12:20:43 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Angels

I just had over 600k, but blew it on Willow all cuts 😎
Angels angels
12:18:44 Brindle Obsessed
Oh well. Dreams crushed XD
Santana Rising
12:18:22 San
46 EWW brindles, 15 WWE and one WEW. Of course they are gonna be expensive (despite brindle being just a neat gimmick)
Angels angels
12:16:43 Brindle Obsessed
Never had that many ebs at one time in my life.
Angels angels
12:16:00 Brindle Obsessed
Yeaah The EWE brindles that are for sale are 500k and 1 mil
Blue Girl Manor
12:15:07 Grace, Goose, Paris
Why does the RF hate me 😫
Lucky Star Meadow
12:14:43 Starshine
could someone answer my gene question down below?
KPH Equestrian
12:13:34 Rapcoon | Jester
brindle
I checked and there are exactly 20 WWW brindles, not sure about EWE combos lol
Angels angels
12:11:47 Brindle Obsessed
I have never had a WW brindle and right now I don't even have a W. I just came back after a super long busy break and I am trying to rebuild my stock ;-;
ShowJumpingChampions
12:10:52 SJC | Haley
Angels Angels
Yeah sorry about that....I was in desperate need for my breeding herd though.

Kingsman & San
You're both right lol.
Santana Rising
12:10:51 San
She's lovely in terms of colour though if that EE was a person I'd punch it in the face. I'd try to find at least an Ee boy for her so that pearl isn't completely useless
Panther PONs
12:10:11 Lurker-Penny-Pella
Blue
Right? Ive seen a WWE PON sire (not even high on the LBs) go for 300k
Sunstone Elite
12:09:51 Sun/Sunny
Auctions honestly don't get as much attention
Glass Creek TB
12:09:18 Blue (Bluebonnet TB)
I'm pretty sure the average EWW mares for sale are going for between 250k-400k
I'm shocked that one went for so low
Glass Creek TB
12:08:29 Blue (Bluebonnet TB)
Anyone want to help me pair up a TB gal? 🥲
-HEE Click-
I'm pretty inactive on this account so I didn't match anything 😭
Plus she's EEE so that makes it a little harder. Working on about 80k. I'm trying a breed up project
Lucky Star Meadow
12:08:18 Starshine
should i gene test him ? -HEE Click-

and how much could i put him up for stud for?
Santana Rising
12:07:28 San
Yeah I think so too. Tobiano EWE TB boys still go for 100k
Kingsman
12:06:43 Sun's Shiny PON/SH
56k seems cheap regardless. Its crazy to me that one step under a WWW can sell for that little.
Angels angels
12:05:55 Brindle Obsessed
I will probably never bid in an auction again after that. ;-;
Santana Rising
12:05:15 San
56k for an EWW mare is still cheap these days I guess
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Summer   $: 0 Sat 12:23pm CDT  
 Forecast: Steady Rain all Day

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 118

Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 06:53 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage half jumped when he heard the girl's voice, and glanced in her direction, nose twitching at the smell of the food she held. He sort of wearily reached for the plate, half expecting her to take it back ...there were plenty of the guards who'd do that just to annoy him. But he secured the plate and scurried back to his cot, where he sort of just gulped it all down. He did try to act like he wasn't absolutely starving, but, well....he was. "Sage," he muttered in response to the girls question. "Although most people just find some slur to throw at me," he snorted with a shrug.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 08:21 AM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra said " well I not those kind of people and nice to meet you sage " before watching him and said " would you like another plate I can get you one " as she leans against the wall and then looks around before thinking- it is nice to have someone to talk to be I am scared he might make me get him out if he starts flirting then is over with the conversation- she nods to herself before smiling
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 08:35 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage hummed and then a shrugged. He wasn't sure how to respond to her first comment, other than a wearily thankful glance and then shook his head, setting the now empty plate on the floor to slide back out of his cell. "Tempting, but I shouldn't get used to too much food," he hummed. "I already eat better in here than I do out there."
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 08:50 AM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra said " why you look like you need it " as she takes the plate and hands it to the maid who walks in and then Cassandra looks back at him and said " would you like something to do in the ceiling I got some bored games somewhere around here" as she smiles before looking for her note book and wonders were she left it or did those boys take it to look at her drawings if so they are dead
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 09:27 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage shrugged and waved her comment away. "I'll manage," he hummed. Then he cocked his head slightly, a slight smile twitching at the corner of his mouth. "You know to play a game you'd have to actually get close enough to the cell for me to reach through the bars," he noted, figuring she wouldn't want to do that.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 09:34 AM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra grabs a table some board games and unlocked the ceiling before putting the table at the door and and pulls a chair before saying " I am not scared of you I can hold my own and if you try to escape I have a sword " before smiling and said " so what do you want to play " as she looks up at him and smirks she like the way she puts her sentence and she knows he would have to get her down to get out so it won't work for him
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 09:40 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage huffed out a breath and shrugged, though he was surprised when she just...unlocked the cell. Sure, he'd have to beat her in a fight to escape, which probably wouldn't end well for him, but he also hadn't expected her to be so carefree about it all. "I don't care, I haven't really played many games," he admitted, almost heasitantly going over to sit at the table.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 10:46 AM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra said " okay we will play chess my favorite game" as she puts the others away and then sat down and said " you scared of me or not I don't want you to be afraid I won't hurt you " as she lowers her head and sighed as she sets things up and looks up at him and smiles before looking at the door to make sure leader wasn't come she would be in trouble for doing this
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 10:56 AM

NightClan

Give Award
Sage nodded and settled himself down by the table. At her question, he grunted and shrugged. "Afraid of you? No. Do I realize that I do something stupid you could probably easily beat my ass? Yes." He cocked his head slightly, eyes flickering about the girls face. "do I trust you? That remains to be seen," he hummed. "But for now, let's play." He did hope she didn't get in trouble for this though.
Winter estates x Nightclan March 14, 2023 11:32 AM

Faith Meadow

Give Award
Cassandra said " trust is hard for people but me beating you ass might not be easy I don't weigh much and it seem like you can easily take down a girl " as she smirks before nods and said " yes let's play" as she starts to game with a peg moving one up and said " don't worry I take responsibility for my actions and if I get in trouble I don't think they would be head me "

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 118

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette