Salem
12:34:38 Salem / Salt
I've gotta go :P
Bye guys!

PNW
Definitely ^^
Cascadia
12:34:28 PNW
RO stands for Roll Over. It happens in the first day of each month.
Jewlz
12:33:47 
can i ask what RO is?
Cascadia
12:33:45 PNW
Salem, just stick with it and you'll get there.
Salem
12:32:50 Salem / Salt
I don't think I have any good ones yet lol
Hopefully i'll get to the point where they're decent soon though, whenever soon is
Cascadia
12:31:30 PNW
Of course, there's also luck involved when they're so young, and that is why many people choose to wait until they're older and have more training.
Cascadia
12:30:43 PNW
If you have a good foal, they can start making money right away, like this guy. He's earned less than 1000 ebs in profits so far, but that's not a bad start for being 7 days old irl.

-HEE Click-
Salem
12:28:59 Salem / Salt
I'm pretty sure I kept him 'cause he's cute
-HEE Click-
Caprina Springs
12:28:35 Mads
Sure thing!
Caprina Springs
12:27:56 Mads
I genuinely have no use for them, theyre just eating my money on RO for now
Jewlz
12:27:47 
Mads, i'll have a look now, thank you!
Salem
12:27:36 Salem / Salt
Mads
That'd be hella awesome :0
Caprina Springs
12:27:04 Mads
Well, IÂ’d love to help you out if you want! I have a couple EEE mares you can test and play with matching potentials
Salem
12:26:59 Salem / Salt
PNW
I did that on WP but RO there is much faster. I'm waiting on 6ish foals to age up 'cause I bred 'em all around the 4-5th ^^"
Caprina Springs
12:26:11 Mads
I like breeding on RO so I get their full training potential. I like having a good basis for match testing
Salem
12:25:23 Salem / Salt
Mads
I saw ratings being pretty important here, or talked about a lot, so I thought I'd work my way up to that for my first goal :3

I'll get to the other stuff,, eventually lol
Caprina Springs
12:24:45 Mads
Jewlz, I dont explore much but i believe you repeat exploring until you move to the next biome. but im not entirely sure, sorry. Have you checked the game guide to see if Eve added that?
Cascadia
12:24:25 PNW
Salt, yep! So it can take roughly 4 1/2 weeks to roughly 8 weeks for them to age up, depending on when they were bred in the month. :)

I'm glad I don't have to wait 8 whole irl weeks for them to age up when they were born one day before RO.
Jewlz
12:23:21 
hey sorry to bother guys, but with exploring- is there a way to complete it or something or do we just keep doing it repeatedly?
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Sat 01:00am CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 03:37 PM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Andi sighed as she drove her truck and trailer into Twin Oaks, she was nervous knowing that her schedule was going to be tight with competition was coming up. She pulled up at the front of the barn, hopping out of the truck she went to the back of the trailer unlocking it and leading out Phantom. Phantom was a bit freaked out getting out of the trailer so Andi gave her some treats as she found the stall she registerd for. "Here you go girl I'll be back later" Andi said this as she put Phantom in the stall locking it, she walked back and forth from the tailer to the barn unloading tack, grooimg supplies, and any other supplies needed. Andi hopped back in her truck driving and unhitching the trailer in the designated spot for trailers then parked her truck. She grabbed her bags going up to her room she just threw her stuff on her bed deciding to unpack it later. She headed down back to the pasture to recieve her schedule
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 04:00 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Amelia Ivycreek | Barn Manger | Eventing | Mentions: Andi, Celeste, Aspen |

Amelia had arrived at the barn hours before any of the riders, It was about 5 when she got there, She soon got her two eager horses out of the trailer and into their stalls, It was another great year at Twin Oaks. But this time, A huge competition would be coming out, She knew she'd be drowned in work as she was the trainer for most of the disciplines, But it was all worth it. She was standing close to the entrance of the large pasture where she had Aspen and Celeste grazing, They kept neighing when she was gathering up all of the schedules so she had decided to let them stretch their legs. "Hey Andi, Good to see you here again" She smiled, flipping through the stack of papers to find Andi's schedule. She finally spotted it and grabbed it from the stack, Handing it to Andi, (The first training you'll have will be your main training so if your main discipline was Dressage your character would train in dressage for a certain tent amount of hours, Let their horse rest, Eat lunch, Then continue their second discipline, PM me if you need clarification)

Edited at April 19, 2023 04:00 PM by Savannah Stables
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 06:49 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
Dominick Mylane | Student | Cross Country | M; Amelia, Andi (Ind.)
^
Dominick pulled into the driveway, he had become oh-so familer with, humming along to the song playing lowly on the radio. He had a ball-cap on backwards, the bill hitting the seat ever so often.
He rolled his eyes at the clomping in the trailer from Arrow. He parked, and turned the car off and closed the door, walking around the back to open the door. He gave a low whistle and patted the geldings flank, talking the lead off of the hook on the side of the trailer.
The gelding snorted as he stepped out, but obediently let Dominick clip the hook to his halter. With his ears forward, Arrow sniffed out the air, neighing happily to Amelia as he closed and locked the trailer door. Walking over he cleared his throat lightly. "Excuse me, do you have my schedule?"

Edited at April 19, 2023 06:50 PM by La push
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 07:13 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Amelia Ivycreek | Barn Manger | Eventing | Mentions: Dominick |

Amelia yawned, She was still tired, And it Looks like she'd have to wait here all day for the riders to come on, After Andi had pulled in a few others by the names of Oliver and Charlotte came along, She was familiar with Charlotte but Not with Oliver, He must have been new. The One person she was most excited to see was Soren, He and she had been friends for a while, Which was why he was a trainer at Twin Oaks Because She trusted him, Amelia looked over at Dominick who had just arrived with his horse, "Yep, Give me a minute.." She searched through her stack of papers till she saw the name Dominick on one of them, "Alright, You have free time till 10:20 am - 12 am, Then you'll have a break for an hour, Which will be your time to get lunch and let your horse rest, If you feel horse needs more time you are allowed 30 extra minutes. You will then continue your cross country lessons from 1:00 pm-2:30 pm, And then you are free to explore the area or whatnot, Let me know if you have any questions." She smiled kindly before handing the sheet over, Yeah all that information was on there, She just wanted to make sure He was aware.

Edited at April 19, 2023 07:13 PM by Savannah Stables
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 07:22 PM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Andi Smithfield | Part-time Groom | Dressage + Cross Country | M: Amelia + Dominick
Andi walked up to Amelia her usually cold face turned into a happy smile as Amelia welcomed her "Heyy Amelia, it's great to be back!" She patiently waited for her papers then grabbed them from her looking at her schedule thinking -man this schedule is tight- Andi waved bye to Amelia then turned around walking away she saw Dominick, her faced lighten up "Hi Dominick, hope everything's been well" Andi hurried off back to her dorm quickly unpacking things then pinned her schedule to the wall "This is going to be a busy few weeks..." She took her time walking back outside, she sat on the arena fence as she waited to see who else would arrive
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 07:32 PM

Former Stable

Give Award
Dominick | Rider | Cross Country | M; Amelia, Andi
^
Dominick smiled softly at Andi and Amelia, pulling back Arrows head as he went in for Amelia's stack of papers. He took the papers gratefully, and nodded thanks to Amelia, tipping his chin slightly.
Following the familer path he made his way to the barn, finding Arrows stall with relative ease. He led the Gelding into the stall and unclipped his halter, hanging it on the hook, and closing the stall door, chuckling at Arrows indignant Winnie.
"Yes, yes I know, you want to go. But I to get your stuff, yeah?" He booped Arrow on the nose and went to get his saddle and rising gear, tipping his head to everyone showing up.
Walking back to the stable he had his bridle flung over one shoulder, his saddle and saddle pad over one arm, and his suitcase in the other. He placed the tack in the tack room, before heading toward his doomroom.
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 07:32 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Soren Williams | Trainer/Rider | Eventing/Main Cross Country | Mentions: Andi, Amelia, Mellow, Serenity |

He had just arrived, It seemed that some riders were already rolling in- He was a bit late, As someone by the name of Mellow decided to knock down all of the tack to the ground. He parked right next to another rider's vehicle before switching off the engine and stepping out, It sure was good to be back- Well besides the heavy stress that was weighing down on the Stables, This would be great for them if they won. He waved a simple 'Hello' at Amelia before heading to the back of the trailer to unload Mellow and Serenity. When the trailer door hit the ground the horses became much more vocal, Especially Serenity who was eager to get out. He spotted Andi and spoke up, "Hey Andi! Good to see you, Could you help me bring my horses into the pasture?" They were way too hyper to be cooped in their stalls, He hoped Andi would say yes as handling Mellow who was already agitated and inpatient Serenity would be tough, Without waiting for an answer he attached a lead to Mellow's deep blue halter and led him out towards the pasture.
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 08:06 PM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Andi Smithfield | Part-time Groom | Dressage + Cross Country | M: Soren + Mellow + Serenity
Andi watched Soren pull in, listened to his horses roar up inepThey sounded restless and excited at the same time, she hopped off the fence speed walking over to Soren replying "Hey! I'd be happy to help!" She grabbed Serenity's lead rope attaching it to her halter, Andi lead Serenity out. As soon as Serenity got out she was ready to go, Andi tried her best to lead Serenity in a straight line as she pranced but occassionally had to circle her around. Andi looked at Soren who had already gotten Mellow "Are we putting them in the pasute or their stalls?" She asked this while giving a sugar cube to Serenity trying to calm her down
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 08:24 PM

Wistera

Give Award
Soren Williams | Trainer/Rider | Eventing/Main Cross Country | Mentions: Andi, Amelia, Mellow, Serenity |

"Thank you" He smiled, Soren occasionally looked back to make sure they were okay, He was sure Mellow would be the one who was hard to handle, But it seemed Serenity took that title this time. "In the pasture, I'm afraid they'll damage their stalls if I put them in there with this much energy." He joked, Man he was glad to be back, With everyone He knew, It was a bit lonely over the 2 months they were off and the stables were closed. He opened the pasture's gate and led Mellow inside who was now tugging on the lead a bit "Hang on Boy.." He reassured, unclipping the lead from his halter
Twin Oaks Stables | Thread | OPEN April 19, 2023 08:30 PM

The Ghost Barn

Give Award
Andi Smithfield | Part-time Groom | Dressage + Cross Country | M: Soren + Serenity
Andi laughed a bit at what Soren said "Yeah they would absolutely destroy their stalls" She would stumbled a bit when she went to circle Serenity one last time which cause Serenity to basically drag Andi the rest of the 15ft to the pasture. Once both of them were inside the pasture Andi unclipped the lead rope from Serenity letting her run out the energy "Man that horse is super high energy today" She chuckled a bit before walking over to Soren handing him the lead rope

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette