{Fancy Fields}
11:53:05 Fancy
*in one discipline
Light Fields
11:52:58 
It is 🥲
{Fancy Fields}
11:52:54 Fancy
do i need a specific arena to train my horses in that one discipline?
Gypsy Family Farm
11:52:51 
@Fancy, no you can just do it by barn.

My "actual" horses are in the barns labelled by ages.
{Fancy Fields}
11:52:10 Fancy
oh that must be a pain to your fingers
Light Fields
11:51:28 
I have to geld 300 horses for a quest
{Fancy Fields}
11:50:58 Fancy
ohhhhh,
Gypsy Family Farm
11:49:56 
@Fancy It's true, but some of them are just for releasing for quests and gelding for quests.
{Fancy Fields}
11:48:37 Fancy
Gypsy you have alot of horses-
Light Fields
11:46:51 
Thank you 😊
Gypsy Family Farm
11:45:49 
She's lovely!
Light Fields
11:43:27 
-HEE Click-
oh my
{Fancy Fields}
11:35:27 Fancy
never mind, i just remembered
{Fancy Fields}
11:33:51 Fancy
or am in
{Fancy Fields}
11:33:36 Fancy
How do i see what auctions i participated in?
Ranch Lands Training
11:23:29 Lilly/PON Addict
Thank you KPH! I have a matching breast collar for it and I am obsessed
KPH Equestrian
11:22:26 Rapcoon | Jester
lilly
oooh, that's gorgeous🤩

love your horses bridle by the way, super cute🥰
The Old Gods
11:22:22 Void Malign
That's really nice looking
Ranch Lands Training
11:21:18 Lilly/PON Addict
Like look at all that green grass and water. last year you could kick up dust in the creek bed -Click-
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 11:54am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  20  21  22  23  24  25  26

HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 8, 2024 04:10 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Diablo
+++
Slowly, ever so slowly he turned his head to perform a PERFECT side eye on Storm, then just BURST out laughing, yellow blossoming in the icy blue. After he could actually breathe again... "Oh my gosh! Superior? Are you KIDDING me? That is the best joke you've told this whole time! Respect, man, because wow! The only superior thing you have to us is the absolutely incredible lack of brain cells!" Diablo wheezed, finally catching his breath. "I would NEVER talk like you AREN'T HERE because that would be SO RUDE and OHMYGOSH I AM TERRIFIED of your SUPERIOR brain cells and I TOTALLY WISH I WAS NEVER BORN AHHH I AM SO SCARED." He exclaimed dramatically, over emphasizing almost every word.
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 8, 2024 04:42 PM

Sunset Mt Training

Give Award
Storm flew down landing in front of diablo he knew he was bigger and he wasn't afraid to use that to his advantage. He snarled "you little rascal want some more cold cause I can arrange that"
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 8, 2024 05:30 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
Diablo
+++
The devilion lifted his snake like head, his fangs glinting as he opened his mouth slightly. "Cold as you can make it, buster cube. I dare you. Not like you can do anything but fight, Mr. All Brawn No Brain. You couldn't think up a good remark to this if you tried." Diablo taunted, his eyes glittering. He knew he was going pretty far, and he knew he was poking the bear, but he wasn't going to back down from this. His scales quickly blackened until he almost disappeared in the abyss, his glowing red eyes sticking out.
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 10, 2024 12:31 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
echo snorted " Superior is not the wrd you should use idiot yes asshole yep icecube brain sounds right" echo said her glare fixed on storm
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 10, 2024 11:26 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
-
Az sat on his heels, combing his claws through his beard. He was much bigger then all the dragonots around him, as he was adult, other then revenge and the big green dragon lurking in his forest. Az growled and edged forward, his powerful shoulders and thighs getting ready to lunge
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 11, 2024 09:36 AM

ghost light stables

Give Award
(ooh i love it!)
echo walked around the dragons till she was facing storm "you may be bigger and stronger then me but you wont drop out of the sky and try to blow us away and if you whant to fight theres four dragons against one cube brained dragon" echo snarled in his face before backing up a step
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 11, 2024 01:18 PM

Sunset Mt Training

Give Award
Storm snarled his eyes flashing. He knew that the other's were just pushing his buttons now. The truth however was he was exahusted. The storm and what not had taken up too much of his energy. Echo had a point he wouldn't win this fight this time. "I'll be back" he snarled lifting up into the air and flying off much slower than normal.
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 11, 2024 02:05 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
(AWWWW PH THAT IS AMAZING! You're an incredible artist! Revenge even looks grumpy XD- it's perfect)
+++
Diablo
+++
Diablo had to try- hard- not to snicker at the comments coming from the dragons around him, mostly Echo. He lifted his head at Storm's words, his face curling into a rather fangy smile. "Tata, see you later buddy." He winked before pausing a second and letting out a loud groan, flopping on the ground. "I feel like I was just shoved in a freezer and run over by Revenge." He mumbled, breathing another plume of fire on his cold body.
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 11, 2024 02:41 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
echo snorted at diablo "that does not sound like a good mix" she said troting around him before sitting down and looking at her shoulder
HERA Dungeons + Dragons Roleplay Thread March 11, 2024 02:46 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
(Thanks wild <3)
-
Az watched the dragon fly away, retreating to a colder place, Az sat down and tilted his head to watch everybody around him

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  20  21  22  23  24  25  26

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette