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 22, 2023 07:58 AM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Andi Smithfield | Groom | Dressage + Cross Country | M: Phantom
Andi walked out of the warm up arena with Phantom. Andi decided to work on some of Phantom's confidence so she took her walking around cars, trailers, bushs, trees, through the barn. Basically anywhere but the only thing that seemed to startle Phantom was the bushes... -Really the bushes... You jump over these all the time in cross country..- Andi sighed a bit then started walking off to the cross country course, the best way she knew to get Phantom used to it was for her to see the jumps. Phantom's ears went up as soon as they reached the first jump with a hedge underneath it, eyes were wide and she started prancing. Andi laughed softly before circling Phantom to calm her down then walking back up to the jump again. She would be patting her saying "Good girl.. It's okay see it's just a bush" Phantom snorted before finally relaxing, each bush was less dramatic reaction from Phantom and with that Andi walked her back out to the main area where everyone was arriving
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 23, 2023 09:25 AM

HMH Reality Check

Give Award
Sonora Stoto | Rider | Eventing | M: open
Sonora pulled into the parking lot. Turning the truck off and jumping out, she jogged around to the back of the trailer to unload Ivor. He easily backed out and looked around excitedly. Sonora removed his matching dusty pale green sheet and shipping boots to protect him. Walking him into the barn to his assigned stall, with a flake of hay in her other hand to give Ivor something to eat. Sonora then went to find someone about her schedule.

Edited at April 23, 2023 09:26 AM by HMH Reality Check
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 23, 2023 10:53 AM

Aspen Fire ES

Give Award

Heather Storm | Rider | Eventing | Horses: Bronze Buckaroo "Eclipse" and The Lovely Marisol "Etria" | M: Open

Heather would have just gotten her mare hitched to the same side of trailer but with some space between the two equines as she had just hung up Etria's half eaten haynet up for the mare to snack on. She went to her truck to open up her passenger side door to grab her pale beige hat to keep the sun out of her eyes. "Ok, now that I got the both of you out of the trailer. I guess I could try to lead you both in the stables? No, that's a stupid idea since I can't control both horses at once if something goes wrong." The brunette lightly shook her head while muttering to herself, placing her hands on her hips as she tries to think of something while watching her two equines eat their half finished late dinner.

The young woman sharply turned on her heels to make her way over to the trailer side door of where her stored tack is, taking the keys out of her front left pocket before unlocking it then she opens the door before taking a step inside the kinda small space, double checking to see if she has brought everything that she needed from home that certainly didn't get left behind. Eclipse would be munching on his hay before turning his head with his ears perked as he had just watched his rider go inside the kinda small space to do something which the stallion let out a soft snort from his black muzzle. Etria would also be looking but the dapple grey soon resumed back to eating, shifting her weight as she cocks her left back leg a bit to relax as the mare was getting kinda use to their new surroundings.

The brunette let out a nervous sigh while she'd rechecked her things for the tenth time? The young woman lightly shook her head before stepping back out of the trailer, turning her attention to her two equines. The young woman started to get pulled into her thoughts, trying to figure out on how to bring both of her horses into the barn to basically get them stalled without it becoming a disaster.

Heather let out a sigh before walking over to her stallion first, taking his rug off carefully while the mischievous equine would be nuzzling her right thigh a bit as if searching the small woman for treats. "Eclipse, knock it off will you." The woman said this, playfully scolding her stud before messing up his forelock a bit then walks around his hindquarters to the other side of him, doing the same thing like she did to the other side of the black rug before taking it off to reveal his seal brown coat. "There, that probably feels a whole lot better huh?" She softly said to the said which gets a snort in return for a reply, lightly shaking her head before walking back around his hindquarters as she carefully folds Eclipse's rug back up neatly as she disappears into the trailer tack compartment.

Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 23, 2023 02:34 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
Adelaide Gray - Rider - Show Jumping + Cross Country - Horses: Joker's Card (Jax) - M: Jax, open!
-
Adelaide looked out the window of her car as it pulled up onto the stable's property. "Wow, I almost forgot what it felt like to be here Jax!" she spoke a bit loudly and heard a nicker in response. The last time she had been here was like...forever ago, Adelaide had missed this ranch so much. And now she was going to be here as long as she could!
Adelaide carefully pulled up into a parking space, which was harder than it looked, most likely because you are towing a pretty big trailer behind you. There were vibrations from Adelaide's horse, Jax, coming to the front of the car, 'He must be pretty excited, he probably smells the other horses.' she thought to herself.
Hopping out of her truck Adelaide looked around, the check-in center was in front of her, and putting on a small smile she walked toward it. She paused, hearing a neigh from her trailer, turning on her heel she laughed, "Okay Jax, chill, you'll be out in the pasture soon enough. I have to go get my schedule really quick and then I'll come to get you.". Adelaide let out a sigh before turning back to the center and walking in. Nobody seemed to be inside...? "Hello? I'm here to check in and get my schedule." looking around Adelaide confirmed that there was no one inside...they might have taken a break?
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 23, 2023 03:07 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Amelia Ivycreek | Trainer/Rider | Eventing | M: Celeste, Aspen, Adelaide |

They had run the course 2 times before she skidded to a stop and hopped off of Celeste, She patted her before looking off towards the pasture where a few of the other horses were grazing, She watched as another rider pulled into the front of the barn, Right, Back to her actual job, Amelia grabbed Celeste's rein's and led her out of the course towards Adelaide. She could feel Celeste being her playful self as she nipped at some of Amelia's hair, "Alright girl, Behave." She whispered, Taking the thoroughbred-Andalusian cross over to the help center.
Amelia let go of Celeste's reins and walked inside, "Hey Adelaide, Sorry about me not being here.." She laughed awkwardly, quickly walked behind the desk, and grabbed her papers, She flipped through the papers and stopped at the paper with the name "Adelaide" written across it. "Alright, Just incase you don't understand it you've got Showjumping from 9:00 am till 12:00 which is lunchtime for an hour, If you need to let your horse rest for a longer amount of time you can get 30 extra minutes, You'll return at 1:00 or 1:30 to your next lesson which is... Cross Country and then you're excused at 2:30, You are free to do what you like from then but please try to be back in your dorm by 11-12." She paused, That was a lot to say... "Let me know if you need anything, My number is on there." She handed the piece of paper to Adelaide.

Edited at April 23, 2023 03:08 PM by Savannah Stables
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 23, 2023 05:36 PM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Andi Smithfield | Groom | Dressage + Cross Country | M: Phantom, Dominick, Arrow
~
Andi finally got to the arrival area, it was goingto be a bit before she had to get to her training so hanging out was the better option. She observed all the horses coats, none of them were an exact mirror of each other like at any other barn. Every horse was unique just like their rider. Andi patted Phantom before walking back to the warm up ring where they both watched Dominick and Arrow continue to warm up.
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 23, 2023 09:44 PM

HMH Reality Check

Give Award
Sonora Stoto | Rider | Eventing | M: Amelia, indirectly Adelaide
Sonora walked down the aisle some stalls were empty but they were filling up quickly. She was enjoying being at a large barn again. She didn't see anyone official looking so Sonora went back to check on Ivor. He seemed to be settling and and was munching on his hay. Sonora decided to take his halter off because he was being good and she didn't have to worry about needing to catch him quickly. As she latched the stall door Sonora assured Ivor she would bring him his haybag soon, and walked off to look again. Seeing a girl walk out into the aisle with some papers Sonora decided to try there, walking into the office, she spotted a woman standing there. "Hey... Is this were I'm supposed to be to get my schedule and dorm information?" Sonora asked trying not to startle the girl if she hadn't seen her arrive. "I'm Sonora."
Phoebe Warren | Rider + Trainer | Dressage, Trains AD | M: open
Phoebe brushed her hair out of her face. Again. It wouldn't grow any longer and she didn't want to cut it, so it was just chronically in her face. "I really need to learn to French braid." Phoebe muttered to herself as she turned the corner into Twin Oaks. Parking her small but efficient trailer in a shaded spot she went to unload her horses. Mars came off the trailer easy as ever, but Ty hesitated at the new sights. Phoebe soothed her and let her stay close to Mars for comfort. Very strategically holding both horses Phoebe removed both sets of protective boots and decided to brush her horses due to a thin layer a dust from the Texas roads. Sweeping her soft brush over Mars' rich black coat, and Ty's shiny penny coat, she tossed the brush back and decided she would take care of her tack im a little while. She choose to lead her horses together to keep Ty more relaxed as they headed for the stalls. She quickly found them, overjoyed they were placed next to each other. Ty was a bit nervous as she spent most of her time in the pasture, but Phoebe used some positive reinforcement to show Ty it was okay. Pheobe grabbed them some hay and promised to find them a pasture soon as she headed to find her schedule.
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 24, 2023 12:26 PM

Rosewood EliteÂ’s

Give Award
Lucy Smith || Ma Belle Fille || M: Open
Lucy stood from her place on the luxurious sofa and rolled her shoulders back. She strode out to the barn to explore the trails with Bean. She saddled up the tall warmblood and hopped on in her English saddle that had golden irons that matched the golden bridle. So what if her parent where rich? She tossed a leg over and sat in her comfy saddle. Bean walked out of the barn, strutting and prancing, hopping on her hind legs in excitement. Lucy laughed and nudged her into a trot, angling past the outdoor arena which they would be using tomorrow, and onto a wide path. Bean was still hopping and prancing. Lucy smiled wider and let the mare rip down the long straight path, excelerating with every lengthy stride, the wind whipping their hair. Lucy was happy for the first time in a long time.

Edited at April 24, 2023 01:28 PM by Rosewood EliteÂ’s

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette