Narran Park
06:26:03 Sting
Something i need to get on board with i think...i Need a better income
Narran Park
06:25:40 Sting
Interested in what your daily/weekly income is from Showing geldings/How many geldings?
Sunset River Arabian
06:25:38 Athena
Yup
Embervale Acres
06:22:47 Solar Phoenix
where does the varnish come in? is it connected to the appaloosa patterns?
Sunset River Arabian
06:22:40 Athena
And him
-HEE Click-
Sunset River Arabian
06:21:02 Athena
If these two fail bravery tests I might actually cry
-HEE Click-
-HEE Click-
Santana Rising
06:20:11 San
Cat jumped on your keyboard?
Morning Glory Farms
06:20:09 Terici/Dino/Trish
the hell was that
Star Fields
06:20:00 Stardust/Comet
oopsa sorry my computer glitched
Embervale Acres
06:19:59 Solar Phoenix
he is! it's very striking
Santana Rising
06:19:17 San
Unfortunately he will lighten as he matures because of the varnish
Star Fields
06:19:16 Stardust/Comet
-HEE Click-
name Ideas?
Santana Rising
06:18:40 San
That's a really pretty boy though, the blood bay is a nice contrast to the snowcap
Embervale Acres
06:17:33 Solar Phoenix
this boy honestly looks like someone got tired of painting the roan pattern and just decided to dump white on his butt XD
-HEE Click-
Sunset River Arabian
06:17:11 Athena
Dark side
That's my favorite frame pattern. To bad my horses hate frame lol
Santana Rising
06:16:37 San
Ugh, that hurts, Darkside. As a mare I would have kept him, but hard to rely on him as a, stud
Bluegrass Racing
06:11:19 Twin
good ol' Sabino hiding all the color
Ironhoof Estates
06:07:58 Darkside
-HEE Click-
You're so pretty, why did you have to flop? 😭
Dash and Duchess
06:07:35 DD
that is some serious splash lol
MoonRiverRanch
06:07:07 
-HEE Click- Uhh, sir. Where is the Blood Bay? XD
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 06:28pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  8  9  10  11  12  13

Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 10:39 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey scoffs, "That's all you men think about?" she shook her head. "I barely know you" she adds. She turns back to him, looking past his head and trying to avoid looking at him. "I have, you wouldn't know him" she says smirking. "He's much cuter than you" she adds
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:27 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al smirked at her, "I think you will find that most men think about it, yes and, who said about me knowing you? That's what one night stands are for" he said rolling his eyes. Al laughed, "Cute! Ha! You think I would like to be cute?" Al snorted, "I am a man, I am NOT cute, I am Handsome" he said
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:31 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't do one night stands. You can go find another woman, I don't care" she replied, trying to keep a cool tone in her voice. "Perhaps I prefer cute men" she retorts back. "And who says you're handsome, Egomaniac?" She replies. "Anyways I have my men at home waiting for me, now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going now" she says leaving out the part of how said men were her two cats. And yes she did prefer their company to anyone else's. She turned around and mounted Arwen. "Goodnight" she said sharply.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:42 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al looked at her, stunned. "You don't have one night stands? How do you get all of the sexual tension out?" He asked, his tail coiled around the rock. "Nobody has to say it, but I get told it often by certain mermaids" he said, laughter covering the shock. "Men? As in two? Oh! Are you having a threesome?! Don't let me interrupt you then!" Al said, laughing harder
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:47 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey didn't want to be having this conversation, but she couldn't let him have the last word. "There is no sexual tension to get out" she replied. As she cued Arwen to pick up a gallop, she turned around "ew, no. My cats you pervert!" She yelled back at him, before urging Awrwen to go faster, refusing to talk any longer about the subject especially to the infuriating merman named Al
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:51 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al laughed harder, "your into cats?! Geez!" He called out behind her, his laugher ringing around the small cove. He clutched his ribs and grunted in pain from all the laughing, his back was hurting from it. Al watched her 'horse' disappear into the trees. He shook his head with a smile and slid back into the water, swimming away back to the castle.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:54 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey rolled her eyes as she heard him shout. He knew what she meant and she knew he knew. He was just playing with her. She eventually arrived back and untacked Arwen before putting her back in her stall after a quick groom. She then went back into the castle and changed into her nightgown before going to bed.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 11:59 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al snuck back into the Dorms, the sound of snoring drifting off sleeping soldiers coming off in waves. Bubbles rising from their gills. Al quickly slid onto the cot and layer their, thinking about the discussion he had with the elf, why did he keep finding her all over the place?
Hudie x Pera May 10, 2024 12:13 AM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey held her cats close as she lay in bed. She was so confused as why he kept appearing everywhere. She sighed, closing her eyes. She eventually fell asleep, though the merman appeared in her dreams as well.
Hudie x Pera May 11, 2024 03:56 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al dreamed of his little brother that night, he was racing around. Nothing but joy on his face, but Al watched as a elf came up behind him, murdering him. Al woke with a startle, the others were getting up now, some already has their armour on. Al scrambled off his cot and placed his armour on, hiding the wounds from yesterday.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  8  9  10  11  12  13

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette