Just Grand
Justice
Jolie
Dawns~Souls
09:40:22 
I don't know *
Angels angels
09:40:08 Brindle Obsessed
Does anyone have a really pretty chimmy? Like the chimmy doesn't clash and the base coat is pretty? I want to use it as a reference for an art piece. :)
Dawns~Souls
09:39:48 
Idk I Wana continue with tb but I feel like I should do a mix of something else with my tb
Mythological
09:39:35 Crowley | Myth
Ever read American Chillers?
Painted Perfection
09:39:19 Luna The Gene Queen
I need to make a new suggestion in forums. Regarding friend request limitations
Fairview Gardens
09:39:07 Goldie Fox
Help, I need a filly name that starts with J
Painted Perfection
09:38:19 Luna The Gene Queen
<3
Mythological
09:37:57 Crowley | Myth
Oh I like
Painted Perfection
09:35:14 Luna The Gene Queen
Have her standing on a Cloud or cliff with it raining or waterfall and her in the water standing there looking pretty or something with silky decor or jewelry
Mythological
09:35:12 Crowley | Myth
Her show name is a Greek goddess.
Painted Perfection
09:32:47 Luna The Gene Queen
You should do something goddess based... hmm..is there a Storm or rain goddess?
Mythological
09:31:57 Crowley | Myth
Luna
Ideas are always welcome lol
Painted Perfection
09:31:54 Luna The Gene Queen
Time to go to bed mystic lol
Mystic Isles
09:30:38 Fawn(Previously DSH)
I'm so tired 😭
Mystic Isles
09:30:21 Fawn(Previously DSH)
Wrong chat
Painted Perfection
09:30:15 Luna The Gene Queen
I didn't mean you do it. I know you can't at the moment. I meant if you get someone else to. I was going to try to help with ideas for her if you wanted
Mystic Isles
09:30:01 Fawn(Previously DSH)
-HEE Click- EEE ISH appy filly. 20k or best offer!
Mythological
09:29:03 Crowley | Myth
Luna
I can't do art...and Mythology.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 09:41pm CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 51

Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:10 PM

Swirly's stable

Give Award
Deliah sniffed the air. She had gone alone on patrol instead. The breeze carried unfamiliar scents. Trespassers.
Deliah raced across the ground, growling fiercely, teeth bared. Who would dare cross into the middle of their territory?
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:16 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award

Shotzee

Shotz wandered through the forest before hearing a rustle, then a big female that was snarling viciously came barging out. He yelped in terror- again- and fell over backwards in his scramble to get away, getting up again and promptly falling flat on his face. "Ow!" Shotz whined, covering his head with his paws as he lay there. "Don't kill me? Please?" He said meekly

Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:21 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo tilted his head, "oh wow, this one's a whimp" Bo said chuckling, "get up you pup" he said, he tail wagging,
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:23 PM

Swirly's stable

Give Award
"What are you doing here?" Deliah snarled. "Who are you?"
Then she tilted her head in confusion. "Don't kill me." That's what he had said. What kinda of wolf trespassed on another wolves' territory but begs for mercy when they're found?
"I won't kill you. I'm not a monster," Deliah stood over him.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:29 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo glanced at Deliah, "hello! Sorry but his my new play toy" he said grabbing the intruder by the scruff, dragging him through the trees, he was faster then deliah, but he was carrying this load, but he should still be able to get away
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:44 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award

Shotzee

"Ok ok I'm getting up." Shotz huffed grumpily, clambering to his feet and glaring at the two. "Oh goo-" He started the sentence but got grabbed before he could finish. "LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL RIP YOUR TEETH OUT AND STUFF THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT AND WATCH THEM CUT YOU OPENFROM THE INSIDE OUT AND WATCH YOUR GUTS FALL OUT HEEEELLLPPPP" Shotz howled, shaking his way out of Blade's grasp. He snapped at the wolf's shoulder, drawing blood, then ran nimbly the other way. Shotz was a speed demon- that's what he was good at. Running. He dodged around trunks, scrambled through tiny holes in sharp brambles, and bounced over fallen logs till he was out of the territory. "SHEESH. GROW UP, WOLF." He snarled and bounded a little further away

Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 04:51 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo was called Blade 😭)
-
Bo watched the wolf run with a amused expression, "you can't run from me" he said, the wolf was good at running, but not as good as him, Bo was born of the wind, and he will use it to catch this prick. Bo rushed forward, following the wolf, he soon saw the wolf and snarled, "shouldn't of bitten me, you made me angry" he said, he narrowed his eyes, slipping easily through the tree trunks, he was determined to get the wolf, he needed a new pet anyway.
Bo snarled and jumped forward, he cornered up the wolf against a tree, "just come with me, now pet" Bo's pupils were in small circles, his yellow eyes shone. In total, he looked like a total nutter

Edited at November 15, 2023 04:52 PM by Ponies heaven
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 05:37 PM

Sunset Mt Training

Give Award
Blade
Blade watched the other wolve harrasing the strange wolf. "Give me a break he was just walking through most likely." Blade huffed walking up to the others.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 05:40 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo flicked his ears, "no, his my pet now" he said gripping the strangers scruff, "now back off blade, I just got myself a new pet" he said, dragging the wolf back to where the rest of the pack was, Bo had a amused look on his face, he walked into the small cave with a moss padded ground his called home, "welcome to your new home pet" he said, putting the wolf down at the back of the cave where the Moss was thicker.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! November 15, 2023 05:45 PM

Sunset Mt Training

Give Award
Blade
Blade snarled. "Leave him alone Bo." Blade went and stood in front of the other wolf. "No one deserves to be a pet expcept for your stupid bird."
iris
Iris was laying in the clearing. When she heard blade snarl she got up and walked over. Seeing the other wolf she felt bad. "oh you poor thing. Stop Bo you're scaring him." She said her voice soft.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 51

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette