Vecchia Modo
03:27:07 Vecc - TBs
It would be great if they got the best of both breeds, unfortunately, that was seldom the case.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:25:58 Hummer
He is super friendly and smart so I love that. Just too high energy.
Vecchia Modo
03:25:18 Vecc - TBs
Hummer - yea, you aren't alone there. Many people were disappointed when they bought 'doodles'.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:24:19 Hummer
@Vecc, yup. Not what I hoped for personality wise, but we make it work! Lessons learned on goldendoodles I guess.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:23:49 Hummer
Mostly because my cat is good at tolerating anything such as my dog sticking his nose in his face, barking, etc.
Vecchia Modo
03:23:22 Vecc - TBs
goldendoodle ?
Hummingbird Meadows
03:22:02 Hummer
Here is my dog and cat cuddling. They get along great which is awesome!
-Click-
Hummingbird Meadows
03:21:25 Hummer
My dog LOVES being outside. Sometimes he wakes me up to use the bathroom and then just sits in the grass when I want to go back to bed. XD
Salem
03:20:41 Salem / Salt
is there a limit to how many clubs you can be in?
Dark Dream Appaloosa
03:20:21 Moon|Appaloosa Hoard
Hummer
I just noticed my female would never stay outside by herself until we got the other dog.

They're mostly outside during the day. Come in at night.
They aren't allowed on the furniture
But have their own $50 dog beds 🤣🤣
Painted Perfection
03:18:30 Luna The Gene Queen
It depends on what you plan to use him for but personally yes. Hes better off as a gelding
Hummingbird Meadows
03:18:18 Hummer
@Moon, I would rather not have two big dogs running around jumping on everything, but that is just me. My dog is a lot of work. I too have a cat and snake in addition to a dog though!
{Fancy Fields}
03:17:39 Fancy
Should i geld? -HEE Click-
Dark Dream Appaloosa
03:17:32 Moon|Appaloosa Hoard
Stirrup
Congrats XD
Vecchia Modo
03:17:30 Vecc - TBs
Hummer - Dobes & English Bull terriers
Dark Dream Appaloosa
03:17:07 Moon|Appaloosa Hoard
Two I feel is easier than one.
They keep each other company
Play with each other and such

Hummingbird Meadows
03:16:55 Hummer
@Vecc, you must be a breeder. XD what breed of dog?
Silver Stirrup
03:15:24 
OmgÂ…First EWW! -HEE Click-
Vecchia Modo
03:14:54 Vecc - TBs
lol try having 24 at one time.
2 litters and 5 adults.
Hummingbird Meadows
03:13:12 Hummer
I could never own 3 dogs, let alone two.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 03:27pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13

Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 07:40 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey repeated the merman's name over and over in her head. She snapped out of it when he asked for her name. She couldn't give him her real name, otherwise he'd find out her identity. She pondered before coming up with a nickname. "My name is Wren" she told him, giving the name to her favorite bird. She nods, "I'll be quick" she then raced off to purchase what she needed. Coming back she lay the materials out. She unscrewed the disinfectant and lightly tapped some onto a cotton pad. "This is gonna sting a bit" she warned as she gently dapped at his wounds to clean them. Taking bandages, she expertly applied them to the cuts. Having to patch up her little sister came in handy. She was experienced with treating wounds as her little sister liked to get herself into trouble often. "There, done" she said taking a step back.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 08:55 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al nodded at the elf, "Wren" he tried the name out on his tongue. "Strange name, for a elf" he said, his eyebrow arched with suspicion but it quickly dissipated when she returned holding medical supplies. Al watched as she dabbed the disinfectant on his wounds and inwardly flinched, when she stepped back he twisted to look. "Thank you, will I be able to move freely when swimming without tearing the scabs?" He asked
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:12 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey nods, "I think so, though I would advise you to be cautious not to do anything to vigorous" she replies. "Thank you for your help today, I appreciate it, truly" she adds. "I'll be going now then, goodbye" she says her farewell, turning and begining to make her way back to the castle.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:14 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al nodded and thanked her again before dunking back under the water and wetting his skin, he turned and swam back, the white sun was starting to replace the sun in the sky and he had to get back home, back to Gill, who is most likely going to be asking where he was and the wounds.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:20 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey made her way home to the castle, pendant firmly secured on her neck. She could now sleep in peace, reassured she got it back.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:27 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al followed the rifts back to the castle, the black lron castle a eye sore among the beautiful coral gardens. Al drifted into the courtyard down to the dorms, finding Gill waiting at the entrance. Al stilled, his wounds were aching despite the elf healing them. "Al, it's nighttime, your wounded, do I want to know where you were, all day?" He asked, he face serious. Al bit his lip, thinking of the elf gently touching his face, "probably not" Al said, Gills shoulders slumped, Al started to pass him before Gill turned and caught Als wrist, "Al, you can talk to me, if you ever need to" Al nodded and broke out of his grip, sliding onto his selected cot
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:31 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey sighed, opening the door to her room. She lifted up Killian, stroking his fur. "That could have ended in disaster" she muttered to herself. Killian just purred, rubbing his cheek against her arm.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:45 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al woke in the middle of the night, sweating. He sat up and rubbed a hand through his water slick hair. Al swam slowly, leaving the dorms behind him as he followed the rifts to his and Gills cove. Al slowly swam to the shore, but he didn't go far enough that his tail was out of the water, just enough to keep the water on him and enough for him to sit on a rock, enjoying the moonlight.
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:48 PM

Hudie

Give Award
Audrey couldn't sleep that night, so she decided to go for a midnight free ride. Tacking up Arwen, Audrey mounted and the two set out, Audrey smiling as teh wind blew in her face. She stood up, arms out as Arwen moved. She trusted the horse completely, enjoying the wind for a few moments before sitting back down. She let out a yell when she was far away enough from the town and in the forest. She let out a laugh, enjoying the adreniline
Hudie x Pera May 9, 2024 09:54 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Al picked up a shell, it was a Hundred-eyed Cowrie shell. One of the most rare, Al smiled and ran a hand over the surface of the shell, Al sighed and rubbed his tribal markings, they were a shade darker then his tanned skin. They reminded Al of his past victories and fails, a story on his skin. Al turned his attention back to the shell, he could turn it into a necklace.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette