Dandelion Farms
04:30:29 Sky/Dandy
IÂ’m about to get like three hours of sleep. It is not going to be a good dsy tomorrow lol
Dandelion Farms
04:23:36 Sky/Dandy
Star
Most definitely
*Rising Stars TBs*
04:22:04 Star / Sarah
Chat is pretty dead :P
~.Oblivion.~
03:17:38 Obi
Thank you :) I'm so happy
Ponies heaven
03:17:37 Pera/ peral
Hi chat ;) hereÂ’s a small poll > -HEE Click-
Bluegrass Racing
03:17:18 Twin
Congrats Obi
Hot 2 Trot
03:15:43 ♡Holly♡
Congrats Obi!
~.Oblivion.~
03:15:08 Obi
Oh my goodness! Got my horse spotlighted for the first time and it's my new colt!
Salem
03:14:53 Salem / Salt
looking for a 1x1 rp, pm me!
Hot 2 Trot
03:14:29 ♡Holly♡
Shes pretty
-HEE Click-
Stargazer
03:00:51 
I have one mare that i do embryo's for, and i think around 50 mares? left. We shall see lol Will take any luck I can get. But also send you whatever luck I can Bingus.
Bignus Bognus
02:58:18 (totally not bingus)
I'm mostly done breeding for the month so I'll send allll the luck to you star :) hopefully RF is merciful lol
Stargazer
02:55:24 
Bingus, yeah I feel that. But my hope for this season is gone out the window XD hopefully someone with RF surprises me
Stargazer
02:54:37 
I do have two EEE KNN mares that are two but I still feel stuck :')
Bignus Bognus
02:53:59 (totally not bingus)
Ugh I feel that Star, I haven't done better than an EEW colt on my TB account in like 4 months :')

I'm holding out hope though lol
Stargazer
02:53:46 
this is my only keeper so far this year zz

-HEE Click-
Stargazer
02:52:39 
phew I might need a new keyboard, have to actually pay attention to what I type. Common keys are dying on me
Cheese
02:52:21 Cheesy KNNs
I used to get nice EWEs from my EEE homo dun girl. But then I sold her :'(
I'll have to ask for some embryos...
Stargazer
02:50:47 
KNN's havent been nice for a an RO or two, they used to like me xD miss my PEE combos at this pint. Might die if I get a EEW this season.
Bignus Bognus
02:50:45 (totally not bingus)
And hi Holly <333
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 04:37am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  47  48  49  50  51

Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 07:09 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Felicity's Sonic Blue gaze met his as he spoke, wanting to hear whatever he was going to say, at first she looked puzzled. But as Bo went on Flick caught on to what he was asking "No-.. er well, I wasn't. But when I met up with Phantom and Frostbite I floated the idea, for wolves who end up outcasts like I did- wait. Bo, were you there? Hiding? Watching earlier?" She asked tilting her head. Her eyes going sideways to watch Phantom grab some meat, then slowly returned to him

Edited at May 31, 2024 07:10 PM by Hyrule_Stables
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 07:48 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
frostbite watched them leave she went back through the wood hearing her name she walked under a half fallen tree "what about me" she asked flicking her ears at bo
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 08:14 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo shook his head quickly, "No no no, I wasn't watching you.." he said, trying not to seem awkward. Bo dipped his head in apology to Flick and then greeted Frostbite with a smile.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 08:22 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Felicity eyed him carefully "Hmm okay I believe you, you're not lying" She said sniffing his side "Nope not lying" She confirmed going back into the cave and grabbing some meat to eat, she ate some "I was thinking about it.. Not that I was THAT interested, I just want others to feel welcome y'know?" She said laying near the cave entrance. Her ears perked forward and she looked at him "Wait, Bo you're here... Did you want your own pack? I can be your first member. And I'm sure others would join us soon enough if they have nowhere to go!" She asked enthusiastically, her tail flapping around

Edited at May 31, 2024 08:22 PM by Hyrule_Stables
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 09:07 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo paused, now nervous, "Wait, does that mean Scar cast me out?" He murmured, Bo sat down, his tail still, his expression deep in thought.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 09:09 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Flick shook her head hard "No no that's not what I meant! Im sure you're still in his pack! You should go see him, let him know your around" She said gesturing to where the main pack lives with her gold striped muzzle
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 09:13 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
frostbite nodded "dont be surprised when you see him hes half blind now" she sat next to flick with a thump
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 09:18 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bo nodded, "okay, I will go see Scar" he said, getting to his feet. Bo turned and nodded his goodbye to the two female wolves, he turned to Tiran and frowned, "you coming?" He asked the bird, Tiran leaned forward and clicked his beak together, looking over at the two females. Tiran fluttered his wings but didn't move. Bo paused, "Alright, you stay here with them then" he said, turning and trotting the way Flick had indicated.
Wolf Pack RP Thread! May 31, 2024 09:22 PM

Hyrule_Stables

Give Award
Felicity looked at Frostbite as he left. Then smiled a wolf smile to Tiran "Aww you wanted to stay with us? That's so sweet" She said curling up into a ball, her tail coming across her side, she moved it a little so there was room for the bird "If you're tired you can use my fur. I don't mind! But no claws" She said before looking at Frostbite again "How did you find my cave?" She asked tilting her head

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1 ..  47  48  49  50  51

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette