02:50:59 DD
ahh, 2 EEE flops :(
MakeEm Fancy
02:50:34 Ally 💜
Then I promptly got a WWE colt XD and he is pretty <.>
White Wolf Stables
02:50:19 WWolf
Mags
you have to match horses strengths & weaknesses in the breeding center.
~Savy~
02:50:15 Sav
I just need Thomil to be up so I can do my big girl match >.>
White Wolf Stables
02:49:42 WWolf
I have so many foals to send to breed approvals and literally ONE ebs lmao hell
Epsilon Acres
02:49:31 Eps
Yess Grimm! My two svenned matches were W combos. Not looking like itÂ’s going to be a good RO for me 🥲
Macabre Meadows
02:49:27 Chey ♡
-HEE Click-
im in shock!!!!😭😭😭 my first EVER
Moonrose Magic
02:49:07 🎀 Diva
i promised someone a free wub brood, they didnt remind me and i didnt note it... no idea who it was and its not cool
Strideway
02:49:07 Mags <3
How do you get a WWW out of breeding?
Dark Shadows Estate
02:49:04 Bazz
Oh nice Ally!
Golden Ghost Stables
02:48:55 Ghost
Happy with this boy!
-HEE Click-
Strideway
02:48:17 Mags <3
my dream is a www
Epsilon Acres
02:48:03 Eps
Noo Grimm 👀
White Wolf Stables
02:47:50 WWolf
-HEE Click-
omg she grew up stunning!!
Dash and Duchess
02:47:49 DD
WWolf, lol
MakeEm Fancy
02:47:49 Ally 💜
1 WWW colt and 1 WWW filly ^.^ I will take that
Wicca Wilds
02:47:40 Grimm(us)
Eps
Did you see my RID baby?
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Sat 02:52am CDT  
 Forecast: Dry and Warmer

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  8  9  10  11  12

Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open October 4, 2022 04:55 PM
Former Stable

Give Award

{ Rigby Griffith }

male / 17 / human / bisexual / mentions: Lucas, Reijin & Nathan

Although Rigby had been not-so-subtly staring at Nathan he meant no malice as he was simply curious if the dark-haired boy was another shifter; after all it seemed he was the only human. Soon enough his attention would be drawn elsewhere, pulled toward the sound of Lucas speaking with another person. When Rigby turned his head back around, his eyes landed upon a feminine figure before them. Another shifter perhaps? Nonetheless, Rigby offered her a gentle smile in hopes to appear friendly.

"You're new here too? That's cool, I've only just gotten here today as well," he chuckles, "I'm Rigby, this is Lucas, and the little racoon is Rascal" with the introduction aside, Rigby then put his focus on sipping from his apple juice carton. His eyes would flick towards the cafeteria door as another person entered, but this time he knew this person; none other than his (younger) twin brother Patrick.

{ Patrick Griffith }

male/ 17 / gryphon / bisexual / mentions: Lucas, Reijin & Rigby

After some time spent wandering the grounds of the academy, Patrick finally found himself at the cafeteria, trudging through the door and heading towards the food. Pat had never been a picky eater in his whole life but he avoided the fruits in favor of placing meat on his plate. Now with his plate full, Patrick found himself balking at the idea of sitting alone, but with a glance around he found himself staring back at Rigby. Somehow he failed to notice his twin brother which caused him to inwardly chuckle, without hesitation he approaches the table and spares a glance to Lucas and Reijin as he takes his spot next to his brother.

"Took you long enough to get here~" he could hear his brother muse from his side, but Pat didn't look his way, instead he began to eat the sausage on his plate. Even though he didn't respond he could tell his brother felt at ease in his presence, and Patrick couldn't help but feel the same way. From the look of the other two people--and racoon-- Rigby had managed to make some acquaintances, which Patrick was thankful that they seemed friendly enough.

While Rigby continued to talk with the other two people, Patrick minded his business, remaining silent as he ate and eyeballed his fellow shifters. It wasn't difficult for him to pick up their scents, but it seemed they were clueless to his brother's blatant human scent. With that thought Patrick frowned, he knew he would have to protect his brother's identity.. No one could find out that Rigby was human or it would put him in danger. Even if Patrick had saved him in the past, protected him throughout their childhood, he didn't know how he would handle it now that they were in an a academy far from home.
Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open October 5, 2022 11:23 AM
Former Stable

Give Award
Lucas/15/Mlion/M:the twins.
Lucas looked at the new comer and noticed how him and rugby looked a like. He Looked at the two and asked simply "Twins?". He stopped Rascal from stealing food off of his plate and said "You've had enough, now stop.". Rascal looked at him and sat down still for the first time in a while on the chair.
Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open April 5, 2023 08:21 PM
I love Arabians

Give Award
Hi! Can I join?
Shifter Academy/ Shifter roleplay /open July 26, 2023 02:01 PM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Hi Jordy this roleplay been dead for so long

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  8  9  10  11  12

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved