Cheese
It already looks really good!
Cheese
05:23:21 Cheesy KNNs
This one's gonna be funnn
-Click-
Dandelion Farms
04:30:29 Sky/Dandy
IÂ’m about to get like three hours of sleep. It is not going to be a good dsy tomorrow lol
Dandelion Farms
04:23:36 Sky/Dandy
Star
Most definitely
*Rising Stars TBs*
04:22:04 Star / Sarah
Chat is pretty dead :P
~.Oblivion.~
03:17:38 Obi
Thank you :) I'm so happy
Ponies heaven
03:17:37 Pera/ peral
Hi chat ;) hereÂ’s a small poll > -HEE Click-
Bluegrass Racing
03:17:18 Twin
Congrats Obi
Hot 2 Trot
03:15:43 ♡Holly♡
Congrats Obi!
~.Oblivion.~
03:15:08 Obi
Oh my goodness! Got my horse spotlighted for the first time and it's my new colt!
Salem
03:14:53 Salem / Salt
looking for a 1x1 rp, pm me!
Hot 2 Trot
03:14:29 ♡Holly♡
Shes pretty
-HEE Click-
Stargazer
03:00:51 
I have one mare that i do embryo's for, and i think around 50 mares? left. We shall see lol Will take any luck I can get. But also send you whatever luck I can Bingus.
Bignus Bognus
02:58:18 (totally not bingus)
I'm mostly done breeding for the month so I'll send allll the luck to you star :) hopefully RF is merciful lol
Stargazer
02:55:24 
Bingus, yeah I feel that. But my hope for this season is gone out the window XD hopefully someone with RF surprises me
Stargazer
02:54:37 
I do have two EEE KNN mares that are two but I still feel stuck :')
Bignus Bognus
02:53:59 (totally not bingus)
Ugh I feel that Star, I haven't done better than an EEW colt on my TB account in like 4 months :')

I'm holding out hope though lol
Stargazer
02:53:46 
this is my only keeper so far this year zz

-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:52:39 
phew I might need a new keyboard, have to actually pay attention to what I type. Common keys are dying on me
Cheese
02:52:21 Cheesy KNNs
I used to get nice EWEs from my EEE homo dun girl. But then I sold her :'(
I'll have to ask for some embryos...
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 05:27am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  10  11  12  13  14  15

Lion Pride rp forum May 4, 2024 09:24 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Farleap rolled her eyes when Twilin just left but didn't let herself get bothered by something so small
Lion Pride rp forum May 6, 2024 10:50 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Ares ate a small bit of the gazelle he had dragged back, then licked his lips, glancing around outside. A good thing- it was just pouring harder now. With a shake of his thick mane he walked out into the rain, enjoying the cool feeling of it washing away all the dirt and grime in his fur. His russet red fur darkened to an almost blackish tone as it got wet, making his amber eyes pop out as he walked, gazing around. It was nice and quiet out here now. His eyes caught a shadow underneath a low rock hanging. To his - slight annoyance, he could tell it was Farleap. "Why are you hunkered up under there?" He asked gruffly, shaking his mane and sitting down in the downpour.
Lion Pride rp forum May 6, 2024 05:32 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Farleap growled lightly when she heard a male voice, but quickly grew quiet when she realized it was Ares. She smirked and rolled her eyes almost completely unnoticeable before turning more serious "Hmp well not that it's ANY of your business! Buuuut IF you must know, i was out here with Twilin. It started to pour, she didn't tell me of any caves and so I hid. Then, to top it off.. SHE went back to the pride and left me out here by myself. I'm not coming out until the rain stops cause my fur is too perfect to get ruined today. Moral of the story? I hate the rain! I mean not all the time, i do like that it's good for the land" Farleap said sounding slightly annoyed. Not at Ares, but rather at how heavy the rain is getting

Edited at May 6, 2024 05:34 PM by Hyrule_Stables
Lion Pride rp forum May 6, 2024 05:58 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
twilin got tired of the lioneses staring at her so she jumped down and started troting to were furleap ran off to after a bit she hoped on top of the over hanging rock not being noticed she listened to them talk before poping her dripping head over the ledge her head black not deep grey from the water only "your falt for panicing about rain" she shook the water out of her ears before looking back down
Lion Pride rp forum May 6, 2024 08:12 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Ares looked unamused at her dramatic ways. He snorted slightly as she started explaining. "Yeesh, sorry for asking for your whole life story." he said, slightly sarcastically, flicking an ear in the drenching rain, and not budging an inch. "Your perfect fur?" He asked with an amused tone. "Okay beauty queen, sorry that it's raining." he rolled his eyes as he shook his pelt again, not even twitching as Twilin spoke, his amber gaze flitting up to her. "It'll stop soon. It's already lightening." Ares commented, glancing up towards the sky.
Lion Pride rp forum May 7, 2024 10:39 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
twilin looked back up at the sky with a snort she was injoying the rain but didnt say anything even if she wanted to say a snarky remark she shook her fur and rolled back over to look down at them
Lion Pride rp forum May 9, 2024 12:01 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(Sorry i logged off the other day)
Farleap lightly jolted when Twilin popped up "Oh geez! Well sorry i care
Lion Pride rp forum May 9, 2024 07:53 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
( your fine)
twilin looked down at furleap with a snort "like ares said itl stop soon so quit being a house cat" she rolled back over knowing she probaly pissed furleap off wich is her intention most of the time
Lion Pride rp forum May 9, 2024 10:26 AM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Ares gazed up into the sky for a couple seconds, enjoying the cool feeling of the water washing down onto his pelt. After it stopped, when the sun came out, he wouldn't be able to hunt for a while, though. His fur tended to get a very bright russet red and stand out right after it rained. At Twilin's words he muffled a slight chuckle, sighing, a little sadly, as the rain let up to a drizzle, then stopped. "I'm sure glad this is just a break in the storm. If I had to guess it'll rain off and on for days. Great for the grass." He commented.
Lion Pride rp forum May 9, 2024 03:41 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
twilin jumped down from the rock landing next to ares with a nod before shooting a glare at furleap "better jun for the pride" she said turning and streaching

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  10  11  12  13  14  15

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette