12:04:07 PK or Fossil
I'm so sorry-another will come along I promise
Sunstrike Dressage
12:03:46 ➷Sun ➷
-HEE Click- This was the little guy i wanted, ended up selling for 62000
Sunstrike Dressage
12:03:20 ➷Sun ➷
Fossil
I know, somehow i just really wanted this one. There where multiple on here but this one caught my eye.
Sunstrike Dressage
12:02:35 ➷Sun ➷
right now* (my bad)
Fossil's Dreams
12:02:32 PK or Fossil
Sun you can get better for cheaper I promise!
Sunstrike Dressage
12:01:59 ➷Sun ➷
I'm actually sad rn, i was in last moment clicking ''bid'' an then he sold. I honestly really, really wanted it
PK Rescue Stable
11:57:44 Fossil-sore
Sun don't bust up your budget!
Sunstrike Dressage
11:56:53 ➷Sun ➷
Omg, he's already at 41000 but i'm still in i guess?
Snow Stable
11:46:16 Snow❆Gem
@sun

:) *runs out HEE door*
Sunstrike Dressage
11:45:58 ➷Sun ➷
Ah, my bad the messages multiplied :)
Sunstrike Dressage
11:45:39 ➷Sun ➷
Snow
I hope so too, bye bye!
Sunstrike Dressage
11:45:24 ➷Sun ➷
Omg, the PWW is already at 17000 but i'm still in!
Mythological
11:44:47 Crowley | Myth
-HEE Click-
Sunstrike Dressage
11:43:39 ➷Sun ➷
Snow
I hope so too, bye bye!
Snow Stable
11:43:07 Snow❆Gem
@sun

OK, hopefully you can get her! XD

I have to go now, see-yas.
Sunstrike Dressage
11:40:52 ➷Sun ➷
Snow
Not yet, altho i do have an budget i want to stay on so i'm hoping she doesn't go higher
Snow Stable
11:39:56 Snow❆Gem
@myth

wow! O.o She must be strong!

@sun

Not too bad...
Moonlit Sandy Night
11:38:31 Sandy
No she isn't. And I'm not complaining. :)
Lucky Ranch
11:38:01 luhckeigh
-Click-
im just too sigma for him
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 12:07pm CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 31

HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 06:19 PM

Eastwood Acres

Give Award
Quail looked around as he followed some other students. Calling the campus beautiful would be an understatement. It managed to render Quail speechless, his jaw dropped slightly as he continued to look around. He also took notice of the people around him, some seemed to be as young as 14 while others were easily 18 or even older. Quail’s previous confidence suddenly seemed to waiver as he finally began to realize just how many other students there were. Gulping, Quail looked around a little more, he kept his head held high, not wanting to show his onsetting anxiety. Everyone else seemed to know where they were going so he just decided to follow the flow of students. He wondered where the mess hall was, while he had been in the school before for the orientation his mind was slightly foggy not remembering his way around exactly. He was also wondering how long it would take to hear the announcement then settle into his dorm before going to see his horse, Edgar. How he missed the red roan quarter horse. After all the traveling he had done he was aching to go out for a ride, even if it was a short one or one only around an arena.
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 06:28 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
wyn shivered, and tugged his jacket closer, he walked off the bus and looked around, Wyn's teeth chattered, he pulled his drawing pad closer to him, and traced the outline of his phone in his pocket, 'if you need help, just call' his parents had said, Wyn made no promises though
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 07:42 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
The young girl slowly walked, her hair strung loose, and she looked like a country model.
She scooted by a couple of people forcing smiles along the way. Her buddy, Whisky, was so worth smiling at random people she never met.
As she entered the barn, her white faced buddy greeted her.
"Hey Satan!" she called to the light bay pinto.
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 07:45 PM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Oliver woke up to someone knocking into her legs, she sat up quickly and shot the girl who knocked into a glance "Hey, can't you see I was lying there" She snapped out at the girl, who just kept walking not turning to look at Oliver. She shook her head and grumbled while grabbing her bag, she stood up and followed students out of the bus. Oliver kept the airpod in her ear while she pushed past most students to get to the hall first, she just wanted to get the announcment over with so she could tend to Ace. While walking to the hall she also thought about what her dorm might look like or if she would have a dormmate which she really hoped she didn't. Oliver continued to push and weave between kids until she was up front, her height and size made it easy to do that.
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 07:49 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
Isabella had just realized that she skipped the announcements. Oh, well. The people clearly didn't notice.
She grabbed her brush bag and tapped on her boy's nose.
"No treats." she scolded at him.
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 07:51 PM

Raindrop Ridge

Give Award
Niko stumbled off the bus, rubbing his eyes, as he had just woken up from a nap. He was excited to have arrived, and the school looked even better than he remembered. He looked around the group of students who had just gotten the bus, trying the stables, quickly finding his destination. Niko made a beeline for the barn, as he needed to see Q again.
"Hey baby boy," he said. Q responded by sticking his head out of his stall, and Niko give him a kiss on the nose. Niko walked into the stall and gave Q a hug, clearly having missed his horse. After some cuddles, Niko left the barn and went to his dorm room where he started to unpack.
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 07:55 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
She looked over for a second, and a handsome, no, I mean, perfect, boy was there. Isabella turned away, because she would look creepy if she stayed staring. When she looked back, he was gone.
'Probably a dream.' she thought to herself. Her stallion was prancing in the stall. Of course, he wanted to run.
"Later." she told him calmly.
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 10:34 PM

Eastwood Acres

Give Award

Quail stopped just before the entrance to the building where the mess hall was located. He moved slightly to the side so he wasn’t in the way. Looking around he fidgeted slightly with one of the belt loops on his jeans. There were still groups of kids conversing outside in groups, he could only assume they were friends from previous years.

“Would I have enough time to go see Eddie?” He asked himself out loud, debating if he should go see his horse quickly before the announcements. Even if he was a few seconds or a minute late surely he wouldn’t get in too much trouble. It’d been a while since he saw the horse. Quail’s parents had made the decision that it would be better for Edgar to be transported from Kehewin straight to the riding academy instead of going from Kehewin to their ranch then to the riding academy. Just the thought of all the traveling Quail and his horse went through in the past few days was enough to make the male feel exhausted.

“It’s worth the risk,” Quail finally decided, still speaking to himself out loud. If anyone was paying attention to him at the moment they probably would assume he was a little weird, talking to himself. After deciding on visiting Edgar quickly before the announcements, Quail made his way to the barn briskly, his walk nearing a jog.

Upon arriving at the stables Quail looked around for the tall red roan quarter horse that belonged to him. As soon as his eyes landed on the stallion a big smile was plastered on his face.

“Eddie!” Quail called, running to the stall that Edgar was in. The stallion turned its attention to Quail, resting his head on his shoulder when Quail hugged him.

“I missed you,” Quail whispered to the horse as he pulled away from hugging it, giving the horse some pets and scratches.

HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 26, 2023 10:52 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
The girl quickly strode to the announcement hall. It wouldn't have started by now! Isabella wished she could pet her horse more, but, if she got in so much trouble that she was banned from the stables, she wouldn't be able to pet him anymore
HERAs Saxe Riding Academy | Thread | OPEN!! June 27, 2023 01:00 AM

Wistera

Give Award
She almost didnt realize the bus had stopped, She glanced out the window, seeing the Academy..it brought a small smile to her lips, Waiting for the doors to open, She quickly got off the bus...apparently, she was supposed to find her dorm first and then tend to her horse..but, She decided to go find Arietta instead- She had a feeling that Arietta would be eager to see her after being apart for so long, She strayed away from the group that had gotten off the bus and headed towards the Stable, She knew where everything was as she had already been here for a year, But she did take a moment to admire the Academy..She could feel the slight breeze, yet she was wearing a deeper green oversized hoodie and some shorts, so it didnt really bother her.

She soon got into the Stable, gazing at the rest of the horses in the stall, She soon came upon Arietta's Stall, and the equine instantly recognized her and neighed softly, Leaning her head out of the stall door. Akari walked over to her, Smiling, Generally glad to see her. "Hey girl, I hope your ride here was more entertaining than mine." She giggled, stroking Arietta's forehead gently to soothe her of any stress of being seperated from her for too long, The stables were very nice...and she knew Arietta would be fine in these stables, She cared deeply for her horse, and wouldnt put up with any Mistreatment, She talked to Arietta for a bit longer and pat her before she headed off to find her dorm...

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 31

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette