Embervale Acres
05:56:17 Solar Phoenix
ahhh, gotcha! I'm still trying to learn the colors and how the genes affect them lol she's very pretty, the smoky black just threw me off XD
MoonRiverRanch
05:54:34 
Solar, I'm afraid not as she has the Pearl gene which causes that coloration.
Santana Rising
05:54:28 San
No she won't. It's the pearl that makes her so light and the creme gene which makes the pearl visible
Elite Perfection
05:54:02 EP
Santana, I really don't remember what the contest was lol
Dancing Willow Acres
05:53:53 
-HEE Click-

forgot i have some KNN apricots
Embervale Acres
05:53:06 Solar Phoenix
will she darken when she grows up? because she's not very black right now XD
-HEE Click-
Santana Rising
05:51:43 San
Wow, what kind of a contest was that? I wish we could win some stallions for a change.
Angels angels
05:51:33 Brindle Obsessed
I used to have some really beautiful apricot brindles. I have art of one in my bio
Raleighs Ranch
05:50:54 Raleigh
I tried to upload several different images for an avatar and then... suddenly I remember why I do not have an Avatar LOL
Elite Perfection
05:49:41 EP
or rather one homozygous pattern gene that is
Elite Perfection
05:49:29 EP
Yeah if I remember correctly, I was able to choose his genes and could have one homozygous gene :D
Unstable Fire
05:48:51 
i have one mare im waiitng to find a good stud for but every one is stingy :c
Santana Rising
05:48:40 San
I remember him from some of the old pedigrees. And not only was it possible to catch tobi in TB but ToTo even!
Unstable Fire
05:48:25 
sooo pretty ep
Dancing Willow Acres
05:47:57 
Fire

thanks ☺️
Elite Perfection
05:47:27 EP
I've loved apricots since they first came into the game. when we first got apricot I won one :) This was back when PPP was top rating too. -HEE Click- Everyone loved him!
Unstable Fire
05:47:25 
hes stunning
Dancing Willow Acres
05:47:06 
Fire

he is definitely one of my favorite foals ive bred. i will be keeping my faves in hopes theyll give me more beauties
Unstable Fire
05:46:49 
-HEE Click- WHAT AHH
Unstable Fire
05:46:05 
-HEE Click- dancing imn inloveeeee
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 05:57pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  11  12  13  14  15

Lion Pride rp forum May 10, 2024 02:02 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(Jun? XD Aaaand sorry my post was short. I had to hop off again 😅)
Farleap rolled her eyes at Twilin but let out a breath instead of a remark "Yeah hopefully it will end soon so we can return to the pride- Wait, Ares. Were'nt you invited back to the pride? Are you coming with us?" She asked with a huff and staring at Twilin. After it stopped Farleap smiled victoriously that she was able to stay mostly dry and walked out from her little crench, stretched and body shook before glaring back at Twilin "Yes i suppose it is good for the grass and prey and so forth, but it's not my fault i'm just not a huge fan!" She stated before turning and heading back towards the pride "I'll let Cyrus know you guys are okay" She said in her normal- More nicer tone
Lion Pride rp forum May 10, 2024 02:30 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
(.........welp there goes my spelling)
twilin rolled her eyes at furleap as she started heading back to the pride she looked back up at the sky with a snort "i give her 3 minutes before it starts to rain again" she turned to look at the small dot of furleap
Lion Pride rp forum May 14, 2024 09:12 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(Lol)
Farleap had just made it to the edge of the Sisters Step Pride when she had a feeling, which made her look up. The clouds threatened to rain, Farleap wasted no time, she ran into the Lioness cave just as it started to rain again
Lion Pride rp forum May 16, 2024 01:12 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
tiwlin looked up as it started to pour rain yet again she nodded her goodbye to ares before troting back to the pride taking her time
Lion Pride rp forum May 21, 2024 09:04 AM

CWY country

Give Award
Is this still available to join? If so may I join with a prideless lion?
Lion Pride rp forum May 27, 2024 10:29 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(CWY, Hello and yes! This RP is still open to new characters! Welcome! You just need a sign up sheet)

Edited at May 27, 2024 10:29 AM by Hyrule_Stables
Lion Pride rp forum May 27, 2024 12:00 PM

CWY country

Give Award
Name:
Equinox
Pride:
Prideless
Personality:
Equinox is a fairly mysterious male who typically tries to stick to himself. He can be kind and quite loving as well. Nox had learned many things from being an outsider and prideless such things like hunting for his own food and scouring the lands for other prideless and pride lions and lionesses. When with others Equinox can be intimidating but also respectful, when he speaks he tries to be courtious and polite.
Role:
Prideless Lion
Desired Role:
Mane
Appearance:
Equinox is a large healthy muscular completely black lion with hazel golden eyes that could peer into anothers soul if you looked into them. His mane is thick with tufts that went in between his legs on his chest ending at his midsection. Nox has no scratches or scars along his entire body.
(hope he is okay)
Lion Pride rp forum May 27, 2024 01:40 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
(Yes he sounds like a wonderful character! Thank you for signing up and welcome! 😀)
Farleap layed in a loafing position in the back of the cave where she knew it was dryest. At the crack of any thunder she'd growl, as if she were challenging the thunder. She knew it wouldn't enter the lioness's cave, but still, Farleap wasn't taking chances with the rain
Lion Pride rp forum May 28, 2024 07:55 AM

CWY country

Give Award
( Thank you! )
Equinox had already found himself some breakfast and eaten before he was slowly walking along the border edges of where he often smelled pride lions. Licking the blood from his jowels he listened to the sound of thunder and watched as the lightning cracked down in the vast grassland, the black lion enjoyed the feeling of the droplets of water the rain left on his fur. Quietly Equinox bedded down underneath a tree and peered into the emptiness as he listened for any sound wether it be prey another predator or pride and prideless lions and lionesses.
Lion Pride rp forum May 31, 2024 07:13 AM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Farleap left her spot by the corner of the cave and sat near the entrance to watch the rain, maybe watching it might make it go away? She thought

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  11  12  13  14  15

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette